• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
:(

Zv6gFO8.png

I'm not actually going to jump off the bridge again. I was up there anyway for a mission and figured it was the fastest way down. Matt told me to do it.

Jobbs

Banned
No, I know. In any case, I think we should start a petition to change Matt's tag from "Ghostly member" to "encourages people to jump off bridges"

I like my tag so I should be careful to not do things tag worthy so as to avoid it being overwritten (like what happened to Sol).

Boo ��

Music comes on when you drive cars (if you use the radio). I am gonna try to find the jawbreaker song.

Boo ��

Do you want me to get a DMCA takedown notice on my account? :mad:

It's 4AM right now so I'm going to sleep. If I bail on dinner plans tomorrow there may be time to rerecord it. Maybe. I probably won't get to.

I like my tag so I should be careful to not do things tag worthy so as to avoid it being overwritten (like what happened to Sol).

Music comes on when you drive cars (if you use the radio). I am gonna try to find the jawbreaker song.

It's on the punk radio station. Just go on your phone app.

Jobbs

Banned

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
What are the requirements to pass a PRT (if it's easy/quick to explain)?

Pickles don't really have any calories so yeah

Oh Jun has his own channel? Hahaha. I've been subbed to Rachel & Jun forever

I just love shit like this. Pleasantness overload
It depends on your age. The minimum for passing is 41 pushups, 51 situps and 1.5 mi run in 14:00.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You just reminded me I have a couple other requests outstanding. Eep. I'm playing too much Watch_Dogs 2™.

What Boston goodies™? Boston goodies™ sounds so special.

edith
2TuUIub.png

It's beautiful <3

Boston goodies&#8482; are awesome
and will need to be found this weekend
. I can't ruin the surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom