• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I can't imagine buying furniture online. I need to know every detail and texture, the feel of the slide of anything moveable. I bought a mattress on amazon and regretTed it.

Same. Pictures can really be deceiving, so I rather go and check it in store.

I can't imagine buying furniture online. I need to know every detail and texture, the feel of the slide of anything moveable. I bought a mattress on amazon and regretTed it.

I guess I've just had good luck? I can understand how a bad experience would discourage you, but I've only ever been pleasantly surprised or at least fully satisfied.

How do you handle deliveries in the city? It's no issue in the country cause your neighbors can't even see your porch

I live in a gated suburban neighborhood. I don't know if you count that as city or not. Stuff gets left in my mailbox or on my porch. But my neighborhood is also incredibly safe (to the point where we almost never lock the doors, and often leave them open).

I'm taking my daughter to sit on a weird old sweaty man on Sunday at this Christmas store towards Pittsburgh. I'm so fucking giddy about it.
Is it weird that I hated going to see Santa when I was younger?

The woman at the convenience mart in the office park asked me and my coworker how old we are

"i've never seen adults laugh at stuff like you guys"

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
They're so much fun! Then you get to call security to let people in, make someone's day by putting them on the list, or teach people the password for your house that the guards will accept. :D
Mine is more frustraring. If they don't have an active duty military ID and the pay grade of at least E5 they have to go through our pass/ID office to get in. Their vehicles get searched and they have to get wanded and stuff.

Mine is more frustraring. If they don't have an active duty military ID and the pay grade of at least E5 they have to go through our pass/ID office to get in. Their vehicles get searched and they have to get wanded and stuff.

how do you get chinese takeout delivered ???

FloatOn

That's the place. I'm also in the market for a train set for under the tree. I want to be a model train guy. This is my life.

145577b0afaa37d48c45948b6e24bb44.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
whoop whoop, just got two of the black friday special n3DS's from a fellow gaffer.

my sister is going to flip when she randomly gets this in the mail.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
I feel some emotional requirement to go outside, but I don't want to because I got a runny nose yesterday.

Am I destined to be a shut in with no reason to leave my home

I went to the bar last night to check out some live local bands. I ended up playing Mortal Kombat 2 on SNES on a giant projection screen they had set up all night. It was fucking awesome. I murdered everyone with my boy Liu Kang. People went nuts when I did his dragon fatality.

I went to the bar last night to check out some live local bands. I ended up playing Mortal Kombat 2 on SNES on a giant projection screen they had set up all night. It was fucking awesome. I murdered everyone with my boy Liu Kang. People went nuts when I did his dragon fatality.

Oh man, it's been a good while since I've had a community game night. Did you ever let up or does it please you to dominate? When I play Smash with friends and family I have to go easy or else they'll give up. :(

I feel some emotional requirement to go outside, but I don't want to because I got a runny nose yesterday.

Am I destined to be a shut in with no reason to leave my home

I feel you. I don't want to go outside at all right now, not really even leave the house.

yeah, they're so cute. it just seems like they're having endless silly sweet fun together forever. my bf's never let me put make up on them :<
Well did you ever ask? Lucy likes doing my makeup and I like letting her.

Oh man, it's been a good while since I've had a community game night. Did you ever let up or does it please you to dominate? When I play Smash with friends and family I have to go easy or else they'll give up. :(
I dominated for as long as I was Liu Kang. After like 6 or 7 matches with a few flawless victories people were like "come on man, switch characters." I lost a few matches as Raiden and Sub Zero. I still won the vast majority and the ones I lost were close matches. I blanked out on some move sets a few times. Oh man that was a blast. Brought me back to the days I would hang out at the arcade all day.

It was a one time random thing at the bar. I begged them to do it more often. It was a blast.

I feel you. I don't want to go outside at all right now, not really even leave the house.

Well did you ever ask? Lucy likes doing my makeup and I like letting her.

I liked to style my one ex all the time. but I never got far. he didn't even like me putting jewlery on him for cutesy fun reasons so I guess make up was off the table anyway :D he was so insecure
you can't deny this is easier with most girls :/

FloatOn

I liked to style my one ex all the time. but I never got far. he didn't even like me putting jewlery on him for cutesy fun reasons so I guess make up was off the table anyway :D he was so insecure

Why not give who you are with the autonomy to style themselves?

I'd never interfere with someone's regular style (except tiny hints like "isn't this flannel neat?") - I was only referring to silly dress up fun. I never met a guy like Arin who's just laid back about it.

I dominated for as long as I was Liu Kang. After like 6 or 7 matches with a few flawless victories people were like "come on man, switch characters." I lost a few matches as Raiden and Sub Zero. I still won the vast majority and the ones I lost were close matches. I blanked out on some move sets a few times. Oh man that was a blast. Brought me back to the days I would hang out at the arcade all day.

It was a one time random thing at the bar. I begged them to do it more often. It was a blast.

That sounds like so much fun. There is a barcade here but I don't go too often because it's pretty far and always packed.

It's fun to do things to/with your partner! Full autonomy is overrated. Sometimes letting loose and surrendering control is so exciting :)

Yeah, it certainly seems that way. I'm not really sure what can be done about it.

Oh, I hope for your sake that you get to do it again.

And yeah I'm pretty notorious for sticking to a couple characters when I play. I don't mind losing so much, but learning a new character on the spot is too much of a hassle !!

Yeah boy! I keep forgetting it's summering where you are.

FUME5

Hahaha, that fucking shirt!

looking good, fumey

almost looks like a hala tree behind you

I know right, Jobbs randomly retweeted some dude and I was like "I gotta buy that shirt".

I'm not sure what the actual name of that plant is, but every time someone new comes over they say they've never seen one that big before.

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)

Yeah boy! I keep forgetting it's summering where you are.

Yeah girl!

EDIT

Just having a look through my Twitter followers trying to find someone, why do I have followers such as: cumrag, the Arizona Gila County GOP, three variations of excavator / earthmoving accounts, Robots in Gastronomy....the list goes on...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I like putting on lipstick and by lipstick I mean dick. And my favorite lip stick color is dick (almost all shades of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom