• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
airplane-departing.jpeg

traitor!

Misha

Banned
Is this a full time position? Sounds like a crazy shop!

Yeah. Well its a 50 person company and they have one IT person and she's not always enough and I'm the only programmer so I maintain all applications that were made here and just because of the other things I work with I am useful in the storeroom too.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Is that gay sex slang for
raw buttstuff
?

My token gay friend™ also uses that line among many others. And of course, he takes great pleasure in answering my questions with the most lurid details.

No matter how crude we str8s are, gay men can be ten times worse. It's almost admirable.
Breeding is a thing.

When you cum inside and keep thrusting it is considered breeding

Is that gay sex slang for
raw buttstuff
?

My token gay friend™ also uses that line among many others. And of course, he takes great pleasure in answering my questions with the most lurid details.

No matter how crude we str8s are, gay men can be ten times worse. It's almost admirable.

"man cunt" "boy pussy"

:: vomit emoji ::

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Right, that was his definition of "préñame".
Then he'd go on to describe it oozing and whatnot.

Those are terrible.
Ver la leche salir despues de una buena preñada es una experiencia religiosa. Mas cuando se la vuelves a meter 😂

Editado: Soy un asco😂

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
ここで何が起こっているのですか?

Yeah. Well its a 50 person company and they have one IT person and she's not always enough and I'm the only programmer so I maintain all applications that were made here and just because of the other things I work with I am useful in the storeroom too.

So when shit breaks it's 100% on you to fix it? At least here everything is someone else's fault

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
What do you think of Firefly then, given the allegations of it ripping from Outlaw Star?

And yeah, sorry about that.
Firefly is heavily inspired by the works of Buichi Terasawa. The people who think it ripped off Outlaw Star are the tooNami kids.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am so drunk that i havre no idea how will i get up in 6 hour time

merry December started fuck yeah

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It's December already, wtf

Yup! Just came in today and I'm in love. It's only 2560 but my rig couldn't handle 3440 plus those are crazy expensive
It's beautiful. Are you findng it hard to adjust or does it just feel right?

I'm on a double monitor setup (both 1080p) so it works well for comparmentalizing different things, but it doesn't really help if I want to do ultrawide gaming.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm picking up super judgmental vibes from you.

Only from me? I won't pretend that I don't have a conflicted at best reaction to anyone reporting that they're carrying on with a married person, but that could be in part due to my own biases

also this van removal took me over 3 minutes in real time, but I edited it down to a shorter gif. please enjoy

YUj3FtH.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What even is Death Stranding? An Iron Maiden album cover game?

It's beautiful. Are you findng it hard to adjust or does it just feel right?

I'm on a double monitor setup (both 1080p) so it works well for comparmentalizing different things, but it doesn't really help if I want to do ultrawide gaming.

It took like half an hour but it feels great now. My desk isn't huge so I'm pretty close but even playing fps feels fine. I can never go back

Only from me? I won't pretend that I don't have a conflicted at best reaction to anyone reporting that they're carrying on with a married person, but that could be in part due to my own biases

And the legal status of the relationship is more important than the actual status of the relationship between the people in that legal relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom