• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's first victory rally stop in Cincinnati. Sad!

trum-cin-empty-2.jpeg

I'am currently enjoying a cranberry ginger shandy from Leinenkugel's and it is a very sweet beer, which what I like to be honest.

I'm drinking a Sierra Nevada Torpedo! It's bitter as hell which is just the way I like it. Can't stand sweet beers. Have you had the lemon shandy by Leinenkugel? That one is pretty popular.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
that goddamn fucking dogface filter i swear to christ

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I have giftable:

7 Days to Die
A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Air Conflicts: Vietnam
APOX
ARMA: Cold War Assault
Defiance
Edge of Space
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre
Full Mojo Rampage
Gemini Wars
God Mode
Iron Brigade
Krater
Left 4 Dead 2 (AU, but apparently the censorship was patched out?)
METAL SLUG 3
Nation Red
NEStalgia
Nuclear Dawn
Omerta - City of Gangsters
Primal Fears
Sanctum
Sanctum 2
Scourge: Outbreak
Skullgirls
Skulls of the Shogun
Terraria
The Showdown Effect
Trapped Dead
Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
Tryst
Viscera Cleanup Detail
War of the Vikings
Worms Clan Wars
Worms Reloaded
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

If anybody wants any I can either gift directly over Steam or via email. I have multi copies of some of them.

I have giftable:

7 Days to Die
A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
Air Conflicts: Vietnam
APOX
ARMA: Cold War Assault
Defiance
Edge of Space
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre
Full Mojo Rampage
Gemini Wars
God Mode
Iron Brigade
Krater
Left 4 Dead 2 (AU, but apparently the censorship was patched out?)
METAL SLUG 3
Nation Red
NEStalgia
Nuclear Dawn
Omerta - City of Gangsters
Primal Fears
Sanctum
Sanctum 2
Scourge: Outbreak
Skullgirls
Skulls of the Shogun
Terraria
The Showdown Effect
Trapped Dead
Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
Tryst
Viscera Cleanup Detail
War of the Vikings
Worms Clan Wars
Worms Reloaded
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

If anybody wants any I can either gift directly over Steam or via email. I have multi copies of some of them.

Still have Metal Slug 3?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I just repaired a Wii U for the first time. I feel pretty accomplished. Wii U uses surprisingly cots parts.

FUME5

I just repaired a Wii U for the first time. I feel pretty accomplished. Wii U uses surprisingly cots parts.

Just showed an episode of Keijo to a different friend.

His reaction was the same as mine "This is the dumbest shit".

Watched a full episode though.

FUME5

Well, the way things are looking we need Em to give a shit again otherwise we'll need someone else to make the next thread.

#FreeLiliAgain
Wow permabanned :( that's a shame, she's a cool person

I'm so close to try to pay someone to do these calculations, I'm just losing everything I've learned these past 2 months 0_o

Jobbs

Banned
She was permabanned for admitting to submitting fake stories to the confession thread, which other people have done -- yet they've not been banned. Doesn't make tons of sense to me, but I probably shouldn't say much more than that.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Well, the way things are looking we need Em to give a shit again otherwise we'll need someone else to make the next thread.

Bryan-Cranston-Who-Me-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Edit: Should have read the whole page. That sucks lili. "Make an example out of them" punishments are stupid.

People thought those stories in the confession thread were real? Im sure a handful were but lol. Shoulda just kept it to herself I guess.

Taker easy lilith. It was a slice. Hopefully you find your way back one day. I dont think its unheard of for perms to be turned into just really long bans. Good luck.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The stories being real is the point. That's why i've never sent in a confession, I like lying too much.

But now we will never know which ones were real.

Like, I remember that one about the racist KKK teacher flunking that black student because they were a racist piece of shit. I always believed that one to be true and it really pissed me off something fierce but if you were to even make a story like that up and pass it off as real then you are still a piece of shit IMO. So I guess it would depend on what story you faked whether or not I would want to punch you in the face.

The one about the guy who liked to put WW2 artillery shells up their bum I couldn't give a shit less if it was true or not.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Like, I remember that one about the racist KKK teacher flunking that black student because they were a racist piece of shit. I always believed that one to be true and it really pissed me off something fierce but if you were to even make a story like that up and pass it off as real then you are still a piece of shit IMO. So I guess it would depend on what story you faked whether or not I would want to punch you in the face.

From what i've read, lilith's fake story was an imitation of misogyny. I'm not saying she should be permed for her mistake but let's not pretend it wasn't one

Clydefrog

She was permabanned for admitting to submitting fake stories to the confession thread, which other people have done -- yet they've not been banned. Doesn't make tons of sense to me, but I probably shouldn't say much more than that.

hahahaha wtf why even do that AND THEN admit to it?

grow up, girl

From what i've read, lilith's fake story was an imitation of misogyny. I'm not saying she should be permed for her mistake but let's not pretend it wasn't one
Oh yeah. I dont agree with what she did. I just got caught up reading the girlgaf thread. I like lilith but I can definitely see why admitting to doing it and just shrugging it off like it is no big deal can really rub people the wrong way. She done fucked up.

Toying with peoples emotions by making up stories about real issues just for a laugh to yourself is pretty fucking immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom