• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't really know why some in that thread did not get banned for it or why she got permed for it (maybe taking into account previous bans or something), but I do definitely think it was a wrong thing to do.

- The topic starter has made clear multiple times he did not want fake confessions. Now he has stopped and the thread is ruined.

- Every time it is clear that there is a fake one it "devalues" all the confessions. For some people the confessions aren't worth anything anymore because they don't know what to believe.

- If there is someone with a genuine confession that they want supportive comments for there is now a bigger chance it is disregarded as fake.

In short, it is a pretty effective way to ruin a thread and the investments of many people.

In every forum I know previous warnings/bans are also taken into account, and - iirc - it's no different on GAF. She's been banned multiple times, and even I try to be careful with my (i think) 3 bans. Plus if you do deliberately working on destroying a thread for your own fun (cause that's what it was, I'm sorry), you don't go freaking brag about it a few hours later on a different thread. I mean what the hell. Those guys who are said to be doing the same thing and survived probably weren't banned before and/or didn't tell other threads about their accomplishments of threadshitting.

I like Lili, but people have had bans for way less. I can't defend this one. On a sidenote, I'm sure that if it has been any other person not from this thread, a lot of the "But why" peeps in here wouldn't bat an eye.

Idk maybe it's 'cause my work is similar stuff and I don't think I was super best friends with Lil, but yeah, I understand that ban.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Losing the blue hair got her banned.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've had so much coffee in the past 12 hours. I think I might die. R.I.P. self

SolVanderlyn

Opted for a bagel and cold brew :/
That's not breakfast, lunch, OR brunch. That's like redneck struggle meal

Bagels are good tho. What kind of bagel?

SolVanderlyn

Asiago with honey walnut cream cheese from Panera
200_s.gif

This one time I was down at the creek with my brothers in the winter when I was a kid. And there was big icicles hanging where their used to be about 5 or 6ft high waterfalls. I thought it would be a good idea to start hitting one of them with a baseball bat and then it broke off and broke through the ice I was standing on and took me down under the water with it. I had to swim with all my might back up the the hole with my big winter suit on. Thankfully my brothers were there to pull me out.

This one time I was down at the creek with my brothers in the winter when I was a kid. And there was big icicles hanging where their used to be about 5 or 6ft high waterfalls. I thought it would be a good idea to start hitting one of them with a baseball bat and then it broke off and broke through the ice I was standing on and took me down under the water with it. I had to swim with all my might back up the the hole with my big winter suit on. Thankfully my brothers were there to pull me out.
😮😮😮 now that's a story. Thanks ✨❤️

jb1234

See, this is why I keep Firaga handy.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Had a pizza for lunch and 2 hour long nap right after it

now I am so thirsty that I can barely live

Misha

Banned
My friend broke one with a katana. The whole icicle definitely weighed more than me so thank goodness it just fell down the hill

I did not eat enough for dinner last night and I am feeling it now. At least I got 12 hours of sleep. RIP Lili

oh fuck TLOU2 I wonder if they can possibly make it better than the first

SolVanderlyn

I POSTED MASSIVE SPOILERS IN THE FFXV OT INSTEAD OF THE SPOILER THREAD

SEPPUKU

yiss here's this little white girl you need to feel protective of bc she kinda looks like Ellen Page and acts real cute and has bambi eyes or whatever but woah now she's still a little Ellen page with bambi eyes but like super badass bro! she's gonna slay da zombies and play her guitar in a perfectly orcehstrated movie that you sometimes get to walk around in a bit.
so pschyed man!

I really enjoyed the way TLOU blended stealth and action gameplay. The last tunnel full of zombies I just distracted them all and ran through it without killing them. Also thought the limited resources survival aspect was really well done. I need to play that game again.

Risgroo

yiss here's this little white girl you need to feel protective of bc she kinda looks like Ellen Page and acts real cute and has bambi eyes or whatever but woah now she's still a little Ellen page with bambi eyes but like super badass bro! she's gonna slay da zombies and play her guitar in a perfectly orcehstrated movie that you sometimes get to walk around in a bit.
so pschyed man!

QlO1hpy.gif

booo

SolVanderlyn

Ellie looks like the mean girl who plays guitar and acts nice and says "dude" and "man" a lot but actually doesn't care about anyone and will talk shit at the first opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom