• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that tough, lol. But yeah, if you are willing to renounce Germany and become an American citizen, you can do it <3

you are! did you also have to do that excercise where you have to stay underwater while another person fucks with your breathing equipment? :OO I just watched a vid on that

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I really, really needed this. I never watch videos people link me all the way through (sorry to all my friends, I guess) but I was glued to this one. Thanks for posting.

Sugar cookie and circuses were my favorite. Amazing how all of his life advice is completely universal.
I also liked the simple bed making thing. I'll watch this every night now

Jobbs

Banned
Join the gime! C'mon brehhh

brotankgym_fullsize_story1.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Today's calendar is quiet. I rewatched The Witch last night. I adore that movie. Mindless brainfarts. Ssspppllrttthfffttt.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
you are! did you also have to do that excercise where you have to stay underwater while another person fucks with your breathing equipment? :OO I just watched a vid on that
Nah, that's special warfare dudes. Worst I went through was SERE, survival skills school where they practically torture you, lol.

I really, really needed this. I never watch videos people link me all the way through (sorry to all my friends, I guess) but I was glued to this one. Thanks for posting.

Sugar cookie and circuses were my favorite. Amazing how all of his life advice is completely universal.

Mhmm. I watched this for the first time the day before I graduated tech school, and it really helped me. I have it bookmarked.

I would like to apologize to Ceallach, Em, trab and Lilith if I have ever come off as a creeper in the last 3 or 4 Fake threads. I would also like to extend my apologies especially to Ceallach and Em, I have never met pretty and baller as hell women in the military such as you two. Please excuse my lack of tact and ignorence,I'm not the brightest bulb in the harbour as you can see.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I would like to apologize to Ceallach, Em, trab and Lilith if I have ever come off as a creeper in the last 3 or 4 Fake threads. I would also like to extend my apologies especially to Ceallach and Em, I have never met pretty and baller as hell women in the military such as you two. Please excuse my lack of tact and ignorence,I'm not the brightest bulb in the harbour as you can see.
I can't speak for them but dude, Xiao literally asks to lick people and nobody bats an eye. You never seemed like a creep to me (at least in these threads).

That's my garbage opinion on creepy behavior from a straight white CIS male, lol. I've seen creepy behavior on GAF, so I wouldn't make this post if I didn't think it.

lol

lool. I can see clyde but not halcyon tbh
Halycon is a stretch but I can still see it. Dude on the right looks like the hat guy Jobbs used to post all the time. It's like that episode of Seinfeld where they meet non-Jerry and the non-Seinfeld cast, lol.

I make a lot of Seinfeld references in here, at least lately... I don't do that anywhere else. Hmm.

what makes you think you did? I can't speak for everyone but I don't have a problem with you

I can't speak for them but dude, Xiao literally asks to lick people and nobody bats an eye. You never seemed like a creep to me (at least in these threads).

That's my garbage opinion on creepy behavior from a straight white CIS male, lol. I've seen creepy behavior on GAF, so I wouldn't make this post if I didn't think it.

lol I actually do bat an eye or two at that.
but I agree with the rest.

Halycon is a stretch but I can still see it. Dude on the right looks like the hat guy Jobbs used to post all the time. It's like that episode of Seinfeld where they meet non-Jerry and the non-Seinfeld cast, lol.

I make a lot of Seinfeld references in here, at least lately... I don't do that anywhere else. Hmm.
maybe I should exchange the real deal for non-clyde and non-halycon, they seem more fun anyway! ::elaine::

Wait what? I've never been creeped out and I've never gotten that vibe from you. No worries dude.

Ceallach

Trab would never kill an innocent rat. Only humans.
Its where I learned that the eyes of rabbits are one of the safest, healthiest things you can eat in the wild. But I will NEVER forget the texture or that pop of three eye in my mouth.

Its where I learned that the eyes of rabbits are one of the safest, healthiest things you can eat in the wild. But I will NEVER forget the texture or that pop of three eye in my mouth.

I am so glad I will never have to do that shit

The most I've ever had to do was CBRN, which is basically where they put you in a gas chamber and make you take off your mask and expose you to tear gas.

FUME5

Apparantly it is International Day of the Girl.

No Facebook, I will not be adding a frame to my profile.

I will continue to read Bitch Planet tonight as our protagonists figure out how they will strike back at the patriarchy.

Ceallach

The most I've ever had to do was CBRN, which is basically where they put you in a gas chamber and make you take off your mask and expose you to tear gas.
I HATE CBRN. Shooting with a fucking gas mask on is such a pain in the fucking ass.

okay I could do none of these things. guess I'll just have to find a creepy gym and train myself

Let's start more drama :D

I wouldn't take ignoring someone's behavior as condoning it. It's just easier to do at times because confronting people gets old, especially if you know or suspect that person will debate you about it. Maybe they think they're just being nice, maybe they think it's fine because they're joking, or maybe they even think they have every right to treat people that way. It ultimately doesn't matter. It all adds up.

It's easy to find a worse example of someone than you and therefore write yourself off. It's something we're all guilty of in one area or another. But most of the time there's still room for improvement, and this is healthy to acknowledge. And this is something you have to be receptive to but also on the lookout for yourself because people aren't always going to call you out on it.

Alright, that's all :)

---
I stayed up way too late last night doing some bug fixing and it was infuriating. Jobbs got a front seat to the action :mad:

and as a consequence I almost fell asleep at work today. Lol

SolVanderlyn

Let's start more drama :D

I wouldn't take ignoring someone's behavior as condoning it. It's just easier to do at times because confronting people gets old, especially if you know or suspect that person will debate you about it. Maybe they think they're just being nice, maybe they think it's fine because they're joking, or maybe they even think they have every right to treat people that way. It ultimately doesn't matter. It all adds up.

It's easy to find a worse example of someone than you and therefore write yourself off. It's something we're all guilty of in one area or another. But most of the time there's still room for improvement, and this is healthy to acknowledge. And this is something you have to be receptive to but also on the lookout for yourself because people aren't always going to call you out on it.

Alright, that's all :)

---
I stayed up way too late last night doing some bug fixing and it was infuriating. Jobbs got a front seat to the action :mad:

and as a consequence I almost fell asleep at work today. Lol
This makes me think I've said something creepy. I probably have. Sigh. I suppose you are right, however.

Still, I don't (personally) think Nomad's ever delved into that territory.

Lili showed me some math she did on a piece of paper at 5am or whatever haha

It all checked out
Math!? You dare utter the name of evil?
I'm so bad at math that it has caused me much misery in life

I want to be in the cool game dev club but I don't have the time or energy to take on such a thing right now.

I feel lucky I got into it when I was little. I don't know how people start later in life, but I'm glad they do because the results are oftentimes amazing!

This makes me think I've said something creepy. I probably have. Sigh. I suppose you are right, however.

Still, I don't (personally) think Nomad's ever delved into that territory.
No, I'm speaking in generalities. I can't remember if you've said something to bother me but it doesn't seem like it.

jb1234

Really, I don't think this thread will be complete until we start some drama about me!

Er... I... uh... asked for a ban once?

SolVanderlyn

I feel lucky I got into it when I was little. I don't know how people start later in life, but I'm glad they do because the results are oftentimes amazing!

No, I'm speaking in generalities. I can't remember if you've said something to bother me but it doesn't seem like it.
Cool, I'm safe then!

Really, I don't think this thread will be complete until we start some drama about me!

Er... I... uh... asked for a ban once?
You monster. How do you sleep at night, knowing what you've done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom