• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm wearing plaid red boxers. I like them very much thank you

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I would like to apologize to Ceallach, Em, trab and Lilith if I have ever come off as a creeper in the last 3 or 4 Fake threads. I would also like to extend my apologies especially to Ceallach and Em, I have never met pretty and baller as hell women in the military such as you two. Please excuse my lack of tact and ignorence,I'm not the brightest bulb in the harbour as you can see.

Everyone here is a mega creeper to me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The worst is when people post selfies without any context. Fucking narcissists.

4D52OCL.jpg

Enjoy my drab basement, penance for my boisterous pool post

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The continents on the map behind you are all wrong. Get better maps.

I just saw a thread about Christine Love's new Visual Novel on Steam and my brain just fucking boggled and melted.

Someone in the thread mentioned playing We Know the Devil and my cognitive dissonance got way worst. (The developer of WKtD is a friend of Christine Love and the lady friend of mine is Christine Love's GF.)

(shakes head to clear the cob webs)

Who should I dress up as for Halloween?

Are you asking what character you look like, or who will be popular this season, or do you want us to throw out an apparently random name that you can turn down so that you don't have to commit to anything but still feel like you're making progress in deciding? :p

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Are you asking what character you look like, or who will be popular this season, or do you want us to throw out an apparently random name that you can turn down so that you don't have to commit to anything but still feel like you're making progress in deciding? :p

You know me so well.

I was thinking of Vincent Adultman since it would be easy because of my height, but I'm not sure yet. What character do I look like though?

Giant dick. Build a jizz volcano on the head of the penis.

No

Pat Contri

This would be hilarious. Or maybe Molydeux
Sean Murray

You know me so well.

I was thinking of Vincent Adultman since it would be easy because of my height, but I'm not sure yet. What character do I look like though?

ooh, now you have me curious how the Vincent costume would look. You couldn't just wear a trench goat. It'd have to be all lumpy and awkwardly tied off. Plus the hat would probably have to be oversized. Plus it wouldn't hurt to have a pump or two to simulate unnatural movement under the curtain.

You might get a decent Kylo Ren if you dye your hair black. But you'd have to go for it since you're pretty damn blonde. You could also do Suicide Squad Joker if you want to be really kitschy.

I dunno. What kind of people are you going to be dressed around? Do you care if they know who you are? I'm trying to get my girlfriend to go as the Cheshire Cat to better go with my Alice costume (which almost may as well be generic blue Victorian era dress). Only she has a record six years running of wearing the same bunny costume :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom