• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I get that. I've skipped some really good bands for similar reasons (like fucking Spraynard what the fuck). Is this a regular feeling?

Still, hope you have fun!

aah spraynard!
well it comes and goes I guess. right now this surprised me because I thought this was a phase I left behind for some reason. guess I was wrong x_x

thanks, will try!

Hey, I now suddenly have evening plans, rad!

aah spraynard!
well it comes and goes I guess. right now this surprised me because I thought this was a phase I left behind for some reason. guess I was wrong x_x

thanks, will try!

I know right?! I regret it so much :c

Hm, I wonder if it's like some mild depression or something? Though this is based on very little so I have no idea, I ain't gonna make any assumptions

Hey, I now suddenly have evening plans, rad!

I know right?! I regret it so much :c

Hm, I wonder if it's like some mild depression or something? Though this is based on very little so I have no idea, I ain't gonna make any assumptions

yeah I have struggled with depression in the past but I thought I moved past it for the most part. seems like there is still some left. maybe it's just a short phase though. idk

Pondering actually getting my passport finally. If I can manage to sell my house before spring, I may finally take a trip somewhere outsode the US. Assuming I can get over my slight fear of flying, I fucking hate it.

Sometimes a big hug can help with depression , it helped me when I had it years ago. Just constantly getting a hug every day helped , sounds silly but it helped

This is so...ugh.

I haven't heard from this new girl since Sunday. I'm worried. I haven't done anything to piss her off and if she doesn't want to talk to me for whatever reason that's fine but at least let me know that you're alive.

I can't stop worrying about it

FloatOn

my workmate just left for the final time just now

this is a weird feeling. he was pretty much my only friend here.

in fact he moved into my house shortly after the divorce and that was actually a huge help in retrospect.

I'm supposed to go have a movie night with a pretty lady tonight but I'd rather go home and lay on the couch alone and eat chocolate almonds and nap. What is happening to me?

Hope your dad is OK dragonz.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
yeah I have struggled with depression in the past but I thought I moved past it for the most part. seems like there is still some left. maybe it's just a short phase though. idk

If you need to vent you got my pm inbox to spam.

DrM

Redmond's Baby

Go out and have a good time. It is hard to fight with melancholy, but screw it, you are stronger than it.

Oh, apparently today was my 3 year anniversary at my current job. Gonna buy some doughnuts and write some sappy thank you email tomorrow

Well, hopefully it passes. If not, you've always got us to talk to c:

This is so...ugh.

I haven't heard from this new girl since Sunday. I'm worried. I haven't done anything to piss her off and if she doesn't want to talk to me for whatever reason that's fine but at least let me know that you're alive.

And my dad's in the fucking emergency room what an awesome fucking day
*hug*

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I may or may not have gotten a bonus today
39kTWvwh.jpg

Ceallach

I am the daughter of a single, immigrant mother. I was raised in government housing, I am 100 percent self made. I made my career, I made my way through school, I excelled and rose above it all. There are no issues that can not be overcome.

I am the daughter of a single, immigrant mother. I was raised in government housing, I am 100 percent self made. I made my career, I made my way through school, I excelled and rose above it all. There are no issues that can not be overcome.

No issues? How do you explain all the people living in poverty? You think they choose to live like that? You got lucky, other people don't.

Ceallach

No issues? How do you explain all the people living in poverty? You think they choose to live like that? You got lucky, other people don't.
I didn't get lucky. I worked my ass off from the time I was very small to get out of my situation. When I couldn't afford college, I joined the military and made a way to my degree. I busted my ass in the military to get qualified, I took the assignments no one else wanted. I fucking worked. No job was ever below me. I never expected a thing handed to me. I put in the fucking effort.

Black Friday is just walk in , pick your stuff , wait an extra 5-10 minutes and leave , it's not like those videos of chaos

Dem discounts bro , I'll buy two 4K tvs for the price of one and I won't have to kill anyone.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Black Friday is just walk in , pick your stuff , wait an extra 5-10 minutes and leave , it's not like those videos of chaos

Dem discounts bro , I'll buy two 4K tvs for the price of one and I won't have to kill anyone.

Luckily for us Europeans, Black Friday deals are also slowly creeping over mainland Europe.

My only problem with Black Friday is that it comes directly after Thanksgiving. There couldn't be a more ironic combo of holidays than if national mud wrestling day came right after Labor Day.

I didn't get lucky. I worked my ass off from the time I was very small to get out of my situation. When I couldn't afford college, I joined the military and made a way to my degree. I busted my ass in the military to get qualified, I took the assignments no one else wanted. I fucking worked. No job was ever below me. I never expected a thing handed to me. I put in the fucking effort.
I'm not denying that you didn't work hard, but you were still lucky. You were lucky that you were physically and mentally able to do all that, a lot of people aren't through no fault of their own.

Anyway, stopping this conversation, I just told my parents about Bethan. They'd figured it out. Lol.

zeemumu

This is so...ugh.

It's only Tuesday though. You need a distraction to keep you busy so you don't keep checking to see if she's contacted you. It's gonna drive you nuts otherwise.

I'm sorry about your dad. I hope everything turns out okay.

Would you rather take hits off a bong with a stereotypical British skeleton or Jesus?

Are British skeletons different from American skeletons?

If I were to buy a billboard and have the phrase "Pointless Masterbation" in comic sans over Trump's face, what non point will I have failed to prove?

what's wrong homie

Poverty conversation :(

Twas a joke that started it :(

A more interesting conversation would've been "Why is Black Friday becoming a thing in Europe??? No, seriously euro dickbutts, have you seen what shoppers do to each other for deals??? Don't lower yourselves like we do for our capitalistic gods!!! The hell is wrong with you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom