• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: download Pokémon Go.
2: Don't cheat and use a car except for bad weather
3: Profit

My first week playing I racked up... 37 kilometers? I know people that will do 100 or more a week.

i had pokemon go for awhile, then something fucked up and it didn't recognize my account anymore and wanted me to start over. lost interest after that. i wish i wasn't so shy, i'd go to the local park and play basketball

Misha

Banned
I wonder what OT is going to be like after the election. I'm just so used to 20 million political threads that o don't even remember what it used to be like

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
keep at it ♥ i need your motivation to get unchubby

Its actually entertaining and you can still walk to some areas while reading GAF, Facebook, etc from time to time. Go for a store and grab a water bottle or whatever you want to drink and walk back. The earlier the better really. 11-3pm suck ass for starting times. Going out around 9 am or 5pm is nice. Also like suggested earlier there is Pokemon Go and who knows maybe what goals you can set for yourself as to reach X or Y area of where you live which should become easy as long as you keep going at it. If your legs are hurting a bit or feel tense still go for it because that is mostly because your body is not used to that activity and if you do slow down and stop walking you will slowly do more excuses to stop doing it. Its not complicated and you got sources of entertainment from music and apps as you are on the go.

I wonder what OT is going to be like after the election. I'm just so used to 20 million political threads that o don't even remember what it used to be like

If Hillary wins, back to normal with a few gloating threads.

If Trump wins, 9000 threads a week about who to blame and why Hillary should have won.

Jobbs

Banned
The news media, which always wants a horse race, is barely even pretending Trump has a chance anymore. It's going to be a landslide.

Misha

Banned
The news media, which always wants a horse race, is barely even pretending Trump has a chance anymore. It's going to be a landslide.
I've been optimistic the entire time and it's looking way better than I thought it would be. Glad to know the country isn't completely stupid :p

Which ironically could backfire. Left leaning voters barely show up for midterms, if they think Hillary is a 100% lock they may stay home and blow it. They should be pounding the war drums to keep people energized.

But then again, something may still come out and sink Hillary. With how this election has been going, it ain't over till it's over.

Misha

Banned
Which ironically could backfire. Left leaning voters barely show up for midterms, if they think Hillary is a 100% lock they may stay home and blow it. They should be pounding the war drums to keep people energized.

But then again, something may still come out and sink Hillary. With how this election has been going, it ain't over till it's over.
Nah impending victory tends to make the victors come out more, not less.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Thank god after that first debate, they stopped with the kid gloves and are now waging war against the man who wants to control what's said about him if he becomes prez.

What is this booby talk

690072.jpg

What's worse, a titty twister or a wet willie?

I think you left some party boobs lying on the ground over there. Mind picking them up?

okay...wait - the label says "property of clydefrog" :OOOO

also wet willie. always wet willie. I'd literally divorce you for that even though we're not even married.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
There should be a statute of limitations on things someone can get mad at you for! 5 years is like forever
I had a friend call me out on something I did like eight years ago recently

I barely remembered even saying it and I was like nineteen at the time, come on

Clydefrog

okay...wait - the label says "property of clydefrog" :OOOO

also wet willie. always wet willie. I'd literally divorce you for that even though we're not even married.

Hahaha.. no no wait trab don't open that closet!! *Trash bags full of party boobs fall out*

Thanks for giving me permission to titty twist you. Although that'd be a thing Trump would do..

When I was at the wedding a few weeks ago, my friend's wife got drunk and started giving me wet willies. I was like ah god WTF but it was a good thing I was drunk too. She's a heart surgeon, lol

Hahaha.. no no wait trab don't open that closet!! *Trash bags full of party boobs fall out*

Thanks for giving me permission to titty twist you. Although that'd be a thing Trump would do..

When I was at the wedding a few weeks ago, my friend's wife got drunk and started giving me wet willies. I was like ah god WTF but it was a good thing I was drunk too. She's a heart surgeon, lol

at least a titty twist isn't all gross and involves other people's spit :(((((((((((((((((((((
lol at least she gave you a precise wet willie then.

Xiao Hu

Had a nice evening with the new comers. I'm also pretty sure I met the daughter of the Chinese restaurant owners I usually go to, I think she likes me. Over all I'm glad I didn't succumb to me being an introvert with real people and actually did go out :)

Misha

Banned
@jobbsjobss just got the chance to see the second rogue one trailer. Looks very pretty and cool. Maybe a bit high on the cheesy dialogue side but with everything else I don't mind so much

Jobbs

Banned
Got the control inputs perfected and found another bug with respect to switching rooms while the ability is activated + fixed it... Think everything is more or less done now. I may add a bit more visual FX

http://i.imgur.com/M2MrCXR.gifv

@jobbsjobss just got the chance to see the second rogue one trailer. Looks very pretty and cool. Maybe a bit high on the cheesy dialogue side but with everything else I don't mind so much

Pretty much everything I've seen of this movie has been awesome. The second trailer is still my favorite, but the new one is great nonetheless. It's still so shocking seeing a SW film come out in modern times that actually is competent in its cinematography and FX and acting and stuff. It's gorgeous.

Only thing I don't like is the "A Star Wars Story" subtitle which is goofy as hell

Misha

Banned
Is it fun having boobs as a guy? I love my boobs and tend to think most men are missing out.
Boobs without (as much) estrogen aren't as sensitive. But still are quite nice. Also the shape isn't as good.
Pretty much everything I've seen of this movie has been awesome. The second trailer is still my favorite, but the new one is great nonetheless. It's still so shocking seeing a SW film come out in modern times that actually is competent in its cinematography and FX and acting and stuff. It's gorgeous.

Only thing I don't like is the "A Star Wars Story" subtitle which is goofy as hell

The new one isn't the second? Brb checking for another one...

I love how visually striking all the imperial uniforms are. It happened in the hux scenes in tfa also but here

What would you title it instead?

Also you took your sweet time with the input scripting. It must have been pretty messy indeed.

Its fun touching em and more when a guy you like touches them . Its fun to also see the Dead or Alive like bounce when you do absurd things for it.
:D

Boobs without estrogen aren't as sensitive. But still are quite nice. Also the shape isn't as good.
Sensitive breasts are a blessing and a curse.

Jobbs

Banned
What would you title it instead?

Also you took your sweet time with the input scripting. It must have been pretty messy indeed.

The control inputs didn't take that long to fix once I got to it. If Lb or Rb is pressed, it waits 2 frames and then checks to see if they're both down or which is down. Works flawlessly and I can't seem to notice the additional lag.

I would name the movie "Rogue One". If I was fearful people wouldn't realize it's Star Wars (which shouldn't be an issue anyway), I'd call it Star Wars: Rogue One

I mean it's not fair

101316-jeopardy-kal-v2-1080x608-2.jpg

Where are you jeopardy girl? I need you

She looks so plain to me. Not in a pejorative sense. Just... normal. Normal is good but not worth making a fuss over.

The control inputs didn't take that long to fix once I got to it. If Lb or Rb is pressed, it waits 2 frames and then checks to see if they're both down or which is down. Works flawlessly and I can't seem to notice the additional lag.

I would name the movie "Rogue One". If I was fearful people wouldn't realize it's Star Wars (which shouldn't be an issue anyway), I'd call it Star Wars: Rogue One
I think you're vastly overestimating the comprehension of most people.

a4dba816e7b7a4c0e44b925c67c068dc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom