• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ever think I could ever be a full nihilst because there's always corgis/golden retrievers puppies, indie video games, LGBT people, the NBA, and that Freddie Mercury and Dave Bowie did a duet and the universe didn't explode afterwards

Nerdkiller

Membeur
So, all this Trump talk lately, eh?

Skeleton-Closet.jpg

God, this election cannot end soon enough for me.

I live in a city that will probably go to Trump on the 8th of November

My family life is the type to grow Trump voters.

Every day of this election season has just been me treading through the muck and the slime of every day life and not voluntarily watching any of the 24 hour news network because I would not want to hate everyone in the media.

I'am dreading the FOX News debate thing next week.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am drunk af and managed to prevent pub brawl. Looks like my surname rings some alarms to bullies from nearby town. But I think that security guys did beat living shit out of them.

MutFox

Banned
How do you calm down when there's something you're justifiably angry about? Just wait till you forget/try to distract yourself? I don't like leaving things unresolved so those options annoy me a bit

Play some games to avoid saying something you might regret.
Also, coming up with a better way of articulating something if need be. :p

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I think I've looked in on the last five of these threads and I still have no idea what's going on.

My roommate is out of town this weekend! That means listening to music and drinking and probably getting sad. Cheers!

Edit: Also sleeping in til ungodly hours!

Like I feel like personal shit every day...

but like some days the protestant guilt is way worse then usual

Like I never received that protestant work ethic but I sure as hell got as that protestant guilt in all kinds of doses

I'am so close to moving out of my house, just the waiting for things sucks assholes.

Computer Science. Somehow managed to graduate in 4.5 years. Working a boring ass job in Charlotte now. Looking at moving to Chicago soon. Where are you at? What's your team?

Sorry for your loss :(

60 miles away from STL in Missouri

I'd say Mizzou but fuck Mizzou

so I guess Northwestern, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom