• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Another job interview on Friday for Sears and the other job agency wants to schedule an interview. I cant hold all these interviews.😂

FloatOn

Oh shit it just occurred to me that I'm pretty much max payne 3 in 20 years

max_payne_3-2026483.jpg

I just need a funky shirt and some fake guns

FUME5

Do you know how much sugar we consume?

I have some idea.

I think I've had 2 or 3 kids knock on my door for Halloween in the 5-6 years I've lived at my new place, little bastards lucked out because there's always a bunch of mini chocolate bars in my freezer.

FUME5

Get real guns. Guns are fucking awesome.

That all depends on who's holding them. Not about to argue gun rights with someone from the US Navy but I'm glad our nation did what it did.

I should still get off my arse and get some training at a range though.

jb1234

That all depends on who's holding them. Not about to argue gun rights with someone from the US Navy but I'm glad our nation did what it did.

I should still get off my arse and get some training at a range though.

I took a handgun safety course and had a pretty good time. Was told my aim is "above average" for a beginner. I see no reason for me to own one, though.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Naaa. We don't like guns. Even our police force doesn't use them.
Bully for you. I personally am a strong advocate of individual rights and don't believe the government has any business in telling an individual what they can and can not own as an adult purchasing something from another consenting adult.

I'm also a Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor, Crew Serve Weapons Instructor and technician on the Mk 15 Phalanx Weapon System.

FUME5

I took a handgun safety course and had a pretty good time. Was told my aim is "above average" for a beginner. I see no reason for me to own one, though.

Fired bows, crossbows and bolt action .22s on farms, that's about it.

My very very stupid friends all have guns

None of them should have them, me included lol

I don't know you or your friends, but I'm confident in agreeing to this statement.

Bully for you. I personally am a strong advocate of individual rights and don't believe the government has any business in telling an individual what they can and can not own as an adult purchasing something from another consenting adult.

I'm also a Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor, Crew Serve Weapons Instructor and technician on the Mk 15 Phalanx Weapon System.

Must. Resist. Arguing.

Ceallach

M9, m11, m4, m16, m14, m21, mk 18, m60, m240, m249, mk 19, mk 25, m320, m79, m2, mk 45, m27, m61a1, 7.62 GAU, etc.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Gun activists just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Australian and British culture (I'm an expert), but peace and restraint are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can still buy a gun if you're an asshole. If you screw someone over in a civilized country, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance. Unlike in America, where you can just buy a gun and shoot somebody on your lawn or whatever.

What this means is the public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase guns for any reason, nor will they even have a desire to defend themselves anymore. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but gun activists have alienated an entire market, no, an entire country with their logic.

Republicans, publicly apologize and cancel gun rights for America or you can kiss your credence goodbye.

Ceallach

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Jesus. I'm not a gun activist. I'm a liberty activist. I believe in the rights of the citizen. I believe you should be able to go overdose on heroin if that is what you want as well.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
good morning. Autumn rain is here.

also, on topic: guns do not kill people, bullets do. At least we will be getting even more strict gun laws, because another drunk hunter decided to shot his wife.

FUME5

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Jesus. I'm not a gun activist. I'm a liberty activist. I believe in the rights of the citizen. I believe you should be able to go overdose on heroin if that is what you want as well.

Square just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase FFXIII for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.

Square, publicly apologize and cancel FFXIII for 360 or you can kiss your business goodbye.

Putting no limits on individual liberties doesn't make for a lasting society.

Ceallach

Putting no limits on individuals is the only way to ensure a lasting society. Otherwise you are saying that you believe people are inherently untrustworthy and evil and that simply isn't the case. The vile are far outnumbered by the good. Applying restrictions also ensures you get more and more levels of red tape and beauracratic bullshit. You get for profit prisons, drug wars, and legislating bodies.

FloatOn

The Wild West was a bad time for pretty much everyone involved.

I'm glad that as a civilized society we can come together and make laws and regulations that protect the majority.

Lawlessness isn't liberty.

FUME5

Putting no limits on individuals is the only way to ensure a lasting society. Otherwise you are saying that you believe people are inherently untrustworthy and evil and that simply isn't the case. The vile are far outnumbered by the good. Applying restrictions also ensures you get more and more levels of red tape and beauracratic bullshit. You get for profit prisons, drug wars, and legislating bodies.

For someone who comes off as a bit cynical, you sure as hell have a lot of faith in people.

You remove all restrictions on individual rights and those who have power will quickly move to consolidate more of it by taking what they want form those who are unable to stand against them. Just because you give everyone guns (for example) doesn't suddenly create an even playing field.

Ceallach

The Wild West was a bad time for pretty much everyone involved.

I'm glad that as a civilized society we can come together and make laws and regulations that protect the majority.

Lawlessness isn't liberty.

The wild west was actually a myth. And I never said anything about lawlessness.

For someone who comes off as a bit cynical, you sure as hell have a lot of faith in people.

You remove all restrictions on individual rights and those who have power will quickly move to consolidate more of it by taking what they want form those who are unable to stand against them. Just because you give everyone guns (for example) doesn't suddenly create an even playing field.
Removing individual restrictions is not removing corporate restrictions. You can do what you want in terms of your life and your personal liberty however your business is still very much responsidle for its ethics and it's workers rights.

FUME5

Removing individual restrictions is not removing corporate restrictions. You can do what you want in terms of your life and your personal liberty however your business is still very much responsidle for its ethics and it's workers rights.

For examples sake - I don't believe that anyone should operate a motor vehicle without proof of capability, you can't just say "access to convenient transport is my right" and jump on the freeway. You need accredited teachers, a legitimate licensing body and a regulatory body standing above that to reduce the potential harm to other citizens someone like that can cause.

zeemumu

The rules of "everyone do whatever" usually don't work because someone will inevitably have to deal with the consequences of your actions and it won't always be you.

And yeah the wild west thing is mostly a movie thing. Towns were small so robberies were hard, which is why outlaws who pulled them off are so infamous, and you usually had to check in your gun.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
f5654a79350b3bdecb0100b708e6efbb.jpg

Pumpkin art is sad to me because eventually the pumpkin will rot away and it will never have mattered to the universe that it ever existed at all.

Ha, noice. Is that a pumpkin within a pumpkin?
My friend asked me what I was doing because she was having trouble coming up with what to carve. So I told her I was carving a pumpkin. No, she said, what are you carving? A pumpkin.

Classic.

Then the boys found some fireworks and blew up one of the pumpkins. Classic.

Xiao Hu

I dreamed I was abducted by human traffickers and forced into sex slavership. I escaped but returned later to take bloody revenge.

Oh, I also dreamed I found kittens :3

Frodo

f5654a79350b3bdecb0100b708e6efbb.jpg

Pumpkin art is sad to me because eventually the pumpkin will rot away and it will never have mattered to the universe that it ever existed at all.

"Life is sad to me because eventually everything will rot away and it will never have mattered to the universe that Earth ever existed at all."

Hey, guys! What is this thread about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom