• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Back from work. The nob agency sent me to the wrong spot and tomorrow I need to go and see what they gotta tell me. The guy at work let me stay the day but meh starting new on another place or not having a job will suck.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You should move to Australia there's jobs, sand, and you'll love the way we pronounce certain words.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Well according to Grace Collier on QandA last night if you don't have a job then you should create a job and if you don't you are lazy and not trying to be employed hard enough.

FUME5

Well according to Grace Collier on QandA last night if you don't have a job then you should create a job and if you don't you are lazy and not trying to be employed hard enough.

I usually can't handle more than 10 minutes of Q&A before I turn into my Dad and start vocally calling bullshit at the TV...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
man you're pretty much a monk 10 mins is pretty impressive tbh

Finally set my relationship status to single on facebook. It took over a month and I am sufficiently drunk to do it. Fuck i hate everything

Pau

Have to wake up early tomorrow to collect data for my professor's research study, but I just want to stay up and mope while programming.

My younger brother is trying to get our parents to surrender their legal guardianship of him to our older brother. What a rebel. He's staging this coup not by going and living with my older brother and his wife, but by staying at my house. I feel like I just got roped into a bunch of drama I have no business handling.

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing "happy birthday."

How old were you turning?

FUME5

My younger brother is trying to get our parents to surrender their legal guardianship of him to our older brother. What a rebel. He's staging this coup not by going and living with my older brother and his wife, but by staying at my house. I feel like I just got roped into a bunch of drama I have no business handling

How old is he and what does he want? Is this the one who shot your cousin?

FUME5

Oliver's fourteen and wants to be under Josh's care. I have no idea why. He's not talking about it. Josh is twenty-five and shot my cousin.

Sounds like Oliver is just being a brat, he's hiding out at your place but won't tell you why he wants to emancipate from your parents.

Make him do some housework.

No free rides on the lilipad.

I like the way you think! <3

What does Josh want?

I guess he and Oliver have been talking about this for a couple months now. Josh is the floor manager at my dad's print shop, so they'll both be there to talk about it tomorrow, but they may have hashed it out before I clock in so I don't know how much of the details I'll catch.

sounds like oliver wants some...company

If you abbreviate both of the words in your name it spells Probe.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Can you find Kobe in this picture?
c1af434ffa2e39630b1d9eae64db2fb5957a68d5117ea996d4c6f12f9b3dfe18.jpg

Kobe%2BRaih%2BSuara%2BTerbanyak%2BMAS.jpg

kubo-and-the-two-strings-laika-01-400x250.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

o&#647;nq&#592;&#670;
oqn&#670;
&#477;qo&#670;
&#592;qo&#670;

Xiao Hu

That said, there are ways of spicing up classical music history. Lots of fun (albeit grim) anecdotes out there. My favorite is the French baroque conductor who used to beat time with a long vertical stick he'd move up and down. During one concert, he got too excited and punctured his foot with it, which got infected and then he died. RIP.

That was Jean Baptiste Lully if I remember correctly

Edit: So if Oliver doesn't want to be the son of your father anymore, can I take his soon to be vacant spot?

Jobbs

Banned
Man if only that kid knew what it was like to not have shit :p

I understand the need to rebel though so I probably shouldn't say too much

bronk

Banned
Hey guys. I know my name sounds dirty but it's a nickname that came from something innocent but ended up bigskeet. Anyways I wanna share my pain. I ate 15 mini corn dogs from Wienerschnitzel and threw up a few hours later. Had some dirty lil weenies and im paying for it. I wanted to go to sleep but my stomach is killing me and im just laying here in pain. Randomly came across this thread and seems cool.

FUME5

Hey guys. I know my name sounds dirty but it's a nickname that came from something innocent but ended up bigskeet. Anyways I wanna share my pain. I ate 15 mini corn dogs from Wienerschnitzel and threw up a few hours later. Had some dirty lil weenies and im paying for it. I wanted to go to sleep but my stomach is killing me and im just laying here in pain. Randomly came across this thread and seems cool.

Look, I'm familiar with a munchies rampage when I'm trashed, but I'm never 15 fucking mini corndogs trashed.

*Surface tried to autocorrect corndogs to condoms*

There's too many of us in this thread. Only Dans can compete.

Not enough Joshes IMO

God you could've given me more of a heads up. I have a lot of things to teenage proof now

lol. I think he'd happily take the bachelor pad. It's better than living in this sorority.

There used to be a Wienerschnitzel near me but they closed just over a year ago, thank baphomet. It used to be I'd get a random craving for their chili dogs every month or two and then eat it and then feel sick to my stomach. Now I get to skip the whole run around because it's too inconvenient to go to the second nearest one!

Welcome to the thread :)

Man if only that kid knew what it was like to not have shit :p

I understand the need to rebel though so I probably shouldn't say too much

I think my parents gave up very near to or shortly after my sister (18). They were like we already got one or two good ones, the rest can be spoiled rotten. Ha.

Edit: So if Oliver doesn't want to be the son of your father anymore, can I take his soon to be vacant spot?

Yeah probably. They're having auditions on Saturday.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If your girlfriend finds that video in your viewing history I hope she is real understanding about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom