• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
im not that cheap lol

Yeah totally me either.

34j2f22.jpg

Nerdkiller

Membeur
huh, almost took our kitten for a ride. My Golf does not have a full engine bay cover beneath, so cats can slip inside the engine bay So I wanted to go to the store and mother cat was near my car, so I raised the hood to check it and voila...
Oooh, lucky cat. I expect more of this to happen, given that Winter's coming.

FloatOn

you know what sega games I regret never playing?

shining force 3 and panzer dragoon saga

saturn was too rich for my blood at the time and I don't feel like tracking one down to play it now.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
you know what sega games I regret never playing?

shining force 3 and panzer dragoon saga

saturn was too rich for my blood at the time and I don't feel like tracking one down to play it now.
Those are both fantastic games. But combined they would cost you about $800 these days.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Shining Force 3 is a fantastic game. I never finished Scenario 1. The other two have been translated since.

I fucking love multiple PoV games, and Camelot's RPGs have a certain charm to them. There's a first person prequel to SF3, too

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Imagine trying to talk to those people when you are literally an expert on the subject having deployed to combat zones repeatedly and they still try to convince you after explaining RoEs to them and what has happened in prior similar situations. Oh I'm sorry let me see your DD214. How many stars are on your fucking CAR?

Imagine trying to talk to those people when you are literally an expert on the subject having deployed to combat zones repeatedly and they still try to convince you after explaining RoEs to them and what has happened in prior similar situations. Oh I'm sorry let me see your DD214. How many stars are on your fucking CAR?

I should tell you about the guy trying to tell me about Benghazi and JFK.

Jobbs

Banned
God morgon.

I skipped the last debate entirely and missed out on some funny zeitgeist. I might at least run it in the background this time.

Misha

Banned
Saw a Gary Johnson sign today. Didn't take a picture tho. It actually looked pretty nice and I can't find another one on the internet. Maybe it was custom made

It took me five minutes to do a bit of art for my dad today, but he took ten minutes trying to explain it and claimed it would have taken him an hour. Mind you he's the one who first taught me how to use Photoshop and Illustrator. It feels weird being so much better than your teacher.

In politics news I'm going to nap through the debate tonight. Then I'm going to close out the night with a nice bit of vfx programming. It'll be nice to get back to that since I've been too busy for the last three days.

bronk

Banned
I got my haircut at this place called great clips and they did a horrible job. My brother told me to go here so I let him know it was garbage. He then tells me he told me to go to sport clips not great clips. Im dumb and dont listen. Oh well lol

I got my haircut at this place called great clips and they did a horrible job. My brother told me to go here so I let him know it was garbage. He then tells me he told me to go to sport clips not great clips. Im dumb and dont listen. Oh well lol
Yeah great clips has had an awful reputation for quite a while now. I mean obviously not everyone can just go to a 5-star salon, but there's a whole world of alternatives better than great clips.

Yeah great clips has had an awful reputation for quite a while now. I mean obviously not everyone can just go to a 5-star salon, but there's a whole world of alternatives better than great clips.

They work well enough for me, but I usually just go in for the really simple stuff which is their bread and butter. My local one also has mostly older ladies working that really know their shit which really helps.

Working at a food packaging company today. Not bad but my feet hurt. Lol. 9am-8pm

Invest in quality insoles for your work boots/shoes. You don't need anything super high end if you are just standing in one spot most of the time, but a set of decent Dr Sholls will set you up real nicely to save on the back pain you will eventually encounter.

They work well enough for me, but I usually just go in for the really simple stuff which is their bread and butter. My local one also has mostly older ladies working that really know their shit which really helps.

Maybe everyone I know just had terrible luck then. It makes sense that there's some basic reason why the brand has proliferated. Also horror stories are more fun to tell! ❤️

Working at a food packaging company today. Not bad but my feet hurt. Lol. 9am-8pm
Ooh, what kind of food? :)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My bro just quit his factory job because it was literally killing him. He got back problems from it or something

Genryu

Banned
ayyyy lmao

factory work

Good path to alcoholism and hatred of other people imo

I think I lucked out on my factory job. I work night shift so I don't have any of the high up supervisors wandering around, and I basically make sure that the machines don't have any problems. If everything is going smoothly, I basically don't have to do much those days.

I think I lucked out on my factory job. I work night shift so I don't have any of the high up supervisors wandering around, and I basically make sure that the machines don't have any problems. If everything is going smoothly, I basically don't have to do much those days.

My ears are perked

Tell me more

Jobbs

Banned
The girls are talking politics and it's making my head hurt. Trying to stay out of it.

Goaling to do two walking animations tonight. I'm halfway through the first

bronk

Banned
Ive had the same barber forever but lately hes been so booked you have to call like 5 days in advance to get a spot. I just wanted a cut for the weekened. Guess i know better now. Lady who cut my hair was cute though.....but not worth the bad cut :(

The girls are talking politics and it's making my head hurt. Trying to stay out of it.

Goaling to do two walking animations tonight. I'm halfway through the first
Make both of the characters partners in a three-legged race to save time.

Also the latest polling has made me more complacent than ever, probably because I wanted Hillary to win, but it seems to have exacerbated the ugliness in a lot of other people. No idea why.

Ive had the same barber forever but lately hes been so booked you have to call like 5 days in advance to get a spot. I just wanted a cut for the weekened. Guess i know better now. Lady who cut my hair was cute though.....but not worth the bad cut :(
I don't trust cute hair artists. They've lived their whole life being able to still look good with a bad haircut.

My TV died last night. I want to throw it out my window onto the street below but I'm afraid I might kill someone if I do that. Great timing with BF1 arriving at my place any time now. God dammit shit fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom