• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You should probably delete your history around the time of 10-02-2016, 10:30 PM

Jobbs

Banned
You should probably delete your history around the time of 10-02-2016, 10:30 PM

Unsurprisingly, pretty much all I see that day is neogaf, twitter, youtube, and twitch (+ couple random things like huffington post)

That's 90% of what I do

I gave it a minute.

Her voice / voice pattern aggravates me.

What's weird is that she's just trying to give a cranial nerve examination and that's it...

ASMR is a weird world though and not one I particularly understand.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I remained jobless for a grand period of four days before I landed on one of my sweetest gigs yet (maybe not in terms of €€€ or rep, but in growth and amazing, amazing flexibility).

Maybe I don't suck at this as much as I thought.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Lisa Gerrard was incredible. I am in awe 😍😍😍

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I remained jobless for a grand period of four days before I landed on one of my sweetest gigs yet (maybe not in terms of €€€ or rep, but in growth and amazing, amazing flexibility).

It may seem unglamourous now but someone has to be the guy that applies the bodycream to models before they do their lingere photoshoots.

Lisa Gerrard was incredible. I am in awe ������

Did you wear a suit and tie or go topless covered in glowpaint.

Xiao Hu

Congrats 🙌🙌🙌

FUME5

Nice work, didn't have to sell the sex swing after all.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Is full moon influence still strong on people today? It was unbearable on the work. Luckily I have 10 day vacation next week, because I ramped up so many extra hours during summer

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
A few months ago a friend burnt the hair off my nipple with a cigarette lighter
he was high I did not ask him to
it's finally grown back and I feel complete.

I realized I never introduced myself to this thread:

Hi, my name is sean and you might remember me from such threads as trump gave me a panic attack and my girlfriend is muslim and i'm not. I'm 24, live in Charlotte, NC and work as a programmer making boring stuff for banks. I drink too much so it's safe to ignore my drunk posts. I'm trying to move out of the south in the next 6 months or so and it kind of terrifies me. I like football but only a little. I get irrationally upset about overwatch's map design. I'll post a pic later when my mustache looks better.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Hi, my name is sean and you might remember me from such threads as trump gave me a panic attack and my girlfriend is muslim and i'm not. I'm 24, live in Charlotte, NC and work as a programmer making boring stuff for banks. I drink too much so it's safe to ignore my drunk posts. I'm trying to move out of the south in the next 6 months or so and it kind of terrifies me. I like football but only a little. I get irrationally upset about overwatch's map design. I'll post a pic later when my mustache looks better.
what up holmes

Jobbs

Banned

What happened with the girlfriend?

If I loved a woman and her family would shun me for some religious bullshit reason I'd be happy to tell them to piss off.. I've never heard a dumber reason to end your own happiness

What happened with the girlfriend?

If I loved a woman and her family would shun me for some religious bullshit reason I'd be happy to tell them to piss off.. I've never heard a dumber reason to end your own happiness

Well our choices were either she leaves her entire family behind or we get married and I pretend to practice a religion for the rest of my life, while still being treated as an outsider. At the age of 24, we both decided it'd be better to go separate ways.

You had me at Iron Giant avatar

I mean, what am I? A junkman who makes art or an artist who sells junk?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

Numb

Yo!
Looking forward to your mustache

Chuckie

Well our choices were either she leaves her entire family behind or we get married and I pretend to practice a religion for the rest of my life, while still being treated as an outsider. At the age of 24, we both decided it'd be better to go separate ways.

I had to make that same decision at the exact same age...I shit you not.

AcridMeat

Banned
Screaming Meat is here :O
hCQsRFC.gif

Wow, I wonder what kind of poop.
Nothing too serious, just a case of not getting a job I had directly transferable skills for that was for much more money and had full benefits, after two really good interviews.

Ah well.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Screaming Meat is here :O

Brother Meat.

Nothing too serious, just a case of not getting a job I had directly transferable skills for that was for much more money and had full benefits, after two really good interviews.

Ah well.

Sorry to hear that, man. Not to fire off a platitude (read: I'm going to fire off a platitude), but if there's one job like that, there will be others.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
huh, almost took our kitten for a ride. My Golf does not have a full engine bay cover beneath, so cats can slip inside the engine bay So I wanted to go to the store and mother cat was near my car, so I raised the hood to check it and voila...

Jobbs

Banned
huh, almost took our kitten for a ride. My Golf does not have a full engine bay cover beneath, so cats can slip inside the engine bay So I wanted to go to the store and mother cat was near my car, so I raised the hood to check it and voila...

OMG that makes me so nervous, what if the hood somehow shuts :(((((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom