• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Make both of the characters partners in a three-legged race to save time.

Also the latest polling has made me more complacent than ever, probably because I wanted Hillary to win, but it seems to have exacerbated the ugliness in a lot of other people. No idea why.

I appreciate the sentiment but that would make it like, the most difficult animation ever. :D All of this would be way easier if I didn't insist on making such complicated designs. The problem is I'm never happy until I've drawn all kinds of shit. I'm my own worst enemy.

You can afford to be complacent in California. I live in arguably the most important battleground state -- I don't try to persuade people to vote one way or another because it's usually impossible (and I don't know anyone who plans to vote for Trump) but I at least have to get out there and vote.

The ladies have some interesting views/ideas but they both find Trump vile so we have no real problem. I don't normally have a political litmus test when it comes to my relationships with people, but at this point if someone was supporting Trump I'd really have to wonder what's wrong with them.

Halcyon

I appreciate the sentiment but that would make it like, the most difficult animation ever. :D All of this would be way easier if I didn't insist on making such complicated designs. The problem is I'm never happy until I've drawn all kinds of shit. I'm my own worst enemy.

You can afford to be complacent in California. I live in arguably the most important battleground state -- I don't try to persuade people to vote one way or another because it's usually impossible (and I don't know anyone who plans to vote for Trump) but I at least have to get out there and vote.

The ladies have some interesting views/ideas but they both find Trump vile so we have no real problem. I don't normally have a political litmus test when it comes to my relationships with people, but at this point if someone was supporting Trump I'd really have to wonder what's wrong with them.

I'm voting Trump just to spite you.

FUME5

Turns out its a 3 month waiting list for a therapist.

Healthcare ya

Damn.

My TV died last night. I want to throw it out my window onto the street below but I'm afraid I might kill someone if I do that. Great timing with BF1 arriving at my place any time now. God dammit shit fuck.

Damn. Although, you can get HD TVs for dirt cheap these days, grab a fill in for $100 or something?

I have BF1 installed and ready to go for tomorrow - tentative date forgot about her friends party Friday night, might see her Sunday if I don't look too shady, otherwise sometime next week.

I'm voting Trump just to spite you.

Well, you are about as white as they come, so a Trump presidency wouldn't be too bad for you.

Damn. Although, you can get HD TVs for dirt cheap these days, grab a fill in for $100 or something?

I have BF1 installed and ready to go for tomorrow - tentative date forgot about her friends party Friday night, might see her Sunday if I don't look too shady, otherwise sometime next week.
Sheeit. I was going to go pick up something cheap to hold me over but I lucked out and the girl I just started seeing has a TV she wants to get rid of when she moves so I'm just going to get that from her. I'll have to go a week with no TV tho cuz that will be next Thurs.

FUME5

I'm seeing my the rapist tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be able to carry weapons again!

Oh man, that typo...

Sheeit. I was going to go pick up something cheap to hold me over but I lucked out and the girl I just started seeing has a TV she wants to get rid of when she moves so I'm just going to get that from her. I'll have to go a week with no TV tho cuz that will be next Thurs.

A week where Battlefield sits there in the case, silently mocking you.

jb1234

I was going to preorder FFXV because I'm an idiot and then I realized that I can just grab it from any random store in the area instead if it's okay.

(It probably won't be okay. I don't trust the press. They loved FFXIII too.)

(I really need to get my car fixed.)

FUME5

I know. Fucking hell.

I feel for you bropocalypse.

I was going to preorder FFXV because I'm an idiot and then I realized that I can just grab it from any random store in the area instead if it's okay.

(It probably won't be okay. I don't trust the press. They loved FFXIII too.)

(I really need to get my car fixed.)

Yeah, I'm probably going to get it, if only to check out that incredibly rendered toast.

Racist. I'm a tiny Chinese woman.

Paging Tence.

Misha

Banned
latest
:

FUME5

I'm prepared to be underwhelmed by another console I will buy 2/3rds of the way into its lifecycle because it finally has enough games I want to play.

Or if fucking Monster Hunter is exclusive again.

Everything we've heard so far about the NX sounds terrible. Also I can't think of a single game they could announce that would motivate me to invest in the platform. Not even Smash 5. Nintendo should have just gone third party.

jb1234

Everything we've heard so far about the NX sounds terrible. Also I can't think of a single game they could announce that would motivate me to invest in the platform. Not even Smash 5. Nintendo should have just gone third party.

I'm a Nintendo whore. As long as they announce a new 3D Mario or Zelda, I'm in.

(Metroid would be nice too. :()

(That said, I was a little underwhelmed by Mario 3D World after how amazing the Galaxy games were.)

Ghost song on NX announcement tomorrow 🤔

I ain't buying NX until Black Friday 2017 anyway
I spent $450 for Wii u plus 2 games on its launch, what a L I took that day X year for games to release

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

I disagree completely. But different strokes. I am enthralled by the rumors, a portable hybrid sounds so good. I'm just so tired of the typical AAA releases these days.

Plus for Nintendo it makes 0 sense to go third party.

FloatOn

If Nintendo gets it right with NX it may be the console to get me back into non-pc gaming. Hell, I would probably get a Wii U if I had more time since Nintendo is the only game company that cares about being different. Having an ok pc means there is little reason to own a PS4 or xbone

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The only good Wii U game so far is Smash 4. The new Zelda looks pretty good though.

Crazy. 3D world, Bayo 2, Capt Toad, Hyrule Warriors, Tokyo Mirage, Xenoblade X, Splatoon, Pikmin 3, DKTF, Lego City, Wonderful 101, MK8, Mario Maker. All fantastic exclusives.

jb1234

I'm going to call bullshit on Xenoblade X.

It was disappointing but only because I held up to to the original Xenoblade, which was one of my favorite games of last gen. X couldn't compare to it. But it's still a good game, just for very different reasons.

FUME5

It was disappointing but only because I held up to to the original Xenoblade, which was one of my favorite games of last gen. X couldn't compare to it. But it's still a good game, just for very different reasons.

Can't agree man, gave it 15 hours and all it's good points fell apart. Combat was bullshit, characters and story were laughable, and what I started out thinking was some unique and interesting designs all blurred into each other.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I remember when Halo and Pokemon and CoD and Zelda became shit and now games suck: the end.

jb1234

Can't agree man, gave it 15 hours and all it's good points fell apart. Combat was bullshit, characters and story were laughable, and what I started out thinking was some unique and interesting designs all blurred into each other.

Hey, you lasted a lot longer than I did in it. :p I just don't like open world games all that much. But there's too many people who loved the game for me to discount it as a failure. It just didn't click for me.

(I agree that the characterizations were a major problem. How many times could they use the terrible "Lin wants to eat Tatsu" joke?). Xenoblade's story wasn't award-winning but I think it did an admirable job of keeping me invested for the 83 hours it took me to finish it.

FUME5

Hey, you lasted a lot longer than I did in it. :p I just don't like open world games all that much. But there's too many people who loved the game for me to discount it as a failure. It just didn't click for me.

(I agree that the characterizations were a major problem. How many times could they use the terrible "Lin wants to eat Tatsu" joke?). Xenoblade's story wasn't award-winning but I think it did an admirable job of keeping me invested for the 83 hours it took me to finish it.

I want to throttle half of the VO cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom