• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Xenoblade felt like an MMO but without people. It was utterly desolate.

tumblr_lr3pbjJTgQ1qa748ko1_400.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
MechAssault was the peak of the mech genre I have stood by that opinion for 14 years and the next 14 too probably

Ceallach

You can't call yourself a mecha fan if you don't own any bobs cure Japanese computers like a PC-88/98, X68000 or MSX.

Ceallach

I still think a trump presidency would end in nuclear annihilation
So contrary to popular belief, the President can't order a nuclear strike. He can only authorize a request made by the Chief of Staff of the Army of Navy (Ait Force doesn't have nuclear request capabilty-only execute ability at the request of the Army, and the Marine Corps are part of the Navy).

There is a major series of checks and balances in place for nuclear attacks post ww2. It's what prevented Patton from being able to nuke China like he wanted to in the 50s.

So contrary to popular belief, the President can't order a nuclear strike. He can only authorize a request made by the Chief of Staff of the Army of Navy (Ait Force doesn't have nuclear request capabilty-only execute ability at the request of the Army, and the Marine Corps are part of the Navy).

There is a major series of checks and balances in place for nuclear attacks post ww2. It's what prevented Patton from being able to nuke China like he wanted to in the 50s.

Hunh, really?

Can I link this post to some friends of mine (most of them are Gaffers anyway)?

As commander in chief could he not replace the Chief of Staff?

I am so ready for this election cycle to end. They really need to shorten this shit.

FUME5

Oh yeah, finished up Gears last night, ended pretty much how I expected to set up the sequel, and man that last boss fight looked good, but was mechanically boring and easy.

Ceallach

As commander in chief could he not replace the Chief of Staff?

I am so ready for this election cycle to end. They really need to shorten this shit.
Chief of STAFF yes, but the Joint Chiefs of Staff require senate approval to appoint or remove.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Damn I want to play Gears.

I need a better card or an XBone though.

FUME5

Damn I want to play Gears.

I need a better card or an XBone though.

The Xbone is probably a lot cheaper atm. I tried playing on PC and my TV isn't good enough to take advantage of the bigger grunt so I've stuck to Xbone (when I had assumed I'd play all on PC).

It looks fucking amazing regardless of platform.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The Xbone is probably a lot cheaper atm. I tried playing on PC and my TV isn't good enough to take advantage of the bigger grunt so I've stuck to Xbone (when I had assumed I'd play all on PC).

It looks fucking amazing regardless of platform.
I will get the Bone eventually. Scorpio on the horizon makes me wanna wait, though. I need some Halo 5, Gears, and Killer Instinct.

Also, I think I either made my tolerance go back down or am just finally experiencing my metabolism slow down. I had three shots of vodka and I'm like, dead. I don't really know how tolerance works though.

FUME5

I will get the Bone eventually. Scorpio on the horizon makes me wanna wait, though. I need some Halo 5, Gears, and Killer Instinct.

Also, I think I either made my tolerance go back down or am just finally experiencing my metabolism slow down. I had three shots of vodka and I'm like, dead. I don't really know how tolerance works though.

Scorpio is a strange proposition when you have a capable PC, I don't think I'll bite but I'll have to wait and see.

I'm not a big Gears fan. I just can't relate to the meathead characters the genre forces you to play.

"Yeah, well, you would if you were fucking huge." He said in a gravelly voice that left no questions as to his powerful masculinity.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

strangelove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom