• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think a pizza can have that many calories unless it's drizzled with peanut butter.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I accrue strange cuts and bruises like nobodies business.

How I sliced open the top of my thumb knuckle I have no idea.
Lol I noticed when grooming for tomorrow's interview. Thankfully the shirt should cover it

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't think a pizza can have that many calories unless it's drizzled with peanut butter.
Uno's frozen pepperoni pizza:

Nutrition Facts

Uno Chicago Grill - Deep Dish Pepperoni Frozen Pizza

Servings:

Calories 2,000
Sodium 3,850 mg
Total Fat 110 g
Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 30 g
Total Carbs 180 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 10 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 15 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 70 g
Cholesterol 125 mg
Vitamin A 50%
Calcium 100%
Vitamin C 30%
Iron 75%

cheese.jpg

*Plays fat guy trumpet*

I decided to go with the mot 'I dont respect my body at all and am stupid lazy' supper I could.

A box of ritz crackers, a can of EZ Cheese, and three slices of greasy hour old gas station pizza.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My job is a 25 min walk away and by the time I have walked there in my baggy t-shirt under the hot midday Australian sun, i'm more than a little sticky.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lord the thirst tonight is perhaps the strongest ever and I can't do anything asdfghjkl get me outta here.

Just got my hair cut and it was only $55. It's amazing how much cheaper it is when you don't need an intense color touch-up xD

Going home and the girlfriend is making tomato bisque something other with quinoa and zucchini ❤️

Jobbs

Banned
Just got my hair cut and it was only $55. It's amazing how much cheaper it is when you don't need an intense color touch-up xD

Going home and the girlfriend is making tomato bisque something other with quinoa and zucchini ❤️

Nice!

Lucy's my favorite

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Yeah I got the Tig Notaro

(no, it's just routine maintenance)
Ever think of trying a different color?

Also, the girl playing Mario in the Switch trailer is really cute.

FUME5

That's like saying God 'only' sent his son down from heaven to be killed to cleanse mankind of sin. $72 Aud for a haircut is madness, even at girl prices.

Now I understand your choice of 'haircut'.

Want an invite to Gears if I see you online this weekend Ceallach? Going to try and get some games in with Jobbs.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Now I understand your choice of 'haircut'.

Want an invite to Gears if I see you online this weekend Ceallach? Going to try and get some games in with Jobbs.
I already finished the campaign. I don't fuck with shooters online not named Splatoon.

SolVanderlyn

Got DOOM 3 BFG. Classic DOOM is so fun. DOOM 3's great too.

yo getting your hair washed and head and neck massaged and then your hair cut and blow dried is expensive. I don't envy the plight of the man though because having long hair is the best.

Ever think of trying a different color?

Also, the girl playing Mario in the Switch trailer is really cute.

I tried a few different colors at first before settling on blues and running with that for five years. I'm less interested in being different now so a new color was never in question.

Now that's a sensible haircut.

She rocks it well, but I love my long hair. If either of us went butch it would almost certainly be Lucy.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
If I were a dude, I would go for a cheap ass haircut. Like #4 [on top, 2 on the sides, medium fade. Easy penis zy

jb1234

All I've done today is play Adventures of Mana (the Final Fantasy Adventure remake) on my Android tablet. The game is a mess, in technical terms (and hasn't been updated much at all) but it brings me back to my childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom