• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Damn straight.

tumblr_m9vytervRF1qg1izxo1_500.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Hell of a week. Crazy busy. New colleague is dope though and we get along really well, so that's a plus. Bit of a clash with a couple of clients. Heading out tomorrow with a friend to [URL="http://www.misterniceguy.com.au/]Mister Nice Guy's[/URL], a vegan cafe with some pretty superb looking stuff on the menu.

Tonight is beer and takeaway. Quiet Deeds IPA and a mushroom/truffle woodfire pizza. Will sink into some Battlefield 1 later, after grooving out to HANA (who is super cool, groovy, and cute) and Dead Can Dance (because seeing Lisa Gerrard live on Wednesday was just transcendence in brilliance).

As for Sunday? Well, that's a secret I'll never tell.

You know you love me.
XOXO
Gossip Girl

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just bought Doom 32x a couple days ago. It's surprisingly worse than the SNES version.
There are so many versions of DOOM that I can't keep them straight. I thought SNES was the worst though, so that sounds... bad.

It's funny. As a kid, I thought the SNES version was the only one that existed

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
There are so many versions of DOOM that I can't keep them straight. I thought SNES was the worst though, so that sounds... bad.

It's funny. As a kid, I thought the SNES version was the only one that existed
The sound is soooo fucked up it ruins the atmosphere completely. Plus it is missing the last episode.

FloatOn

I'm going to try and sneak in doing homework at work today

my boss is going to our office in canada today I think so I might be able to pull it off.

the weather is going to be too amazing this weekend to fuck around with homework.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm going to try and sneak in doing homework at work today

my boss is going to our office in canada today I think so I might be able to pull it off.

the weather is going to be too amazing this weekend to fuck around with homework.
Gonna fuck around something else? 😈

FloatOn

oh snap

I just found out from my boss that we are trying to earn 3 more locations on the west coast.

once I get healthy again I may find myself having a change of scenery.

Ughhh how to tell someone it's not going to work out between you in a nice way. I've always just done the blunt way but she's really nice and dont want to hurt her 🤔

Misha

Banned
Started watching dark matter a couple days ago due to Netflix recommending it. It's like firefly mixed with mass effect (complete with loyalty missions)

My biggest takeaway though is that I can't take wil Wheaton seriously in anything.

Misha

Banned
It would probably help if he could actually act. He's been riding that Star Trek gig for all its worth, because he's got as much acting ability as a statue.
Yeah. I watch tabletop and occasionally he does cheesy voices and stuff for narritives and it's fine because you don't expect someone playing party games to put a ton of effort into acting. But then I watch him guest star in a show and it's exactly the same..........

Funny that his success is from a gig where he was near universally hated and was very poor st acting in the first place. Not sure he got any better since Wesley tbh

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Oh man, I'm at Tim Hortons and this dude trying to hit on the cashier holding up the line is pissing me off. I can see it in her face she wants him to go away.

Jobbs

Banned
Oh man, I'm at Tim Hortons and this dude trying to hit on the cashier holding up the line is pissing me off. I can see it in her face she wants him to go away.

I don't know what's worse, that or the guys who think they have a shot with the waitress because she's nice (it's almost as if she had some other motive for being nice)

Halcyon

I don't know what's worse, that or the guys who think they have a shot with the waitress because she's nice (it's almost as if she had some other motive for being nice)

Stop blocking that D. Get it fictional dude. Get that booty.

So tonight it's between Through the Looking Glass and Independence Day for movie night. I figure it can't be worse than Ghostbusters last weekend but I'm really not sure about that.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Holding up lines is wrong but i've asked out a cashier before so idk.

I wonder if there has ever been a neogaf thread discussing the morality of asking out cashiers.

Stop blocking that D. Get it fictional dude. Get that booty.

So tonight it's between Through the Looking Glass and Independence Day for movie night. I figure it can't be worse than Ghostbusters last weekend but I'm really not sure about that.

Is it Independence Day 1? If not, fake a stomach cramp.

FloatOn

I used to frequent starbucks and as a positive side effect I ended up dating a few baristas

I don't think I would ask out a cashier or waitress though. not enough growth potential there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom