• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

The oddly-specific movie groups

In space

timthumb.php
Jason_x.jpg

latest
51JY6CJZFRL._SY445_.jpg

In the hood

Inanimate Objects

zeemumu

Tales from the hood was a favorite of mine growing up lol

That ending ��

Welcome to hell!

MotherfuckassssSssssssSSSSSsss...

Hood of Horror is just a lesser Tales from the Hood and has the same ending without the suspense because they tell you everything you need to know right off the bat.

I got an internal document at work today that is just a chat log with someone. It has an 'overview' section and a 'table of contents'. It's only 6 pages....

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I got my first rejection letter from a literary agency today, and they weren't even rude! :D

Welcome to hell!

MotherfuckassssSssssssSSSSSsss...

Hood of Horror is just a lesser Tales from the Hood and has the same ending without the suspense because they tell you everything you need to know right off the bat.

🤔 Interesting
I see it has DDP in it lol so I might have to check it out

I don't understand how your brains haven't turned to mush

Eh, it's pretty easy actually. My job keeps me on my feet most of the day mov9ng around, so I stay busy enough that it's not so bad.

16-20 hour shifts get bad though. 14 is my checkout point where the fucks can no longer be given.

I work six hour shifts five times a week. It's great! ❤️

Not great was my brother barging into my room this morning during wake up lewdness so he could ask about using my Prime account to order a VR headset :mad:

FloatOn

I work six hour shifts five times a week. It's great! ❤️

Not great was my brother barging into my room this morning during wake up lewdness so he could ask about using my Prime account to order a VR headset :mad:

what is the proper terminology for a lady cock block?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Let it be known that FUME5 and Lilipoo are the best you guys will ever witness.

I am drunk, but I am right.
You exist outside of the PTMYL thread!!!

Jobbs

Banned
Can anyone recommend a youtube channel where someone reviews/analyzes games and isn't annoying?

Something like Matthewmatosis or Superbunnyhop. Someone rational and not too flamboyant.

oh. I was a little nervous when i saw the word "angry" but he doesn't sound angry at all.. maybe this'll be good
I thought the same when I first heard of him lol. But he doesnt have a shtick. Hes pretty informative and hes a nice guy too. Does charities and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom