• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
z4EYZu7.jpg

No work tomorrow. Gonna slurp this box

Can anyone recommend a youtube channel where someone reviews/analyzes games and isn't annoying?

Something like Matthewmatosis or Superbunnyhop. Someone rational and not too flamboyant.

Errant Signal

Coming to a grim realization that the ever growing distance I have with my family is because of how dysfunctional they are. I had such fond, nostalgic memories of everybody getting along during Christmas dinners and the like. It's all in the past now.

FUME5

I kinda wanna fight FUME5 in a charity GAF boxing match to raise money so I can buy a 4K TV.

You've got about 15 kg on me, fuck that.

Although I guess it's one break closer to playing Hutch...

Basically played Battlefield for 7 hours yesterday, safe to say I like it.

And, thanks Komps?

Ruination is a godly brew.

Stone is my favorite brewery that I've tried. All of their beer is so damn good. I'm so glad they opened a brewery in Richmond so that I can get it reliably in the grocery store now.

Started my slurping with the vanilla bean, it's pretty good.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ooohh mmyyyy gooodd that box of stooonneeee

Only got into them this year. I'm a bit iffy on a lot of American brews, but holy shit Stone is so, so good. Bit tough and pricey to find in Australia, but importing has picked up a lot lately, and my usual boutique hotspots have started stocking bottles. Ruination is incredible. And the RuinTen is just....stupid good.

Goddamn. I want that box inside me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
when you want to correct someone on facebook about their fearmongering links but haven't spoken to said person in years.

Y97ZE.gif
Honeslty, I find it daunting to comment on anyone's feed if I haven't talked to them in years. Even if it's about the weather or something equally innocuous. Perhaps even more so in those cases.

Sometimes I do it anyway. Maybe that's a bit invasive, but it might also be appreciated. You never know

Hit them with the hammer

there's a storm coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

how goes the exercise?

Honeslty, I find it daunting to comment on anyone's feed if I haven't talked to them in years. Even if it's about the weather or something equally innocuous. Perhaps even more so in those cases.

Sometimes I do it anyway. Maybe that's a bit invasive, but it might also be appreciated. You never know

this is me as well. it's like an online "h..hi."

Funny, I'd rather have 4 10 hour days and 3 days off.

i can get on board with this

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
there's a storm coming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

how goes the exercise?
If I work at the warehouse 8-10 hour shifts then that is my workout but otherwise still 1-2 hours of walking. I can see more neck on pics already so yays.

You've got about 15 kg on me, fuck that.

Although I guess it's one break closer to playing Hutch...

Basically played Battlefield for 7 hours yesterday, safe to say I like it.

And, thanks Komps?
Ugh. Seeing everyone on the friends list playing it and not being able to sucks. Hopefully its here on Monday. Everything I'm seeing and hearing looks and sounds great.

Got a TV sorted?
Yeah. I think im picking it up tonight (the one from the lady friend). I did some emergency thrift shopping and found an old TV that only has S Video and VGA slots in the back for free online but it still works fine.

Its an emergency back up plan until I get this other one sorted out.

I have my eye set on a 55inch Tizen 4K HDR TV thats not too expensive for the near future.

FUME5

Yeah. I think im picking it up tonight (the one from the lady friend). I did some emergency thrift shopping and found an old TV that only has S Video and VGA slots in the back for free online but it still works fine.

Its an emergency back up plan until I get this other one sorted out.

I have my eye set on a 55inch Tizen 4K HDR TV thats not too expensive for the near future.

Nice, I think I'll wait another year or two before I upgrade.

Nice, I think I'll wait another year or two before I upgrade.
Yeah. Depending on how this other TV works I might do the same. I just kinda want to have a 4K TV and a PS4Pro for Horizon and RDR2 lol. I'm so poor though. Thats kind of wishful thinking.

FUME5

Yeah. Depending on how this other TV works I might do the same. I just kinda want to have a 4K TV and a PS4Pro for Horizon and RDR2 lol. I'm so poor though. Thats kind of wishful thinking.

You'll have to come up with a better charity scheme.

Those look fucking delicious.

ooohh mmyyyy gooodd that box of stooonneeee

Only got into them this year. I'm a bit iffy on a lot of American brews, but holy shit Stone is so, so good. Bit tough and pricey to find in Australia, but importing has picked up a lot lately, and my usual boutique hotspots have started stocking bottles. Ruination is incredible. And the RuinTen is just....stupid good.

Goddamn. I want that box inside me.

I buy a 12 pack at least once a month. Can't get enough. I went to their new brewery in Richmond a few months ago. It was kind of lame but I got a shirt and their beer is still amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom