• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm watching my sister's little yorkie as I do from time to time. He's sort of used to visiting but he's such a needy restless little bastard that sometimes he'll just bark all night for no reason if someone isn't actively paying attention to him.

The girls determined that playing music -- specifically country music -- in a room with him seems to calm him down and make him stop barking. It actually works and it's kind of weird and surreal having a designated country music room at night. As long as I only have to hear it for a few seconds when I walk by I can live with it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
9TkDFn9l.jpg

Am I art?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I feel so arty. If you cut into me I would bleed ink, probably.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
if trab got a date i want one too

untitled-1hgudh.jpg

FUME5

After basically telling this girl I'd be too hungover to meet her last Sunday we're still on for Friday night, go figure.

Seeing all this talk about sibling and whatnot made me think about mine, and I realized my brother and I didn't connect on anything at all, ever, until we both found ourselves going through separations and divorces at the same time. It was finally something we both had in common.

Which is kinda pathetic when you think about it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Women are tricky like eating wings fast, but with dignity.

Art reached its peak with the real life satire of Trump as GOP nom.

CvhNK0-XgAEh2gM.jpg

Let me tell you, Putin has outsmarted her and Obama at every single step of the way. Whether it's Syria, you name it. Missiles. Take a look at the "start up" that they signed. The Russians have said, according to many, many reports, I can't believe they allowed us to do this. They create warheads, and we can't. The Russians can't believe it.

That image is from his own website. And I thought my Rick Perry 2012 t-shirt was ironic.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh nothing. Just sometimes I feel like I'm reading an aggressive tone when it isn't there and also it makes it harder to ignore things.
Oh I see. That happens sometimes. If anything talk with the one you think that you might be reading wrong to make sure you clear up stuff

Misha

Banned
Oh I see. That happens sometimes. If anything talk with the one you think that you might be reading wrong to make sure you clear up stuff
The internet kinda ruins that part because you can have 10 conversations going half of them with people you don't know. Doesn't mean anything in the long run but I think negativity can affect your mindset

FloatOn

I'm a bit annoyed. I finished a class two weeks ago and the grade still hasn't posted yet. I need the grades to post so that I can get my tuition reimbursement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom