• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 2010 |OT| The 12th Annual Hermann Tilke Championship

Lucius86

Banned
CJWfd.png

2q9ktwy.gif

David Coulthard: So, a very strong 4th place, congratulations. How did the race go from your point of view?
AcridMeat: I think it went very well given the circumstances. It was childish and I apologize to the team for receiving a penalty for my illegal Kubica nose. I did not have a great pit stop either, and seeing the results now, I think that could have been the difference in catching the Virgin. All in all, starting from 10th I am pleased.
David Coulthard: It seemed like you and the Virgin team were battling together for most of the race. Where do you think you lost out today?
AcridMeat: Starting 10th certainly did not help as I had traffic for 3 laps or so. I'm also not sure what happened in the pits but 11+ seconds really hurt my chances of catching him. My team spotted some potentially illegal improvements to his aero, they're discussing it with the stewards at the moment.
AcridMeat: They claim a massive amount of flex, but I didn't see anything
David Coulthard: What improvements do you think you and the team can make ahead of the next race?
AcridMeat: Well this race was a breakthrough set up wise, hopefully we can take that into the next circuit. My rain dance started to show improvement as there was a lap or two of raindrops, but I still need to work on it to get the desired conditions.
David Coulthard: We are heading to Silverstone for the next Grand Prix. What improvements will you be looking to do ahead of the next race from yourself and the team?
AcridMeat: I think the biggest key is to contact the Kubica fan service to get their advice and give the proper voodoo that the circuit demands. I'll also make sure to practice pit stops so I can avoid losing significant time on race day.
David Coulthard: Thank you for your time.
AcridMeat: Cheers

SKS9p.gif

David Coulthard: A great 5th after a very long first stint Orgun. Did you expect the tyres to hold on so well towards the end?
orgunuk: Thank you, i'm very proud of the result I managed this weekend. I definitely did not expect the primes to last as long as they did but they did so I held off the pit call until the last possible moment. Which turned out to be 130R on the...15th lap (I think), that really helped me secure my 5th position.
David Coulthard: It must have been rewarding staying out so long whilst everyone else headed to the pits to get new tyres - do you think your consistency helped you earn your 5th spot?
orgunuk: Most definitely, I am usually quite rough on the tyes so having them last so long was a real treat and paid off massively.
David Coulthard: Do you think this is a new strongpoint against the other drivers in the future races?
orgunuk: It is something I am going to look into. The other drivers in this championship are all very strong so I need to try and get as much over them as possible if I am to take any points in the future.
David Coulthard: We are heading to Silverstone for the next Grand Prix. What improvements will you be looking to do ahead of the next race from yourself and the team?
orgunuk: Silverstone is quite a dificult track to prepare for, at least for me. You need the right level of downforce to keep a high top speed on the straights but enough to let you fly round the corners. We will most likely be modifying the car setup until the last possible second.
orgunuk: For myself, I don't have much experience with the track so that will be an exciting weekend
David Coulthard: Again, well done on a great 5th, thanks for your time.
orgunuk: Thank you, I look forward to finishing high enough to warrant more interviews!

1-D_FTW

David Coulthard: Another tough race, but a good haul of points today. How did you feel the race went?
1-D FTW: Could have been better, but I'll take the 8 points. Thought I had the primes down, but after driving with options the first seven, adjusted horribly. Kept having spinouts and allowed a couple people to pass me. Acrid is the one I regret.
David Coulthard: What happened with the spin outs? Do you think something broke on the car or were the track conditions deteriating?
1-D FTW: Just an inability to adjust from the options. For the first time this week, the corners by the bridge were murder. Late to brake, tyres wouldn't grip, etc. Ironically, I actually preferred the primes during practice. The options were doing nothing for me. Don't know what happened.
1-D FTW: Learn the track. Learn how to apply my brakes in the pits when the pitman holds the brake sign. Everyone's getting tired of having to roll the car back. Other than that, we feel good. Each race is getting better and one of these weeks we're going to have a flawless race.
David Coulthard: Well done on today - many thanks for your time.
1-D FTW: Thank you.

monster-1.jpg

David Coulthard: 7th place, is that where you expected to be after 21 laps of racing round Suzuka?
TylerD: is this my interview?
David Coulthard: Erm, I am standing here with a microphone from the BBC......
TylerD: Right, Well the team expected better and frankly I expected better from my self. I had a lot of work on the options but not enough time on the primes to learn how to make them work.
TylerD: I blame girls. I had a terrible off on Degner 2 and Acrid and I got stuck for a bit and that put me back in 11th place and I had to fight to work my way back up. I was fortunate that some guys didn't make it to the end or I might be looking for a new job now.
David Coulthard: How did you cope with the rain that started to come down mid way through the race?
TylerD: I was in catch up mode so I kept charging flatout on my primes hoping that the rain would let up soon and it tunred out to be the correct decision. My engineer helped me out with that.
TylerD: I have very little experience at Silverstone so I am very excited at the opportunity to work on the track and get better. I will be sure to practice on both the primes and options and if needed will beat the F1 groupies off with a stick so they will not distract me and ruin my next race. Williams can do better than what we have shown so far and I aim to prove it throughout the rest of the championship.
David Coulthard: Many thanks for your time TylerD, we look forward to seeing you at the next race.
TylerD: Cheers!

Lucius86

Banned
8y5lzcga66.gif

David Coulthard: After a number of races where the car kept on failing on you, it must be a great feeling getting back in the cockpit and securing points for the team?
FoliorumViridum: Yeah I was really glad that everything came together for the race. The pace was hard and fast, but I had a few good scraps and was happy to finish where I did.
David Coulthard: What was it like racing wheel to wheel with the other racers today? There seemed to be a lot of aggression out there on the track today.
FoliorumViridum: There were a few close scraps and I was involved in a few of them, especially on the first lap. Orgun and I missed our breaking zones at one point and he got a penalty for it, which was unfortunate. here was nothing to the extent of Monaco or Australia, however., and ss the race progressed though I think the track came to most of us and we were able to avoid many of the mistakes we made early on.
David Coulthard: Do you feel the stewards have got the majority of the decisions correct this season?
FoliorumViridum: I think that all drivers in the league are professional when on the track and try to avoid any incidents whenever possible. Whilst a few penalties have been justified, the majority of them seem harsh or completely wrong. It's a shame that, as I said earlier, today Orgun suffered a ten second penalty for crashing and then losing a position. It's one of many examples of poor choices.
FoliorumViridum: I'll definitely be looking to put more practice in before next weekend. With the troubles with the car this week I hadn't put as much time into the track as I should've and it showed. The track itself is one I've raced many times before, however, so I hope that I'll get my best performance yet this season. It is my birthday on the 28th, however, and I will be our with "the team" on Friday night, so I may not be in perfect race condition come Saturday afternoon.
David Coulthard: Well we all look forward to seeing you racing again at Silverstone. Many thanks for your time.
FoliorumViridum: Thank you. You're much better than that Eddie Jordan tosser who usually interviews me.

th_relgif.gif

David Coulthard: Dilly, all was looking well for another podium finish until Lap 15. What happened?
D-Terror: Sadly, the engine blew up. I lost all power before the main straight so I was forced to give up.
David Coulthard: How do you feel this affects your championship chances? Animal has now secured 2nd place in the standings, is there a way back from here?
D-Terror: Second place is still a possibility, but I'm not a championship contender any more.
David Coulthard: You managed to have a good race up to that point. Did you feel comfortable in the car today, was it performing as you expected it?
D-Terror: No, qualifying wasn't good enough. I was fueled for 5 laps, but it started raining in the third lap so I couldn't improve my time. I also ran qualifying with the wrong engine setting. I struggled with the heavy car, I had lots of understeer on the softs and also the primes weren't performing as expected.
D-Terror: Well, we need some work on the pit stops because those could definately be improved. As for myself, I need to forget about this race weekend as soon as possible and focus on Silverstone.
David Coulthard: Hard luck on today and thanks for your time.
D-Terror: No problem

cH4U1.png

David Coulthard: Another poor result today unfortunately with an early exit. What was wrong with the car today?
Leunam: It had a few oddities in handling, lots of correction on my part. However it was the brakes that did it. I was going into the spoon and right as i moved into the outside line i saw plumes of brake dust. Went into the gravel and hit the wall sideways.
David Coulthard: Did you get any warnings about the car handling weird on the way out to the grid or in qualifying?
Leunam: No, it handled like a dream in practice and qualifying. Obviously i couldnt put together as good a time in qualies as i did in practice, but no, there wasn't any indication that we would be having brake problems
David Coulthard: It seems this season so far has been fraught with unreliability for you. Do you believe the team are capable of delivering a car capable of winning the future grand prixs?
Leunam: I thinkt they've been doing a great job with providing a reliable car. in terms of reliability, this is the first issue ive had 4 rounds in. what i'll need to focus on more is consistency. I can put in a great lap here and there, but i can't seem to replicate it on a normal basis. I just need more time on the track is all.
Leunam: Well the team has been very good to me, so all I can say is that i need to put in more time on the track. I'll definitely be more analytical of what i'm doing wrong and maybe toy around with the setup some more.
David Coulthard: Well we all wish you the best for the future races. Thanks for your time.
Leunam: Thank you.

Lucius86

Banned
For new page...

Leunam said:
KKMaI.png

K5113.png

HoBsR.png

E9AQO.png
hhses.png
JSDCM.png

S1D6s.png
Cz576.png

qcFtt.png
n1fSe.png

E4XbF.png
ieK0i.png

gUXAc.png

0yhL1.png

GP08a.png

v5V25.png

FLUcm.png

XgyJj.png
3gjie.png

6P5f9.png
3gjie.png

yvIGY.png
3gjie.png

671pB.png

3478bbn.jpg

Leunam: Lucius, you're doing a fantastic job this season, with another win at a very demanding circuit. Thoughts?
Lucius86: Yeah, the team have done another fantastic job. This was the first track we have been to where I actually had the confidence in the car to push harder than before, and it showed in the lap times.
Leunam: That differs from last week, where you weren't sure if you were going to perform as well as you have. What changed for you?
Lucius86: The team have spent a lot of time developing in the car, and coming to Suzuka it was immediately apparent we had made progress, which allowed me to push harder. I still made a mistake or two today, but the extra confidence helped me pull out a decent lead from quite early on in the race.
Leunam: Suzuka has many distinct features. Degner, spoon, 130r. Was there any sector or corner that was giving you a hard time?
Lucius86: I think Spoon gave everyone a run for their money, but I was most scared of the hairpin actually. If you attack the exit of the corner, it can be all too easy to lose the rear of the car. After the first few laps in the race I was being a lot more cautious out of there once I had built an advantage
Leunam: The setup you provided really helped everyone out and provided a great base for people to work with. You mentioned you changed a couple of settings from the original plans. Was there anything you changed further to suit the car to your specific needs?
Lucius86: In all honesty, the car setup was as tailored to my driving style. It wears out the tires quite hard though, so perhaps some race time could be made up by adjusting a setting here or there - but the car felt great this weekend, and I think the team got the setup spot on.

15yyoh5.gif

Leunam: Congratulations on your podium finish, how do you feel?
Animal: Frustrated. I was expecting to battle it out with Lucius after being side by side through the first corner but I spun out on the exit. Not sure If someone hit me from behind or not. I spent the rest making mistakes left and right and struggling with lagging cars. They would just appear and disappear in front of me and really throw me off. Though finishing 2nd at least the damage was limited.
Leunam: Definitely, it's still a great result. We had a little rain at the end of qualifying, did that worry you at all? Did you think a rainy race might have turned out differently?
Animal: Well the forecast indicated 58% chance of rain during quali and it started off dry. I decided to immediately go out and put in a time just to have one in the bank. It did the job.
Leunam: You're clearly at the top of your game, but I'm sure you're itching for a race win. What kind of track do you suppose would suit your strengths?
Animal: Ya its been very frustrating to not be able to challenge Lucius but we can only carry on. All the tracks we have been to so far are tracks we are very strong on. We are a very strong team and feel we have the performance to win on every track this year.
Leunam: Do you think there may have been room in your setup for improvement?
Animal: No. Our setup was perfect.

human_mage.jpg

Leunam: Congratulations on your first podium of the season. how do you feel about your accomplishment, especially on such a difficult track?
Stop It: I'm still in shock if I'm honest. All this weekend I had been gradually edging towards the top 3 in the practice sessions, but I still didn't expect to compete come the race itself. Needless to say I am delighted with a podium.
Leunam: as you very well know, Suzuka has very very distinct sectors? Which one gave you the most trouble and which one was the easiest?
Stop It: Well, the entire lap has its perils, once you get a corner wrong, you're in trouble for a long while after that. That said, the 2nd sector was always a problem for me, from the Hairpin down to Spoon, that section is enough to make or break your race and near the end I nearly threw it away by spinning at Spoon, but I just about held on and finished the race. As for my best sector? Sector 1 is flowing, and once you're into a rhythm, you're going to be very fast
Leunam: How did the car feel? We all had a good idea of what kind of setup to use. is there anything you changed that made the car suit you better compared to what Lucius suggested?
Stop It: Well, I prefer a more stable car than the setups that Lucius usually provides. To that end I increased the Front and rear wing angles by one notch to allow for more stability in the S bend and Spoon. It costed me some speed and my approach to 130R probably was slower than most, but through the lap the car felt more balanced and it enabled me to push harder, especially in Qualifying. I wish everyone luck for the next race,m and thank the Virgin Racing team for providing me with a great car at Suzuka.

Leunam: Silverstone is next, with a new sector even. Any thoughts on how that race may play out?
Lucius86: As the races go on, it's clear that more and more drivers are getting faster and faster. I expect the competition to be tougher and tighter than ever - people need to start taking risks now to make headway into the championship. The new sector is tricky, so that will need some time in the simulator to nail down. But as always, I am very much looking forward to it.
Animal: Silverstone is a track i'm less familiar with but that shouldn't matter. I'm sure with a little extra effort we will again be top performers.
Stop It: It's anybodies race. I think there are a few veterans here who know the old circuit like the back of their hand but the new Arena section is going to play a huge part in the outcome of the race. If I can continue this form and compete at the highest level I will be delighted, but there's a long way to go yet. All I do know is this: This championship is really coming alive; the standards are very high and consistency and a strong will is going to be key to success going forward.

Leunam

Everyone give AcridMeat and Lucius86 a round of applause for helping with the results and doing an amazing job with the interviews.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Leunam said:
Everyone give AcridMeat and Lucius86 a round of applause for helping with the results and doing an amazing job with the interviews.
And one for you too, these interviews and post race posts make this championship all the more fun.

Keep it up lads!

Leunam

Oh yeah, Acrid gets to try out the new grid penalty badge. :I

That's the starting grid at Spa in the picture. Kinda hard to make out.

1-D_FTW

Epic stuff by Lucius. Great work!

I didn't want to make any excuses, but since Animal brought it up, I didn't think the network performance was that great either.

My first 2-3 laps in qualifying and a middle stretch of the race seemed to have some lag confusion going on for me. A number of my spin outs were inexplicable. I would just come out of a corner and do a nasty 180 spin around.

I was also faster than Animal (he started on primes) and basically shadowed him for a number of laps because he was all over the track. There was no way to pass without collision. And because I knew he was competing for the top, didn't wanna screw his chances up. But reading the interview explains why he looked so awful. I wasn't actually watching his line.

TylerD

D1C.jpg

YES! Nice squareheaded avatar.

Everyone who has worked on the results and the post race interviews... Great job. You guys are making this championship awesome.

This is the first time I hosted, so sorry if it was a bit shitty. I'd been hosting all of our other races and Lucius, Stop It and Orgun had found it fine, so by that point it seemed easier to modify the lobby and go on to the actual race. :)

We should go back to Lucius hosting next week just so there's no controversy over shitty Welsh internet. :lol

AcridMeat

Banned
Everyone just outdoes themselves each weekend, these posts are great.

edit: Yeah I had been hosting the actual races (NA) and for this one we switched to Foli (UK) so he wouldn't lag out. I'm not sure what we should do now.

Lucius86

Banned
AcridMeat said:
Everyone just outdoes themselves each weekend, these posts are great.

edit: Yeah I had been hosting the actual races (NA) and for this one we switched to Foli (UK) so he wouldn't lag out. I'm not sure what we should do now.

We should alternate around the world - only fair.

1-D_FTW

Lucius86 said:

Well, if FV's issues truly are because of his GPU temps, I think it's fine if someone (like you) with a good connection hosts it in the UK. I know he's mentioned before he doesn't have the greatest connection.

Otherwise if Animal is on the east coast of Canada, he might be worth a shot. That would put him in a good middle ground. I'm east coast and have the bandwidth, but Florida isn't exactly the NE. Not sure how great I'd be.

Stop It

Lucius86 said:
Yep, all round the world...Wales, London, Bedfordshire...:lol :lol

Well, we need to allow Crumbs a chance to have host advantage at some point! His Aussie connection will enjoy that...

1-D_FTW said:
Well, if FV's issues truly are because of his GPU temps, I think it's fine if someone (like you) with a good connection hosts it in the UK. I know he's mentioned before he doesn't have the greatest connection.

Otherwise if Animal is on the east coast of Canada, he might be worth a shot. That would put him in a good middle ground. I'm east coast and have the bandwidth, but Florida isn't exactly the NE. Not sure how great I'd be.
Yeah, it seems like FV is sorted, so we can rotate the hosts accordingly. Somewhere like East Coast USA/Canada may be the best compromise all round really as long as the connection is stable.

Lucius86

Banned
1-D_FTW said:

Well I'm moving house on Thursday next week so I may have a shit connection from then onwards :lol

Just finished the race on Monte Carlo, finished 6 in my Toro Rosso. Very happy with that result.

I noticed that there are some weird bumps in the track where the car almost entirely disappears before getting torpedoed into the sky. This happens in the Massenet, to the left. You'll notice it when you drive really close to the wall, the car sinks into the asphalt and that jumps out of again. Really annoying when you try to overtake someone on the inside, I can assure you that.
The next one is in the Tabac, the fast corner just after the chicane following the tunnel. Same story, stick close to the wall when you enter the corner and odds are you will be flying right at the audience in no time.

I hope this will be fixed as well in the patch, because it resulted in not finishing 4th. :(

I noticed one other little thing. I'm driving alonside Sebastien Buemi in the Toro Rosso team, but my car still says Alguersari. Would it be so hard to change that according to the drivers name. It looks really stupid now and it makes me feel like I'm not really part of the team but just a nameless stand-in for Jaime who is enjoying a relaxing vacation somewhere in the south.

1-D_FTW

Man it's been a long time since I raced Silverstone. Not sure I like it at all. I need to find a way to get that second hard drive tied to the replay save because these constant u turns are a nightmare with the skipping. There's an early turn it pretty much skips every time. I guess if I can't work it out, I'll just have to set DX9=false on race day and take my chances that I don't crash out after qualifying. There's no way I'm racing as is.

EDIT: Maybe I'll try installing it onto my XP partition. It'd be a PITA to have to boot into XP whenever I wanted to play, but I guess it's worth it if it actually worked.

AcridMeat

Banned
Have you made sure you aren't running anything in the background while playing? I had everything off (including anti virus) and just had steam running with the game and for the first time I never had a hiccup.

1-D_FTW

No. I don't run any extra services. Don't use peer-to-peer. Don't have a need to run anti-virus. It's just a victim of buggy programming. I can either run in DX9 and have hiccups (that get bad when a course is open and has big curves - our Spa practice race was a joke. It kept happening when I was shifting and wouldn't register a lot. Then had that .5 second delay on that final turn that sent me full speed corner cutting for a DQ) and LONG load times, or I can set DX9 to false and the hiccups completely disappear and the load times are 1/10 as long. But loads have a 50/50 chance of locking up and crashing the program.

Gonna install on XP today and give it a shot. Maybe not running Windows 7 64-bit will make DX9 not suck.

1-D_FTW

Fingers crossed, but switching to XP seems to have done the trick.

It still takes forever to load, but ran about 5 laps on Silverstone and Suzuka without a single hitch.

Oddly enough, even though my FF settings are identical (in-game and Logitech profiler), it's much more reflective of the track with XP. In Windows 7, driving on chicanes wasn't giving any of the wheel rattle you expect. In XP, not only does it accurately rattle, but I can hear the wheel making a ruckus even with my Sennheiser headphones that block out noise like crazy. Also can feel (and hear) bumps in the road. Odd. I see Logitech released a new profiler on 8/30/10, but is that really the difference? It's significantly improved on XP.

As I said, fingers crossed, but SO much better.

1-D_FTW

It really is no joke how radically different the FF is between the XP and 7.

Went back to 7 and the FF is so smooth. In XP when you drive over those dented chicanes, it sounds like the wheel is breaking it's so loud. Noise aside, you definitely feel like you're driving over dents in the ground.

Guess I'll download the latest Logitech drivers for 7 when Codemasters gets around to patching the game, but until then, XP. I'm skeptical it's the Profiler (think the update was mostly for that flight stick), so I hope they make 7 more like XP. It's definitely a more clicky feel, but damn is it raw. You feel like you're controlling a beast.

EDIT: I guess I haven't turned on center spring centering in XP. I'll try again after the game. I can see where that'll smooth it out, but I doubt it'll alter the chicanes. Hopefully it'll be even better.

1-D_FTW

Some one hold me. I'm gonna cry.

I left out the part about how it took me 40 minutes to get F1 working in XP the second time I played it.:lol First the wheel wouldn't register at all. A number of restarts later and it'd half work with sudden and violent jerks to the left. Finally I thought it was all fixed and the solution was to plug it in when XP had loaded so it calibrated center properly.

Fast forward. So I paused the football game and quick booted up XP to see how it would react. Turned on the centering springs. Load up. Zombie wheel is back:( Completely possessed. Violent jerks to the left. Exit. Turn off centering spring. Boot back up. Almost zero feedback. The dented chicanes have no sensation.

Hey Mr. CM community manager, where are you now? At least give us an ETA on the patch.

Stop It

1-D_FTW said:
Some one hold me. I'm gonna cry.

I left out the part about how it took me 40 minutes to get F1 working in XP the second time I played it.:lol First the wheel wouldn't register at all. A number of restarts later and it'd half work with sudden and violent jerks to the left. Finally I thought it was all fixed and the solution was to plug it in when XP had loaded so it calibrated center properly.

Fast forward. So I paused the football game and quick booted up XP to see how it would react. Turned on the centering springs. Load up. Zombie wheel is back:( Completely possessed. Violent jerks to the left. Exit. Turn off centering spring. Boot back up. Almost zero feedback. The dented chicanes have no sensation.

Hey Mr. CM community manager, where are you now? At least give us an ETA on the patch.
:( You've had no luck this week at all.

I was about to post that under Windows 7 my FFB on my Driving Force GT is if anything too violent (But that's how I like it) using the latest drivers but that doesn't seem relevent now.

I hope you can get your issues sorted, maybe an RMA is needed for the wheel. Anyway, I second the motion for some updates on the upcoming patch. Helios, you have been pretty quiet, no posts here for ages and hardly any on the official forum. It's one thing to be "involved" in the community in the run up to a game release, but it's all for naught if you don't follow it up.

Orgun

AcridMeat said:
So because next weekend is Halloween, I think rather than having the race Sunday we should just take the weekend off from F1.

+1 :) Although I don't really celebrate it so I won't be doing anything for the day. I'll probably end up playing anyway hehe.

I have finally gotten around to playing with the logitech profiler and changing a few settings, can't decide if I like the degree of rotation at 250 or not yet. I DO however like having the overall FFB set to 110% feels good man.

Got to Korea in my Single player career mode...and it rained. I've started to play with FRAPS to see if I want to buy it or not - so here is a video of my spinning out in Korea heh

Lucius86

Banned
AcridMeat said:
So because next weekend is Halloween, I think rather than having the race Sunday we should just take the weekend off from F1.

+1 from me too. I would bet quite a few people would like to be play New Vegas since its just come out, so a week hiatus is probably a good idea!

In other news, as I am on annual leave this week there is a chance I may get the Silverstone hot lap done today - at the latest Tuesday. Moving house Thursday so I need to get these things done by then! :D

Lucius86

Banned
Mr Nightman said:
So how is this game fairing with bugs/glitches now? Have there been any patches to fix them?

Patches are on their way, but none have been released as of yet. The forthcoming patch is meant to fix a shit load of bugs, so fingers crossed.

Stop It

AcridMeat said:
+1 for me too. A weeks hiatus would be welcome to at least play a few other games than F1 for once this month!

Anyway, by that time we might actually see a patch for the game, not that online particularly needs it, pit lane bug aside.

AcridMeat

Banned
Right, seems as though I had the right idea after all and our practice over the weekend was indicative. My set up is a little bit different, I'll see how the times improve by tweaking them more.

As for now I'm just going to relax. Thanks for the video as always. :D

Lucius86

Banned
moojito said:
Showing Sutil how taking out Kobayashi is supposed to be done at the end there, eh? :D

Nice vid, as always.

I got pissed off with the car understeering me off on the final section of Becketts, so I took my frustration out on Kobayashii. I have no regrets.

Lucius86

Banned
SLIM v3n0m said:
The picture is all kinds of hot! Any chance you have a high res version?

I've been enjoying your hot laps... Did you do one for Bahrain?

SV

Unfortunately not - I saw it on the BBC web site. I checked Darren Heath's (the photographer) web site but nothing there unfortunately.

As for a hot lap at Bahrain - maybe. It depends on time - i was going to do Monaco this week seeing as I have already learnt the track. If I get time in this hiatus, I will do more tracks - but it takes a lot of time to do the laps - not just recording the laps, but also to learn them to their fullest potential. I will see what I can do.

Deadman

Patch is done, they are waiting for ms/sony to clear it.

Update: The team have been hard at work and as a result we have now completed all internal testing on the patch.

The patch is now in submission with Microsoft and Sony for all 3 platforms, and once this process has been successfully completed the patch will be released, ready for you to download. Keep an eye out on the forums, facebook, and twitter, as we’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready to download.

Source

Release the pc one now tbh...

Top Bottom