• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fable III |OT| King for a day...fool for a lifetime

fernoca

Dead said:
Well, thats lame.

One thing I noticed is how much better the clothing design in Fable 3 is. Pretty much everything in Fable 2 looked blah. Everything in Fable 3 looks great, even the male costumes look stylish as hell on my femal MC.

Actually, so far the game is better than Fable 2 in pretty much every way, except for the removal of the expressions wheel...
Yeah. Really liked the clothing, though there's not much variety. But the multiple combinations and dying parts of it, make for some cool varieties.

Was playing with male clothes on my evil-female character for a moment and looked nice. The starting white shirt had a nice cleavage. Told that to my firend, and he put that shirt to her character. :lol

Fable III Dye Pack (80 MSP)

Breathe new life into your hair and clothes with this collection of dyes, including the long-awaited black dye. Those preferring lighter colours will make good use of the cream, hot pink and turquoise dyes. These items will be added to your gift queue in the Sanctuary, and will be available when dyes are unlocked in the storyline.

http://img5.imagebanana.com/img/24ifxq3r/DyePack.jpg
WHAT? Are you seriously telling me that if you want to dye your clothes black in Fable III you need to pay for DLC? Can you not just set a standard dye to the darkest hue for black?

If not then that is a really, really dirty trick to pull and sets a new precedence for how low companies are willing to stoop regarding DLC

Fistwell said:
ALSO, having to select houses one by one to repair is such effing tedium. Or is there a better way that i didnt see?
One of the interviews mentioned that Jasper can take care of all of your properties.

Just finished the game...

The ending also snuck up on me. :( I was being a good king while amassing a huge real estate empire. I was already in the process of filling up the treasury, but I thought there would be at least another two turns. So I was caught short-handed and now everyone is dead. :(

I don't fault the game too much for killing everyone since there was more than enough warning about the consequences of not filling up the treasury. But having just a single turn that's under 6 months to the deadline is ridiculous. Especially since the first 6 months had about a half dozen turns. Considering your character is basically FUBARed if you miss the deadline, they shouldn't have the final date come up so abrupt.

Also if you miss the treasury deadline and everyone is dead, the main characters at Walter's funeral should have addressed that better. Page was acting all thankful and happy even though the entire city is a ghost town. I think those characters should be more mournful about the dead citizens and scornful at the King (me) for letting this happen.

Finally, while I enjoy the Fable universe, Fable 3 felt like a side-quest to the overall mythology. The main "Evil" being is completely new and has no connection to the previous games and supposedly only appeared 5 years ago before this game took place. And then there's Theresa who was always a mysterious character. I thought they advanced her character nicely from Fable 1 to 2. But in Fable 3, she had zero character progression and had no real effect on any of the other characters.

I would have also liked if they had a few more regions that had "aged areas" from the previous games. For example, I really liked how Oakvale from Fable 1 became the Wraithmarsh in Fable 2. I actually got sad playing through Wraithmarsh realizing that the town my first Hero grew up in 500 years earlier turned into monster/ghost infested swamp. But that's what gave the game a sense of history. I got very few of those moments in Fable 3.

There's the bridge to the gypsy camp and Reaver, but what else of any significance? It would have been nice too if Reaver made a reference to the Shadow Court at least once.

Anyway, I enjoyed the game but I'm forced to start a new character since my current one is now useless. Though I'm probably going to wait until a patch comes out before I start a second playthru. I got hit with the Jasper bug right after I beat the game. :lol

Aaron said:
I haven't played Fable 3 yet, but everything I've heard makes it seem this series has taken the bizarro route of getting worse with each incarnation. Fable 3 sounds like it staples on more shallow and poorly thought out systems while stripping functionality from the stuff before without actually improving on any of it.
It only seems like it. Fable 3 is exactly like 2 with just a slightly more restricted expression system. Everything else is barely changed between the two games. As I said, if anything all of this already happened in the transition from fable 1 to 2.

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
The biggest difference I've noticed is the interface - or more specifically, the lack of it. Apparently, menus were a no-no for this game, but they're not really gone. He just disguised them as a fancy sanctuary and a metaphoric level-up system. Instead of menus, you are instantly teleported to your sanctuary (thankfully with no loading at all) to access everything you get access to with a normal menu. Instead of a menu with a list of weapons or clothes or achievements and trophies - you have to physically go to the designated room in the sanctuary for these things. It's not that it's particularly slow, just cumbersome. It's a novelty that wears off pretty quickly.

On the plus side, I seem to remember the zones being a lot more restricted in Fable II. There are plenty of room in the zones to stray off the path. Some areas seem like a tiny version of a WoW zone.

StarEye said:
The biggest difference I've noticed is the interface - or more specifically, the lack of it. Apparently, menus were a no-no for this game, but they're not really gone. He just disguised them as a fancy sanctuary and a metaphoric level-up system. Instead of menus, you are instantly teleported to your sanctuary (thankfully with no loading at all) to access everything you get access to with a normal menu. Instead of a menu with a list of weapons or clothes or achievements and trophies - you have to physically go to the designated room in the sanctuary for these things. It's not that it's particularly slow, just cumbersome. It's a novelty that wears off pretty quickly.

Use the D-pad to jump between rooms, it is slightly quicker than running between them.

Also how do you have sex? I have a villager fully in love with me, I dragged her to a bed but no option appeared, is there an expression I need to buy?

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
Cerebral Assassin said:
Use the D-pad to jump between rooms, it is slightly quicker than running between them.

Yeah, I know, I do that. But the point still stands. Menus are perhaps boring and unattractive, but they have their purpose in games like these. That said, it doesn't particularly bother me, but if it showed up in every game from now on, I may become slightly more annoyed. Thankfully, it won't, because Fable aren't exactly known for setting new standards.

StarEye said:
Yeah, I know, I do that. But the point still stands. Menus are perhaps boring and unattractive, but they have their purpose in games like these. That said, it doesn't particularly bother me, but if it showed up in every game from now on, I may become slightly more annoyed. Thankfully, it won't, because Fable aren't exactly known for setting new standards.

To be fair to them the menus in Fable 2 were awful, I think this system is an improvement(albeit slight) although a hot key option would have been nice(I think one of the bumpers isn't used)

neorej

ERMYGERD!
My main gripe with every Fable-sequel to date is that Lionhead improves some parts and destroy parts that were good. The new menu-system is something I don't detest, but it's a chore to simply change your mustache. Finding your wife is near impossible, which is a total bitch if she's complaining about the amount of attention she's getting.
You can do everything with your house from the map: adjust rates, move in, set as home, etc, except redecorating. I can see why I can't decorate it personally, but having Jasper do it for you should be available from the map-screen. Quests are a total disaster, since not every quest available pops up in your questlist.

I understand the route they took, but for the love of christ, they should've given players the "Play with classic menu"-option. I love John Cleese to death, but after 300 times, "welcome to the sanctuary, there's a gift still waiting for you." get's pretty old.

Also, I aplauded Lionhead for giving you experience in the field you used to destroy an enemy. Why the hell they abandoned that, I will never know. Just like it would be nice to see the effects of your actions directly reflected on the game-screen. I don't want to return to the sanctuary every time I do something to see if my morality has shifted slightly.

And while we're on it: what's with the golden keys? I opened just one door, and I was thoroughly dissapointed (got a Highwayman-suit, YAY!). The only purpose it served was additional Hollow Men for my Bonesmasher-improvement, which made it not a complete waste.

It was a good idea to continue on the Gargoyles, except the Gnomes aren't funny at all. Seriously, WTF were the writers using when they were writing the Gnome-lines?

Cerebral Assassin said:
Also how do you have sex? I have a villager fully in love with me, I dragged her to a bed but no option appeared, is their an expression I need to buy?

Drag him / her to a bed and click on "sleep". From there you'll get the option to have sex, but they might ask for a wedding ring before they agree to it.

U2NUMB

Well I put in about 3 hours last night before I had to get some sleep and I must say initially I really REALLY like Fable 3 compared to 2 at this point. I just was never sucked into Fable 2 but the set up for this game is so much better and flows so well.

Also got some co-op in with a friend and I love how the games has connections like that.

I am very impressed so far...

Sir Garbageman said:
Drag him / her to a bed and click on "sleep". From there you'll get the option to have sex, but they might ask for a wedding ring before they agree to it.

Thanks, I never thought I would have to make a Girl-age post on GAF.

JayDubya

Banned
Cerebral Assassin said:
Thanks, I never thought I would have to make a Girl-age post on GAF.

The game doesn't exactly explain it and it doesn't work the same as it did in Fable 2.

For one thing, if you have a legendary that requires an orgy of 4+you, you can only lead one person with "Love" status to a bed... and that person has to have the "Flirty" quality (press RT for info on each villager). Unless I'm missing something, that means the rest are obligate prostitutes.

By the by, for anyone wondering there are 2 prostitutes in Bowerstone Old Quarter and 2 at the mercenary camp - a prostitute will follow you anywhere once hired, as well.

The legendary pistol that I found in a chest demanded I figure all that bullshit out... the damage boost was something like 14 on a pistol that already did mid 40s, so now it's more powerful than all my rifles, too. :lol

Interfectum

Started playing Fable 3 this weekend...

+ loved the intro
+ the story is great so far
+ the quest system
+ i actually really like the sanctuary
+ battle system

- graphics are not near as good as fable 2, or im just remembering fable 2 wrong
- game seems very unstable / glitchy (as with most games this fall)
- friend system is boring and pointless

Overall I like it a lot better than part 2 so far... but holy fuck could this game have used another 4-5 months of development, testing and polish. Both this and Fallout: New Vegas are an embarrassment in that regard.

BTW, did anyone else turn on global orbs? It kinda feels like an MMO when you see other people floating around town. :lol

JayDubya said:
The game doesn't exactly explain it and it doesn't work the same as it did in Fable 2.

For one thing, if you have a legendary that requires an orgy of 4+you, you can only lead one person with "Love" status to a bed... and that person has to have the "Flirty" quality (press RT for info on each villager). Unless I'm missing something, that means the rest are obligate prostitutes. By the by, for anyone wondering there are 2 prostitutes in Bowerstone Old Quarter and 2 at the mercenary camp.

The legendary pistol that I found in a chest demanded I figure all that bullshit out... the damage boost was something like 14 on a pistol that already did mid 40s, so now it's more powerful than all my rifles, too. :lol

I'm using the Dragonstomper I found in the chest @ the Santuary, currently doing 114 with 2 out of 3 reqs. filled @ rank 4. Its more powerful than every other weapon i got, kinda feel like its my crutch now :lol

I really don't understand why the repair system is in the game. It doesn't seem to add anything at all to the property-owning mechanic. I get the feeling that it is a remnant of a more complex house upgrading system that was scrapped and all it does now is waste time.

Hixx

Oh wow the ending was so incredibly rushed it was unreal. Big spoilers obviously...

All the characters brown-nosing me at Walter's funeral and then just a little pop up box to explain how the whole world hates me. Even though they're all dead
:lol

I want to play this more, but I´m afraid that the juvenile emotion system will result in me hurling the controler out the window. How am I supposed to take the revolution story seriously, when the options I get when I try to interact with people are farting, pat-a-cake and dancing?

Every single emotion is so damn exaggerated.

Jinaar

Cerebral Assassin said:

Unfortunately, if you are like the many of us with the John Cleese bug where he stops talking, I lost those quick jump buttons altogether now :(

Cleese just stands there, never telling me what happens. Never telling me where my buttons have gone. My sanctuary, cold and lonely. The dark heart of Non Talking Cleese.

Jinaar

Aquavelvaman said:
I really don't understand why the repair system is in the game. It doesn't seem to add anything at all to the property-owning mechanic. I get the feeling that it is a remnant of a more complex house upgrading system that was scrapped and all it does now is waste time.

The reason this fails is the fact that money you gain after you invest into a few properties becomes trivial. You make so much money so fast, repairing never feels like it will take a real bite out of your pocket book. They should have created a global button that does repairing for all houses at the same time. When I am constantly sitting at half a million dollars with zero effort to get to that point, the rest is just tedious work to repair.

LiK

Jinaar said:
Unfortunately, if you are like the many of us with the John Cleese bug where he stops talking, I lost those quick jump buttons altogether now :(

Cleese just stands there, never telling me what happens. Never telling me where my buttons have gone. My sanctuary, cold and lonely. The dark heart of Non Talking Cleese.
I got the bug too. Just go up to him and try asking him to explain the room you're in and he says nothing.

alterno69

Banned
Just beat the game today at 3 am :lol

I was loving it up till the part when you
become king, what an awful way to end the game, and i too was caught off guard whit a poor kingdom and lost 5+ millions of habitants lol. I had already bought every piece of real state there was to buy and was making aroung 100k worth of rents and sales, my plan was to keep people happy and use my money to fight the darkness, it's like they ran out of ideas and decided to just skip the last 250 days. Fucking lame, i was so pissed

I have mixed feelings about the game after the ending, such a shame.

FrankT

Jinaar said:
BTW, did anyone else turn on global orbs? It kinda feels like an MMO when you see other people floating around town. :lol

That is how it felt in Fable 2 as well. You could do the same. I've had a lot of gifts this way heh. The co-op however is much improved.

Jinaar said:

This needs to be patched this week. I could name a number of other high priority things that need to be update as well, but this needs to be done this week. Not sure how this one got by with so many expensing it.

elwes

razgriz417 said:
I'm using the Dragonstomper I found in the chest @ the Santuary, currently doing 114 with 2 out of 3 reqs. filled @ rank 4. Its more powerful than every other weapon i got, kinda feel like its my crutch now :lol

This is my crutch weapon as well. :lol Everything else I use in combat just feels sub-par compared to it. Albeit, guns are the only thing I've maxed out, but my magic should be stronger considering it's rank 4. It's exceedingly lame that raising your magic attack only gives you an extra charge option instead of increasing the standard "tap B" attack. At this point, I rarely even use magic unless I'm surrounded by 20 enemies. There is literally no point to attacking anyone with the non-AoE version of the spell.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Just finished the main story, great game. Only downside is that the last battle took place
market place
, had all my kids (20 something) and my wife there. All dead, woops.

Can't wait for some dlc!

Blueblur1

Jinaar said:

He stopped talking in my game but I still have access to those buttons. I guess I'm lucky?

Warnen

Square Triangle said:
The location north of Millfields, how do I get there?

There is a quest there were a dude asks you for cash to build a bridge. Do it the cross the bridge later.

Prine

Banned
The world is massive, much, much bigger in scale than Fable 2 and its packed with lots to do. Just thinking of everything ahead of me leaves me dizzy.

One thing i dont understand is how this game got through QA. Its the buggiest high profile game i've played. John Cleese glitch is inexcusable, even more insulting is that Lionhead remain sillent about the issue. It seriously effects the experience, considering how Lionhead made so much noise about their voice cast, its disappointing and disheartening that no attempt has been made to fix this.

Im now uncertain if other bits will hold up due to bugs, and if it doesnt it'll likely remain without a fix. A shame.

Apart from that i like the game so far. More so than Fable 2. What this game has and is proud of is heritage. Theres remnants and nods to previous Fable games, i find myself wandering thinking "Heh... smart Lionhead, well done". A lot of love has been poured into this, i just wish the game didn't let itself down with all the technical issues.

elwes said:
This is my crutch weapon as well. :lol Everything else I use in combat just feels sub-par compared to it. Albeit, guns are the only thing I've maxed out, but my magic should be stronger considering it's rank 4. It's exceedingly lame that raising your magic attack only gives you an extra charge option instead of increasing the standard "tap B" attack. At this point, I rarely even use magic unless I'm surrounded by 20 enemies. There is literally no point to attacking anyone with the non-AoE version of the spell.
You might want to experiment more, as I've had none of these problems.

I will say this though, not all spell weaving combinations are made equal. I was having a hard time fighting certain foes with Fire+Blades, but once I switched to Fire+Ice I demolished them in no time flat. By the time I finished the game the majority of my kills were from spells by far - I love the changes in Fable 3. The only part I miss from Fable 2 magic was being able to quickly change which spells you have slotted up.

Prine said:
One thing i dont understand is how this game got through QA. Its the buggiest high profile game i've played.
Agreed on this. In my first playthrough I experienced the Mute Butler bug (started just around Brightwall and stayed that way) and whenever I try to save a custom outfit I get trapped in the sanctuary and need to exit to the dashboard. I'd recommend people wait for a patch before buying this one, just to be sure.

JayDubya

Banned
I'm sitting at something like 7 million gold and I just got Page and her resistance on my side...

Somehow I don't think I'll ever have money problems.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Where is the quest selection menu? I have all of these Villager friend requests, and the game keeps telling me to select which one to track via the 'map' in the sanctuary, but the option doesn't exist at all. I'm REALLY hoping this is more of a matter of poor scripting, that I haven't progressed far enough in the story yet for the game to 'unlock' the ability to look at my current quest log.

Otherwise, I am not yet hooked into this like I was with Fable 2. The whole 'Logan/revolution' angle comes across as WAY too forced, and unnatural. Compared to the origins of Fable 2's childhood growth prelude chapter, this is not resonating that well as a narrative hook. I guess I suspected this game was about properly cultivating your own Fable lineage to the crown from youth; rather than this seemingly rushed tale of usurping it. Again, it all feels very hackneyed so far.

With all the hate surrounding the ending too, I'm starting to regret my purchase a little. :( I loved Fable 2! Hopefully the quests and world will end up as interesting to explore, even if the narrative doesn't.

JayDubya said:
I'm sitting at something like 7 million gold and I just got Page and her resistance on my side...

Somehow I don't think I'll ever have money problems.
Which is kind of a shame, because the end game doesn't really work if you're basking in riches.

I'd love to see what a JayDubya run Albion would look like. :D Just curious to see if I ended up playing things more or less libertarian than you.

JayDubya

Banned
NullPointer said:
Which is kind of a shame, because the end game doesn't really work if you're basking in riches.

I'd love to see what a JayDubya run Albion would look like. :D Just curious to see if I ended up playing things more or less libertarian than you.

It's going to be the whole benevolent dictator thing, because that's all you can do unless there's an option later on to abdicate the throne... That would be aces. (Don't spoil if I can't or can, I'll find out and be disappointed or not later).

Honestly it's going to be Captain Paladin McMoneybags to the rescue handing out resources to solve anything because there is no such thing as scarcity in Albion. Fable 2 and Fable 3 are like playing as the lone guy in the world with a Starfleet replicator.

At some point, I'll probably just turn rent OFF. It's what I did in Fable 2, anyway.

Warnen

Brandon F said:
Where is the quest selection menu? I have all of these Villager friend requests, and the game keeps telling me to select which one to track via the 'map' in the sanctuary, but the option doesn't exist at all. I'm REALLY hoping this is more of a matter of poor scripting, that I haven't progressed far enough in the story yet for the game to 'unlock' the ability to look at my current quest log.

Otherwise, I am not yet hooked into this like I was with Fable 2. The whole 'Logan/revolution' angle comes across as WAY too forced, and unnatural. Compared to the origins of Fable 2's childhood growth prelude chapter, this is not resonating that well as a narrative hook. I guess I suspected this game was about properly cultivating your own Fable lineage to the crown from youth; rather than this seemingly rushed tale of usurping it. Again, it all feels very hackneyed so far.

With all the hate surrounding the ending too, I'm starting to regret my purchase a little. :( I loved Fable 2! Hopefully the quests and world will end up as interesting to explore, even if the narrative doesn't.

Go to the map and look at the region, hover over a "!" and select it, or you can hit y and it brings up a list of quest and pick it there.

The ending is fine in the game, much better then the 1 hit boss in part 2. Think people are complaining that it hits to soon. If you know day 121 is the last day you can do stuff they you won't have a problem.

JayDubya said:
It's going to be the whole benevolent dictator thing, because that's all you can do unless there's an option later on to abdicate the throne... That would be aces. (Don't spoil if I can't or can, I'll find out and be disappointed or not later).

Honestly it's going to be Captain Paladin McMoneybags to the rescue handing out resources to solve anything because there is no such thing as scarcity in Albion. Fable 2 and Fable 3 are like playing as the lone guy in the world with a Starfleet replicator.

At some point, I'll probably just turn rent OFF. It's what I did in Fable 2, anyway.
There really is no middle ground, all choices are either puppies and rainbows and free health care or public executions and a guaranteed position in the slave labor camp for everyone 3 years of age or older.

Edit: At least from my experience.
You have a choice between draining a lake and mining the resources from the lake bed or leaving its idyllic and pristine natural beauty crafted by the hand of god himself. I picked the "evil" option just to see what it was like and at least to me sounded reasonable that an empire will always need new sources of natural resources to continue its expansion. The end result is of course the entire place turns into a hell hole and looks like as if you took a side trip into Mordor.

Lostconfused said:
There really is no middle ground, all choices are either puppies and rainbows and free health care or public executions and a guaranteed position in the slave labor camp for everyone 3 years of age or older.
Not entirely true. I found a middle ground that worked with my personal political beliefs, although ultra simplified of course. I was neither pure good nor pure evil, even though I was capable of either. Not going to spoil anything by getting any further into detail though.

JayDubya

Banned
Lostconfused said:

You have a choice between draining a lake and mining the resources from the lake bed or leaving its idyllic and pristine natural beauty crafted by the hand of god himself. I picked the "evil" option just to see what it was like and at least to me sounded reasonable that an empire will always need new sources of natural resources to continue its expansion. The end result is of course the entire place turns into a hell hole and looks like as if you took a side trip into Mordor.

That sounds terribly frustrating.

Honestly, your spoiler section sounds less Good vs. Evil and more... well, in fantasy parlance: Elf vs. Dwarf.

I'm a fan of the dorfs, meself. Lad. Arrrrrgh.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lostconfused said:

Well, there is the whole alcohol thing...

JayDubya said:
That sounds terribly frustrating.

Honestly, your spoiler section sounds less Good vs. Evil and more... well, in fantasy parlance: Elf vs. Dwarf.

I'm a fan of the dorfs, meself. Lad. Arrrrrgh.
Edit: Or I could be wrong and certainly exaggerated the whole thing. The lighting in this game is kind of weird and messes with colors all over the place.
DY_nasty said:
Well, there is the whole alcohol thing...
Yeah that is the only one that comes to mind that might be the least clear cut choice you can make.

Can anybody help me out?

I'm in the sewers of
bowerstone trying to rescue that dudes fiance and I can't hold her hand, I've fought some hobbes and I tried to fast travel away to see if I can hold her hand, but it wont let me fast travel. I reach a door that says it's locked upon examining it.

The golden trail only points to her too, so I don't know if I'm going in the right direction.....

BS.

alterno69

Banned
Lostconfused said:

So true, i did the same and thought it was too dramatic, also WTF at reaver, the character is great but his role later in the game is a joke, so
the dude tried to kill me and is a murderer and shit and now i have to work with him? i should've killed him as soon as i got to the throne, the whole thing feels like a horrible M.Night Shiamalan movie gone bad, yes a bad movie gone even worse, so frustrating and leaves me with no desire to go back to the game after that horrible final chapter.

So earlier I was complaining that all of
shopkeepers were dead, along with all the villagers. Well, if you buy the shops, you can trespass and just steal everything. :lol

Mr. Sam

Regarding Reaver,
I don't care how much sense it makes, Stephen Fry is awesome. It's so hard to disagree with him and make the good decisions. Orphanage? Pfft. Reaver, tell me more about this proposed brothel...

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
16+ hours and I'm finally king. *dons chicken suit*

Aurora did a great job at capturing a far away land... Didn't even look like a Fable environment. Shame it was so terribly, terribly short.

Mr. Sam

cjelly said:
16+ hours and I'm finally king. *dons chicken suit*

Aurora did a great job at capturing a far away land... Didn't even look like a Fable environment. Shame it was so terribly, terribly short.
Turns out:
KATE, WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

One of my wives is glitched out in that whenever I grab her hand I walk at a literal snail's pace. I managed to "fix" it by hitting LT and then sprinting like crazy away from her before she can touch me. It's pretty funny actually.

-Yeti said:
So earlier I was complaining that all of
shopkeepers were dead, along with all the villagers. Well, if you buy the shops, you can trespass and just steal everything. :lol
Even though I saved 2/3rds of my people, I guess I lost the Brightwall Blacksmith. But hey, I own the place so I walk right up to the closed door, it opens up with no fuss and I walk right in and look around.

Can't seem to buy anything, but just as I'm checking out the wares a soldier walks in and tells me I'm trespassing. Wondering how the hell I could be trespassing on property, that I own, that currently vacant, while I'm the king of the land that just saved everybody else's ass, I stood my ground. He continued to blather about upholding the law, and then he charged me with a crime.

No penalty mind you - he then went into great detail on how I put him in a strange and awkward position, and that while he wasn't going to try and send me to prison, he hated that I was forcing him to look the other way.
:lol :lol

Mr. Sam said:
whenever I grab her hand I walk at a literal snail's pace. I managed to "fix" it by hitting LT and then sprinting like crazy away from her before she can touch me.
That happened to a lot of npcs i needed to hold hands with. I actually found the same trick as you.
Also, done, done and done, beaten like a ginger. Stashing this game away and never touching it again. I want to pee on this game. At the very least fart on it.

Top Bottom