• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Koobion

Cross post from BeardGaf, trying to take more pics since I may need to shave soon

ZNLd4xcl.jpg

Oh man. Don't shave - no matter the cost. Really, wicked beard :)

Haha my wife doesn't want me to shave either but I may have an interview to get into physical therapy school soon. She wants me to cut it real short and clean though so I don't have to start all over

DOWN

Banned
Haha my wife doesn't want me to shave either but I may have an interview to get into physical therapy school soon. She wants me to cut it real short and clean though so I don't have to start all over
You look good with a beard but I do indeed think a shorter beard looks best and more maintained.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Here's a five year old photo... I don't look like this anymore.

1923973_1032413765647_8725_n.jpg

kingwingin

7SxwPwt.jpg

Almost had a yeard put after 10 months I picked a bald spot on my chin so I had to shave it, I prefer a light scruff anyway

CHusson91

Banned
JOUzdgh.jpg

The most recent picture taken of me. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to smile or not since it was taken in front of a kamikzae pilot's statue.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
What a bunch of gaffers look like in the wild.
bjNtzOB.jpg

From left to right
Bufbaf, myself, Origami Superman, Mrs Origami Superman (I can't remember her gaf handle :<) 3 mad Aussies dragged one poor German to Berlin for New Years. Good times.

What a bunch of gaffers look like in the wild.
bjNtzOB.jpg

From left to right
Bufbaf, myself, Origami Superman, Mrs Origami Superman (I can't remember her gaf handle :<) 3 mad Aussies dragged one poor German to Berlin for New Years. Good times.

I am convinced there are equal numbers of tourists and residents in Berlin, and 50% of them are from Australia.

no half measures. ring or nothing.

and yeah salsa shark and i have been morphing into the same person for like 3 years it's genuinely uncanny.

Top Bottom