• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

MrMuscle

...Can you share a bit of that rare light phenomenon with Finland as well?

Oh and you still continue to strenghten my general ideas about Norwegians with that knitted shirt, fisherman looks and full beard.

We actually had sun here today as well, thats twice in a week!

Haha, thank you. But like i said in Fitgaf, i dont think they have made more of me :p

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hiya face gaf!!
Long time no see!

eFYIhld.jpg

Sadetar

We actually had sun here today as well, thats twice in a week!

Haha, thank you. But like i said in Fitgaf, i dont think they have made more of me :p
Oh so you are planning to keep all the sun to yourself... I see how it is. Naughty boy, naughty.

And that is always the case: they make a really awesome archetype model but then realize that it is too time consuming and expensive to actually make more of those so what comes to the market is just a shadow of the original one. :p

Sadetar

"Looks nice" isn't enough! D:

Use that hair product that makes your hair straight. :p
Well, you are cute as a button. Better? :p

Hahah, and I am way too lazy to put any effort to my hair in the morning. I rather sleep five minutes longer... or how long it takes to style the hair. I have no idea since I have never done it. :D

Well, you are cute as a button. Better? :p

Hahah, and I am way too lazy to put any effort to my hair in the morning. I rather sleep five minutes longer... or how long it takes to style the hair. I have no idea since I have never done it. :D

Hehe, Yes. :)

Sade pls! You gotta' get the motivation, gurl! You'll be able to do things you've never been able to do, isn't that enough to get you do it? Giving such an experience that you can have for yourself. :p Do Eht

Cilla

Maaaaan. I am so sick. I have been for the last two days. Severe sinus infection brought on my a chronic issue of mine. However I have plans tonight I can't back out of. I have to support a friend going through an emotional time. So with a little bit of colour slapped on my face and a brush through my hair I'm ready to go.

Ps. Love my short hair. So much easier. It's just amazing.

Symphonia

Banned
You have such a beautiful smile. Man, seeing that brightened up my morning, for sure. So goddamn pretty. Your hair does like nicer short, I agree.

;_;

GrizzNKev

Banned

This is the first time I've had the confidence to share what I look like online since Leona Lewis told me how to take care of myself in the skin care thread. I'm not at 100% yet but I used to be an acne-riddled monstrosity. Leona, these are for you.

This is the first time I've had the confidence to share what I look like online since Leona Lewis told me how to take care of myself in the skin care thread. I'm not at 100% yet but I used to be an acne-riddled monstrosity. Leona, these are for you.
Looking grrrrrreat!
3368337490_8b6980949f.jpg

Where's that GotG tshirt from?

Alo0oy

Banned
So is this a fake pics thread or real ones? The first few pages are confusing me.

I'll post a few later either way, I just want to make sure.

Those pics were the first time I've liked how I looked in about 10 years, someone should hit on me
<3

Confidence begins on the inside, but sometimes it takes a change on the outside to remind yourself how deviously sexy and charming and interesting you really were the whole time :)

Now to finally clear some time so the thread can be of some service moving forward...

Loki

Count of Concision
A couple of recent ones - the first from Christmas, the second from late November when I was jacket shopping lol. Disregard the confused look on my face in the second pic :p I've lost about 10-15 pounds since these were taken:

Chris_Christmas14.png

Jacket.jpg

Kevtones

ScreenShot2015-02-08at101248PM.png

At the haunted-as-fuck Leap Castle just outside of Roscrea, Ireland (2nd from right).

Tons of murders and such happened here. History tells that the first murder was committed by One-Eyed Teige O'Carroll in the 1500s. Inexplicably, an adorable One-Eyed Cat was the only creature to visit us at the front door while we walked in and around the castle...

Christopher

<3

Confidence begins on the inside, but sometimes it takes a change on the outside to remind yourself how deviously sexy and charming and interesting you really were the whole time :)

Now to finally clear some time so the thread can be of some service moving forward...

What skin advice you handing out!?

Top Bottom