• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

About time for a new one, I took this today in uni after writing a grueling application in Japanese
10299160_10205171312936312_7120927177882900261_n.jpg

Tregard

Soothsayer
10313842_888590644496512_706374134966378239_n.jpg

Was filming a quiz show and they put lots of make-up on my face, so when I got out and took the time to photograph myself to remember what my face looks like if someone puts effort in.

Kisaya

Not apologizing for instagram filters!! I don't straighten my hair as much as I used to, but I was pretty proud of how nice I did it this day. So much easier and less of a pain to have it stay curly though.

I had a wonderful Valentine's in Chicago with Sai-kun <3 we had just seen Above & Beyond at Navy Pier and met up with friends afterwards for a drink.

Dany

Banned
Not apologizing for instagram filters!! I don't straighten my hair as much as I used to, but I was pretty proud of how nice I did it this day.

You looked fantastic when I saw you. :)

Cross posting from lgbthread but here is cutie and I at the field museum with a gorgeous pic of the chicago skyline. (best skyline) I'm on the left

10959545_10153099501559524_877582171092124700_n.jpg

Mayyhem

l2OsZYD.jpg

This is a picture of me and my two little cousins from about a year ago.
I post it because I've been thinking about the strong little guy on the left as he has been in and out of surgery for a long time now,
and had Spinal fusion from T2-L4. He's doing awesome and I'm proud of him. Thought I'd share the pic!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I hate taking pictures that aren't selfies (not sure why) but this is a picture of my girlfriend and I on her birthday/Valentine's Day. She was as happy as can be and stunning. The night was magical.

Too late. Expect Fox to be reporting about how us basement dwelling creatures are now spreading and slowly taking over the world with our evilness.

Oh, Error.. Did you not know? We took over the world a long time ago, but we gave it up because we got bored.

Not apologizing for instagram filters!! I don't straighten my hair as much as I used to, but I was pretty proud of how nice I did it this day. So much easier and less of a pain to have it stay curly though.

But your curly hair is so gorgeous. <3

Wow, all of you couples look so cute together!! :)

You know, we would make a cute couple. :)

I had to.

dude, that expression is god tier.

I think you win the IG filter contest, haha.

Thank you, first ever compliment of such a thing. :D

highrider

Banned
I hate taking pictures that aren't selfies (not sure why) but this is a picture of my girlfriend and I on her birthday/Valentine's Day. She was as happy as can be and stunning. The night was magical.

Sweet. She's beautiful and you guys make a great looking couple.

Salsa

here I am on the left lookin bald with young people

wgBLq5E.jpg

here I am the next day thinking it was fine being clothed in such sunny weather

upmhmPz.jpg

here I am a few hours later

8vNJzBF.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Time moves forward. Nothing changes.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
One more because I'm a narcissist.

redundancyp3jk7.jpg

Also I've lost about 7kg and I'm proud.

EatChildren

Challenged to take the wankiest selfie possible, I opted for nude lifting while smoking on my balcony at night.

medkjom.jpg

Top Bottom