• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

Me and bf with matching shirts :D
10991181_10206162402287333_8423297812468388033_n.jpg

scotcheggz

Yeh go on then, had to do a selfie for my dating profile recently. Naturally I jooshed it up with black and white poncey filters for the profile...

jKG49Gnh.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Bad angle, but here's my experience with hair gel.

attachment-6733.jpg

Shaved my hair a few days back since I really didn't want to deal with styling for a while. Been a few days so I got a decent layer back already.
SUXqdeX.jpg

Taking care of my beard a bit later this week. Not in a hurry.

Sadetar

Fuzzy track selfie
Awwww, shame you are so small in the pic since it seems you look extremely hot.

Shaved my hair a few days back since I really didn't want to deal with styling for a while. Been a few days so I got a decent layer back already.

Taking care of my beard a bit later this week. Not in a hurry.
Oh cutie, I really like that facial hair

You better not get rid of it entirely!

Well, I guess this is where I can leave this...Incredibly cropped picture, because it was a group photo :

e7MWohN.jpg

Carnival night out, got wasted :c

dani_dc

11043035_743609249071312_8766007412475088983_n.jpg

Me at Danboard coffee in Tokyo after a failed attempt at meeting the author of "Yotsubato!"

Also wardrobe exchange since the last time I posted here, from hoodie's to what you see in the picture.

Top Bottom