• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

i need to rethink this black pants/white dogs lifestyle

jebwkHK.jpg

Kisaya

It was Armory Arts Week in NYC and I had such a fucking awesome time going to all these art fairs that my internship got me passes for.

My favorite from all that I went to was the SCOPE Art Fair. Here's a picture of me with a mirror by Peter Gronquist:

B_hJliJXAAAGZKf.jpg

nib95

Banned
Oh hey, I didn't know you were Arab! Salam, bro. Where from? I'm Syrian.

You two look great. :)

WS bro. Not Arab btw, we're both Bengali (South Asian)! :)

It was Armory Arts Week in NYC and I had such a fucking awesome time going to all these art fairs that my internship got me passes for.

My favorite from all that I went to was the SCOPE Art Fair. Here's a picture of me with a mirror by Peter Gronquist:

B_hJliJXAAAGZKf.jpg

Very cool. It's like what I'd imagine an installation designed by Alexander McQueen would look, were he contracted by the NWRA lol.

Iph

Banned
Me and the wife!

niz_taz_3_small_1.jpg~original

Nib_Taz_Small.jpg~original

I look super touristy here lol.

Nibz_taz_4_small.jpg~original

No Quebecan courts for her I guess! :p

Aww. I don't understand why they want to force the removal of headscarves (I'm not sure on the proper term). Someone can just as easily dye their hair or wear makeup in ways that alters their appearance just as much. They don't make amish/mennonite/hutterite women remove their headscarves/kerchiefs, do they? (I don't think they are involved in traditional government/court processes either, though).

Your wife's face is clearly visible. Sounds like discrimination to me. Respect goes both ways. Are we going to start telling hairless cancer patients they can't wear wigs if they need to be involved in court proceedings too?

You look a sad panda here, man. :(

Iph

Banned
lol, hey Iph :)

these are all such awesome photos in here!

that's my 'got engaged last week' face. have it on reasonable authority that i'm allowed to keep it here for at least 7 more minutes.

edit: (getting an artist interpretation of original photo - thanks hun! pretty sure it's a great idea)

Will your wifey be mad if I say you looked like a hobo who had his soul crushed and stray comrade dog put down in that pic? Or were those happy tears leaking from your eyes? ;)

Meier

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_hJliJXAAAGZKf.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

This is absolutely awesome.

nib95

Banned
The background of this pic looks like it was taken straight out of Crysis 3 lol.

Damn, you're right lol. The Eden Project is sort of like a smaller version of the Nanodome, but purely to preserve a jungle environment instead of an entire city lol.

eden.jpg

00089_1.jpg

visit-to-the-eden-12100519.jpg

Denzar

Alright. I'll bite. Again.

On our way to Desertfest Antwerp on the shitty rental bikes. I'm the guy with the 'burns.
1927922_848104848556791_2216298004407655486_n.jpg

On the left. Boozing with with my friend and radio show co-host. Obscuring half my face.
10380718_904976262868064_157402503987150949_o.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
wanker pre-shower iPad bathroom selfie at my folks

image8gkw3.jpg

I need a haircut.

And my hairline looks like it's receding.

Nice outfit. I wish I could find some good vests for women, but retailers/amazon hardly sell them. :(

Thank you. I tried searching for classy vests, but I found nothing on that part. My Google skills are lacking. D:

Why aren't you a member yet! Rack up them posts! :p

Error 404

Neo Member
Thank you. I tried searching for classy vests, but I found nothing on that part. My Google skills are lacking. D:

Why aren't you a member yet! Rack up them posts! :p

What extra goodies come from being a member? I thinking being able to post gifs and storing more messages are some of them, but I'm sure there are some that I'm missing. Oh, I've been meaning to ask, does something happen if I don't become a member within 90 days?

What extra goodies come from being a member? I thinking being able to post gifs and storing more messages are some of them, but I'm sure there are some that I'm missing. Oh, I've been meaning to ask, does something happen if I don't become a member within 90 days?

You get to make threads! If you get banned, it won't automatically be a perma. (Depending on the reason, of course.)
We won't pick on you. :3

Nothing at all, I've seen a few accounts with a year or 2, still having less than 300 posts.

Error 404

Neo Member
You get to make threads! If you get banned, it won't automatically be a perma. (Depending on the reason, of course.)
We won't pick on you. :3

Nothing at all, I've seen a few accounts with a year or 2, still having less than 300 posts.

Ah okay. Thanks for the info! :)

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Shaved my hair a few days back since I really didn't want to deal with styling for a while. Been a few days so I got a decent layer back already.
SUXqdeX.jpg

Taking care of my beard a bit later this week. Not in a hurry.

My wife's nephew is a little bit self conscious about his looks (middle schoolish i think) and he has a few traits (eyes, lips especially) that look crraaaaazzzy similar to yours. Hope you don't mind if use this pic as a "Don't worry lil man. Things gon be good."

Fookin handsome bastard, you are.

Top Bottom