• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FaceGAF 2014: post new pics that may disappear under mysterious circumstances

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
miserable wanker post shower ipad selfie

image8ex9y.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sits like that after being wet. Dry now, but still locked down.

My wife's nephew is a little bit self conscious about his looks (middle schoolish i think) and he has a few traits (eyes, lips especially) that look crraaaaazzzy similar to yours. Hope you don't mind if use this pic as a "Don't worry lil man. Things gon be good."

Fookin handsome bastard, you are.
Don't mind at all, and thanks!

Bradach

Mongol General: Bradach! What is best in life?

Bradach: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Spend the weekend in Barcelona with your wife, drinking probably the best coffee in the world!

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Error 404

Neo Member
Thank you, that was me for halloween at my cosmetology school. Yes I am a cosmetologist.

There is nothing wrong with that. I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised at that, but as long as you enjoy doing it, it shouldn't matter what others think. :)

Did you work on that glove?

Top Bottom