• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
You can't give me homework! You're not my mom!

In all seriousness I do have a lot of homework this weekend. But I get to draw syntactic trees so that'll be fun.

You would love Hardcore History! Wait, maybe not.

This is your first weekend with a ton of homework I think.

Also, how are syntactic trees fun?

NinjaBoiX

Tence, how about an FPF of my current avy? I like what you did with Fool's and I think this one could have quite comedic results.

I'll send you a PM.

Peas.

Dawg

My avatar already suits the rules in the OP.

I think.

Didn't even knew there would be a new thread... for a moment I thought I wouldn't see you guys till next year january
;_;

Catch up on your reading and think some class-you-missed related thoughts. Then play video games. Or nap.

Sounds good. I just feel bad since I was late last week too and the TA was nice to over look it. Oh well, it's college, I thibk if I worry about attendance I'm doing it wrong.

Also, aren't you missing a marker?

SBH

It was only -13 °C outside, but not a temperature for humans anyway.
I want to skip a couple of months straight to spring ;_;

Sounds good. I just feel bad since I was late last week too and the TA was nice to over look it. Oh well, it's college, I thibk if I worry about attendance I'm doing it wrong.

Also, aren't you missing a marker?
Nah it's yellow so it's a little hard to see.

Depends on the class and the college, really. Some of classes take attendance so you need to show up, those tend to be smaller classes like language courses or higher level linguistics courses. Some are large lecture halls where you get the slides posted so you don't have to show up (but it's generally a good idea). Still, don't get into the habit of not going to class, it's a hard habit to break and many people have failed out beause of it.

marrec

Banned
How are they fun???? You don't understand me! Runandcry.gif

I'm just kidding, you know I think that kind of thing is fun.

Hell I draw out and trace schematics at work for fun.

Do you remember that time I called after my first North Dakota Blizzard? I swear to god I thought the world was ending.

Yep, it's quite a thing living in an arid desert for 22 years and then suddenly seeing what 3 feet of snow looks like.

. Still, don't get into the habit of not going to class, it's a hard habit to break and many people have failed out beause of it.

That's why I feel off. I always make sure to go so I don't miss things. Save absences for when I need then. It's not huge though, class is once a week and we're already a at week five next week. Don't think I missed a day last semester though. So much for my permanent record! Thanks for the support by the way.

ThoseDeafMutes, can moderators 'force' avatars on people?

NinjaBoiX

Oh look, Ninja is back to the avatar...all is right with the world again.
(Post a relevant gif in reply please Ninj).
gif-hayley-williams-18016228-330-194.gif

Almost weekend and i´m getting snottier by the minute.. Just awesome :/
ZKSC12Z.jpg

The weekend has landed people. All the way up until Tuesday for me too. Yiss.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ok, it started to rain... no more snow, i hope. Been shoveling for 4,5 hours today. Now that is a serious workout :p

Necrovex

I don't want to work. I want sleepppppp.

I have today off! I get to look outside my window and watch the rain pour. Actually a perfect day to play Harvest Moon, which I'll do once I finish my workout and grab lunch. :-D

Oh I may continue to read Siddhartha.

Wazzy

Banned
I have today off! I get to look outside my window and watch the rain pour. Actually a perfect day to play Harvest Moon, which I'll do once I finish my workout and grab lunch. :-D

Oh I may continue to read Siddhartha.
Lucky. I've had such little sleep this week but my day off is tomorrow. :]

marrec

Banned
Yeah, I woke up this morning and looked at the RPJ thread.

Locked.

Oh, OK then, I see how it is.

/gutted

I tried to stop him Ninja! I was like:

"TDM what about our boy NinjaBoi?! Think about what you're doing!!!"

It was raining and shit too. We were on top of a skyscraper and he had the button to lock the thread in his hand.

"It means nothing!" he yelled at me over the wind and rain, "The thread MUST BE STOPPED."

Then he clicked the button.

I'm sorry.

Lucky. I've had such little sleep this week but my day off is tomorrow. :]

3 day weekend for me :3

I tried to stop him Ninja! I was like:

"TDM what about our boy NinjaBoi?! Think about what you're doing!!!"

It was raining and shit too. We were on top of a skyscraper and he had the button to lock the thread in his hand.

"It means nothing!" he yelled at me over the wind and rain, "The thread MUST BE STOPPED."

Then he clicked the button.

I'm sorry.

I was right there beside TDM, whispering in his ear.

"Do it. It's the only way."

"But...but NinjaBoi..."

"The needs of one must be sacrificed for the greater good! Don't you see?!"

"I do, but it doesn't make it any less painful."

I put my hand reassuringly on his shoulder, Drogon screeching and flying above us as the thunder roared.

"I know. But you are the Chosen One. Do what must be done."

marrec

Banned
Of course! I couldn't hear or see you because of the rain, but it's the only explanation.

TDM's lost his way and it falls on me to see him right again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom