• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I tried to stop him Ninja! I was like:

"TDM what about our boy NinjaBoi?! Think about what you're doing!!!"

It was raining and shit too. We were on top of a skyscraper and he had the button to lock the thread in his hand.

"It means nothing!" he yelled at me over the wind and rain, "The thread MUST BE STOPPED."

Then he clicked the button.

I'm sorry.

I was right there beside TDM, whispering in his ear.

"Do it. It's the only way."

"But...but NinjaBoi..."

"The needs of one must be sacrificed for the greater good! Don't you see?!"

"I do, but it doesn't make it any less painful."

I put my hand reassuringly on his shoulder, Drogon screeching and flying above us as the thunder roared.

"I know. But you are the Chosen One. Do what must be done."
Mutes doesn't care about us little people, dude is drunk with power.

Mutes, what happened to you man? We used to be tight brah.

marrec

Banned
Seriously though, guys, and I'm being really serious here.

The cucumber really is the watermellon of the vegetable world.

marrec

Banned
What about tomatoes? We'll consider them veggies for argument's sake.

Tomatoes are top tier, but they just don't hold up to the Cuke. They can get pretty messy and to best enjoy them you need a slight sprinkle of salt.

I am currently eating a Cucumber without the need of any utensils or condiments.

It's the best.

Tomatoes are top tier, but they just don't hold up to the Cuke. They can get pretty messy and to best enjoy them you need a slight sprinkle of salt.

I am currently eating a Cucumber without the need of any utensils or condiments.

It's the best.

Um cherry / grape tomatoes. Get a container and pop them in your piehole. No mess, no effort required.

Chuckie

NinjaBoiX_H_zpsc7a5faf9.jpg

NinjaBoiX (Hayley)

marrec_zps3abf9daf.jpg

marrec

marrec

Banned

That's hardcore. I do like celery when it's cooked up and peeled though, it absorbs a lot of flavor.

Yeah so many options with potatoes. Now I want potatoes lol

We go through so many potatoes at our house... but my favorite potato dish is home fries. Good stuff.

My roommates think it's weird when I do this. I'll bring a little box of tomatoes and just eat them like chips. pop pop pop

I'd do this more often if the grape tomatoes were so freaking expensive. Little shits cost like 6 bucks for half a pound.

MutFox

Banned
That's hardcore. I do like celery when it's cooked up and peeled though, it absorbs a lot of flavor.

I like it both ways, so much water inside celery when it's raw though...
It's really refreshing...

Cooked is sooooo good though, love it in soups... :p

Wazzy

Banned
Pineapple is the one of the best...
gy4Zl6N.png

^ This dude agrees... :D
gy4Zl6N.png

This dude does not agree and is not happy you made it sound like he enjoys pineapples.

We go through so many potatoes at our house... but my favorite potato dish is home fries. Good stuff.

Same. I'm constantly cooking cut up potatoes to go with my chicken breasts. It's delicious with a bit of pepper and oil on it.

Chuckie

I like it both ways, so much water inside celery when it's raw though...
It's really refreshing...

Cooked is sooooo good though, love it in soups... :p

For some strange reason i have a Tencevatar of you. Maybe I expected you to PM me...and then I made it. And then you didn't...and I forgot

MutFox_zps3d0a2266.jpg

MutFox

Banned
For some strange reason i have a Tencevatar of you. Maybe I expected you to PM me...and then I made it. And then you didn't...and I forgot

MutFox_zps3d0a2266.jpg

Sweet, I did PM yesterday, maybe it was lost in the flood of PM's you got though... ;P

THANKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom