• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Acid said, go do the bonus bosses after to get weapons (you'll find them on the ground in the area after beating them), as these ones are way stronger than most.

Yukiko will be helpful because she'll help heal and stuff. Just make sure to beat golden hands when you can (don't bother with magic on them. Try to get the non-elemental damage skill on a Persona - I forget the name. Maybe Acid remembers). 5000 EXP each plus potential shuffle bonus EXP. It's very helpful for leveling.

Always beat the dungeons on the first day if you can do you can work on social links. Social links are a huge part of the game

There's only one other point at the game where the difficulty spikes again.

Don't run. Fight. If you level, go up a floor, then back down. that way, even if you die, your level is saved when you re-try. Assuming you're playing Golden.

Sorry Smiley, tag time!
Yeah, I tried her dungeon on the first or second day and got half through her tower when I fought Yukiko's pet shadow or whatever it was and got walloped because I had no HP/SP or any items to recover. I did make use of that upstairs/downstairs trick to make sure I kept some good items. I usually just use the skill that sacrifices HP for damage for my non-elemental damage but I think I will start fusing personas as I haven't done that yet. Hopefully I can kill those stupid golden hands now because they were pretty hard the first time I fought them.

Edit: Will I find a weapon for my character soon or should I just continue to buy him weapons?

So South Park is amazing

I'm glad you like it.

828925-2efd77a6-a64d-11e3-8dfc-d9063670fb71.jpg

Sorry, guys. But if this picture is going to haunt my nightmares, it's going to haunt all yours too.

Sorry Smiley, tag time!
Yeah, I tried her dungeon on the first or second day and got half through her tower when I fought Yukiko's pet shadow or whatever it was and got walloped because I had no HP/SP or any items to recover. I did make use of that upstairs/downstairs trick to make sure I kept some good items. I usually just use the skill that sacrifices HP for damage for my non-elemental damage but I think I will start fusing personas as I haven't done that yet. Hopefully I can kill those stupid golden hands now because they were pretty hard the first time I fought them.

Edit: Will I find a weapon for my character soon or should I just continue to buy him weapons?

CALLING ACID:

I think the one for Yu is in a dungeon later on. I can't tell you which without spoiling it, but it's a dungeon where the character in it doesn't fight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So wait, can I sell my metal scraps? Or should I keep them around in case the dude needs to craft a weapon/whatever from them?

AcridMeat

Banned
Yo where da shugs at where da where da shugs at B|

I got a prizza dinner and 6 pack after buzzin already let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FUCK THIS GAME

SO CLOSE TO BEATING THE BOSS

PULLS OFF WEIRDO PARTYWIPE MOVE

LIKE THAT'S FAIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom