• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
I have too many games to play ughhhh

P4, FF X/X-2HD, Bravely Default and Dangan Ronpa.

I have to try and beat BD before FF X/X-2HD :(

I have too many games to play ughhhh

P4, FF X/X-2HD, Bravely Default and Dangan Ronpa.

I have to try and beat BD before FF X/X-2HD :(

I have to play all of these, too ;____;. My goal is to get through at least 3 of them..

PROMISE YOU'LL KEEP ME IN CHECK BB.

Coooooooome! <3333

Get a microphone

I won't

5M15IDk.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YESSSSSS

After leaving the dungeon I can continue right before the boss fight where I was. Awesome.

One of the nice things about working the ad-set shift at Best Buy is that at around 7 PM, you can remove your uniform and put on your normal clothes and scan everything in peace without customers nagging you. I had my headphones on and everything and nobody bothered me at all. It was bliss~

I also accidentally bought the "extended" version of "Backstreet's Back" when I wanted to buy the normal version (thanks Amazon =| ), but it turns out it's just more instrumental stuff in the beginning and end, so it's fine.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Gaf has finally decided what the "c" in CBoaT stands for...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm pretty sure I spent about 12 consecutive hours playing P4G today.

I may or may not have a problem.

Now my Vita's battery died on me without warning me first and I don't know where my last savepoint was. fuck.

Seriously though vita, a warning about low battery before crashing would've been appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom