• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I spent about 12 consecutive hours playing P4G today.

I may or may not have a problem.

Now my Vita's battery died on me without warning me first and I don't know where my last savepoint was. fuck.

Seriously though vita, a warning about low battery before crashing would've been appreciated.

It does give a warning. Last time it did that to me playing DR though, it turned on right back to where I was when the battery died.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.

This track. There aren't enough :negativeman: emoticons for it.

[edit]: Just heard something like an explosion and the ground shook. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Could have been a frost quake I guess. But it wasn't that cold last night. And we never had one when we had those bitter cold snaps.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.

This track. There aren't enough :negativeman: emoticons for it.

[edit]: Just heard something like an explosion and the ground shook. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Could have been a frost quake I guess. But it wasn't that cold last night. And we never had one when we had those bitter cold snaps.

The you know nothing track :negativeman:

Acid08

Banned
I'm pretty sure I spent about 12 consecutive hours playing P4G today.

I may or may not have a problem.

Now my Vita's battery died on me without warning me first and I don't know where my last savepoint was. fuck.

Seriously though vita, a warning about low battery before crashing would've been appreciated.
There is a low battery notification. And lucky for you the Vita saves your state so even after your battery dies it'll come back to right where you were.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Vita saved the state indeed woo :)

There's just soooooooo much to do at any given time in this game i love it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
One of the best!

Well it's not like they tried to hide it too much :p

haha yeah. It was very obvious right from the start haha.

but seriously, there's too much to do in this game. I WANNA DO ALL THE THINGS

AT THE SAME TIME

AcridMeat

Banned
When I played it, it was with one of my best friends and he had bought the collector's edition that had a guide book, because we didn't want to miss what we could do each day.

I actually thought sharing the experience with another was the best way to play it. There's just so much to it that talking it through with someone in the room was pretty great.

And here's my new favorite gif
tumblr_ms83rkXjQm1qgwei1o1_250.gif

Acid08

Banned
I would actually recommend not using a guide on your first time through. Just do what you want to do and make sure you get the dungeons done in time.

Only thing I'd look up are the True Ending requirements. It'll be really obvious when you're about to enter that stage though, so don't worry about it yet.

Vita saved the state indeed woo :)

There's just soooooooo much to do at any given time in this game i love it.

Yeep.

Best character.

Eeehhh no.

SMELLY DON'T CLICK THIS.

close, but I like Chie more and Naoto a ton more.

Only one I was indifferent with was Yosuke because he had a tendency to get annoying. Teddy's voice is grating too, but that isn't enough for me to hate him.

I caaaaan't. Well I'm trying. But... yeah. That's kind of the point of the game isn't it.

Pretty much. Do the dungeons first day if you can to leave more time for slinks.

So excited to have today off. This holiday is the best things unions ever did for me.

Other than a high minimum wage and some of the best workers rights in the world, I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom