• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
O. Um, maybe today? Idk. :eyes:

It means you have equal aptitude for both bravery and honesty, with knowledge as a third. In other words, divergent.

To be qualified for more than one is to not fit into the preconceived factions, and therefore "divergent".

Soooo. What does that mean? :lol

Edit: Kindness is actually tied with Intelligent for second in addition to Bravery/Honesty being tied for first.

Does this make a difference?

Soooo. What does that mean? :lol

Edit: Kindness is actually tied with Intelligent for second in addition to Bravery/Honesty being tied for first.

Does this make a difference?

No, not really.

Everyone takes a test to determine which faction you'd best fit in. Once you choose a faction, you leave your friends and family for good and go live with your "new family".

Because divergents don't fit into a specific faction, they can't be controlled the way others are. Regular members of a faction follow one specific way of thought that tailors to the faction to which they belong.

So, for example, Candor values honesty, so it's members are conditioned never to lie and to be honest at all times. A divergent may think, "I want to lie", which goes against that faction.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/blogs/bostonspirit/2014/03/michele_bachmann_the_gay_commu.html

It's true, y'all. I go out every night and harass and bully every straight person I see.

The LGBT gangs are real.
... This girl..
SWPWx1r.gif

She is such a fucking joke. Jesus Christ.

At least she consistently entertains with her absolutely batshit insane views.

Here she is spying on a gay rights rally. Because that's totally normal behavior.

Bachmann-in-the-Bushes.jpg

Wait nvm other work got cancelled, just 9.30 - 5.30 now.

Thank you based salty former boss who doesn't like giving me shifts now because I got another job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom