• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's like a gif you guys posted before where it's you on a parade float or something.

I assumed it was them celeberating after they won the game or something? There might have been pyrotechnics of some kind.

Feeling tired af rn.

It's not even 11PM.

swwBo.png

Nice. I'll have to pick that up this summer.

...and some how finish the other 200 games I have on Steam.

As for right now, I'm working hard to make sure I get everything done for this week and next so I don't have to worry about anything during GDC. HeavyBreathingCat.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently I have 33 hours of persona 4 playtime since I started playing on Saturday. (or Friday evening? I don't remember)

anyway... -cough-

Acid08

Banned
Apparently I have 33 hours of persona 4 playtime since I started playing on Saturday. (or Friday evening? I don't remember)

anyway... -cough-

iMgCv6TDqFoEf.gif

Such an amazing game, glad you're liking it so much. Persona 3 and 4 are actually the best JRPGs of the PS2 era.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah, I need to go so I can network and stuff. I'll be working on selling myself so I'll be an expert at it by next week.
Let me know if you're interested in grabbing a beer or something. Though getting into the city might be a pain as they recover from this fire today.

Smiley that part of the game is great. Man...I really miss playing through that. Simpler times when it was summer vacation and all I had to think about was school.

Acid08

Banned
Let me know if you're interested in grabbing a beer or something. Though getting into the city might be a pain as they recover from this fire today.

Smiley that part of the game is great. Man...I really miss playing through that. Simpler times when it was summer vacation and all I had to think about was school.

get a Vita and relive the magic

AcridMeat

Banned
We're actually fake SF fakers. Not in the city. Proper fakeage.

edit: I might watch the endurance run again. Or at least those condensed best of ER videos.

anyway... -cough-

Good. I'm enjoying P3 too. Waiting for I:SS to suck away the rest of my GameStop credit.

Made the mistake of trying South Park and returned it immediately. I never got the allure of South Park or its humor. Dunno why I even picked it up. Guess it's good for fans, but not my thing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
iMgCv6TDqFoEf.gif

Such an amazing game, glad you're liking it so much. Persona 3 and 4 are actually the best JRPGs of the PS2 era.

Good. I'm enjoying P3 too. Waiting for I:SS to suck away the rest of my GameStop credit.

Made the mistake of trying South Park and returned it immediately. I never got the allure of South Park or its humor. Dunno why I even picked it up. Guess it's good for fans, but not my thing.

This
nurse at the janitorial job
hot damn. Went down to business real fast. :lol

I'm glad I got my courage up high, I wonder if I would've been able to make these choices without it. Probably not.

Have you played the first two inFAMOUS games?

Second Son definitely looks more fluid than Titanfall, and the open world is always a plus. I can imagine Titanfall getting stale after the first few days.

Have you played the first two inFAMOUS games?

Second Son definitely looks more fluid than Titanfall, and the open world is always a plus. I can imagine Titanfall getting stale after the first few days.

No, I haven't. If MW2 hasn't gotten stale for me yet, I'm not sure Titanfall will.

Infamous will likely be better, but once I finish the story, I've got nothing.. That's the thing I'm considering.

Get Infamous, then tell me how it is.

This isn't a legitimate reason, Smelly.

No, I haven't. If MW2 hasn't gotten stale for me yet, I'm not sure Titanfall will.

Infamous will likely be better, but once I finish the story, I've got nothing.. That's the thing I'm considering.

This isn't a legitimate reason, Smelly.

I've heard in a few interviews that you don't need to know the first two games to understand the story of SS.

From the reviews I've seen, Titanfall doesn't have a strong story campaign; in fact, it's linked to the multiplayer (which is the only mode available, other than the standard capture the flag, manhunt, etc.).

Infamous will no doubt have the stronger story and graphics, and if it's anything like its predecessors, the story will be worth playing twice for both good and bad alignments and the powers that come with each. And, if it's anything like 2, it'll be worth replaying for the story and ending.

But if you're not into that, you could always play it and then trade it in when you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom