• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Jake you made me start singing Cranberries, just by seeing the word zombie in italics.
I'll make you sandwiches. I'm a great sandwich maker actually.
What's your grindr game at?

e: e
yMab4WV.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fucking NHL-GAF, now every time I see someone write "smelly" I feel like they're talking to/about me.

PirateKing

I've borrowed this account off my brother for as long as I remember, but now, he's about to finish with his studies and I decided to give back his account. So, this will be my last day as ''me'' on this account. It was great talking to you all :)

Grindr summarized in two more words: racism, internalized homophobia

Such a shit hole.

Yay for double entendres.

Exposed.

I can't sleep ;_:

I've borrowed this account off my brother for as long as I remember, but now, he's about to finish with his studies and I decided to give back his account. So, this will be my last day as ''me'' on this account. It was great talking to you all :)

Aww! Bye! Come back and visit sometime!

*swoon*

Alright, I'm off to bed again. If I make any more posts after this one until I wake up tomorrow morning, you have my permission to either ban me or give me a terrible tag.

Goodnight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuse Black Frost. Seriously.

I unded up using Yatagarasu. And Undine depending on what element he was using.

Beat him this way, finally. All depends on how lucky you get with him casting Prayer/Chant/Etc. That dragged it out SO long before.

Acid08

Banned
I unded up using Yatagarasu. And Undine depending on what element he was using.

Beat him this way, finally. All depends on how lucky you get with him casting Prayer/Chant/Etc. That dragged it out SO long before.
Smiley, listen to me. Fuse. Black. Frost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom