• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley, listen to me. Fuse. Black. Frost.

I JUST BEAT HIM

Without Black Frost.

Also I can't fuse Black Frost. Not without looking up the requirements for him at least. That's one thing the compendium in SMTIV had going for it - you could look up fusion requirements and plan...

Acid08

Banned
I JUST BEAT HIM

Without Black Frost.

Also I can't fuse Black Frost. Not without looking up the requirements for him at least. That's one thing the compendium in SMTIV had going for it - you could look up fusion requirements and plan...
Black Frost is one of the best Personas in the game, not only for that fight. And the requirements are super simple, you should have most of those guys already.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
NINQOTSA TIME
Edit
Morning guys,

tumblr_mz2gefOwan1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Hey Lucian Cat, you're seeing Josh Homme soon right? Have fun! Is it QOTSA or one of his other whojimaflips?

Yes doors open shortly :D it is with QOTSA. My fav NIN, bfs fav QOTSA. perfect show :D

May be dressed appropriately for NIN too >_>

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Google tells me the recipes for the ultimate fusions should show up in the pentagonal/hexagonal lists.... but I just maxed out a social link and it doesn't show up. Why's that? Do I need to be of enough level to fuse it for it to show up? Would be kinda weird since some of the recipes that are in it are already much higher than me...

Acid08

Banned
Google tells me the recipes for the ultimate fusions should show up in the pentagonal/hexagonal lists.... but I just maxed out a social link and it doesn't show up. Why's that? Do I need to be of enough level to fuse it for it to show up? Would be kinda weird since some of the recipes that are in it are already much higher than me...
You should just be able to see the recipe when you choose the five way fusion option. FYI Black Frost is Jack Frost, Pyro Jack, King Frost, Pixie, and Ghoul.

NinjaBoiX

His wife looks manly. She's the opener!
Yeah, she's crazy. They must have the most debauched sex!
I don't understand this thread at all.

Did I just step through a portal into bizzaro-gaf
This thread can be summarised thusly:

tumblr_mjrm9bLW5s1s8zfpfo1_400.gif

(There are a lot of in-jokes and odd references, I don't get some of the conversations either! But there are some good peeps that I like to chat with in here.)

Chuckie

(There are a lot of in-jokes and odd references, I don't get some of the conversations either! But there are some good peeps that I like to chat with in here.)

I don't get any of the conversations anymore though. I've been out of the loop too long!

...should I......unsubscribe???!

c7K0E5S.png

NinjaBoiX

It's 40% thirst by mass.
Yesh.

Tf9PV5Q.png

I don't get any of the conversations anymore though. I've been out of the loop too long!

...should I......unsubscribe???!

c7K0E5S.png
Nah man, you'll get back into the swing of things. Basically, just post that little fat dude from Pokemanz, Chorizo or something after each post.

Tf9PV5Q.png

(Just post tunes and comment on things that interest you, that's all I do!)

The Kills - Fuck The People

NinjaBoiX

Guys, what is this about the thirst?
He... He did nothing for me ;______;

I was so bored. Like I appreciated that they were talented for their genre but that was about it. I liked the few songs I already knew. I feel bad now ;_____;
Ah well, i just know you like your rock dudes and your gingers, figured it was a perfect match! I know a few people who said they found them boring live, maybe it's the nonchalant style. I assume your fella enjoyed them though, and you got your NIN fix, so it was presumably a good night!

Two of my favourite live performances of his (and the goddess that is PJ Harvey) from Later with Jools Holland:

Desert Sessions - Crawl Home (live)

Desert Sessions - Make It Wit Chu (live)

Bonus video for Crawl Home 'cos it's super sexy:

Desert Sessions - Crawl Home

Peej is 44 man, such a sexy lady still! She looks so fucking good for her age.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just woke up and am a bit parched not going to lie.
i like
d
qotsa
Aw I really loved their newest album a lot. When did they fall off for you?

XboiNinj I forgot what your thoughts are on things like Dick Dale? Can't link surf rock without mentioning The Trashmen either. Or The Ventures. Actually funny story I was listening to The Ventures one day and my dad comes in and starts air guitaring along. When it's over he says, "First song I ever learned, 10 years old."

Acid I didn't think it would also be 80 degrees up here it's time to cruise to the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom