• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Holy shit I have a Hawkguy tag where did that come from

It wasn't me, for once.

Context: in our old forum we had a thread called Naked Friday, in which members would post...certain pictures on Fridays. I trolled it by posting pictures of things like my nose, my foot, my hand, etc.

There are blogs and shit dedicated to the feet of specific celebrities, so you were still probably making somebody's day there.

Other than mine shug

Day 567, still no tag.

You Know Nothing
Wants To Hydrate BlueBadger

Do it, Tiddums.

Hmm

NinjaBoiX

Tag fishing, I don't get it.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake, we are all part of the same decaying compost heap."
- Tyler Durden

ekY5wYr.gif

Yiss.

Wazzy

Banned
I'm pretty happy with my tag. I honestly expected my first tag to be something negative about FF VIII. Instead I'm just really thirsty.

kiyomi

Funny enough Era Vulgaris is the first album that got me into the band, specifically it was 3's & 7's I was addicted to, and I agree that album is weak as hell. Probably their worst one. I know what you mean about Lullabies as well after those efforts I wouldn't be too interested either.
I was gonna see them perform live as a teenager, but the gig was scheduled to happen on the day of the day of the London bombings, and it was cancelled. I couldn't get to the rescheduled gig, and had to sell the tickets. Sucked.

Damn thirsty terrorists.

Check your mod privilege.

A true tumblrite.

In my dreams, darling.

This reminds me, I had a GAF related dream I remembered a few days back. Well bits of it anyway. Your avatar was searching my house for something treat a burn with, then suddenly transformed into a demon. I think Acrid was passed out on my living room couch too.

At some stage I wasn't a mod anymore for some reason.

Hey TDM, I thought you were going to have a hover tag?

It turns out only admins can set tags with html or javascript content, when I set it myself the system scrubs my tag for special characters and it just winds up being a bunch of code.

A true tumblrite.

This reminds me, I had a GAF related dream I remembered a few days back. Well bits of it anyway. Your avatar was searching my house for something treat a burn with, then suddenly transformed into a demon. I think Acrid was passed out on my living room couch too.

...is there something you're not telling me?

Wazzy

Banned
A true tumblrite.

It turns out only admins can set tags with html or javascript content, when I set it myself the system scrubs my tag for special characters and it just winds up being a bunch of code.

Shug, I was throwing some shade. ;D

AcridMeat

Banned
I was gonna see them perform live as a teenager, but the gig was scheduled to happen on the day of the day of the London bombings, and it was cancelled. I couldn't get to the rescheduled gig, and had to sell the tickets. Sucked.

Damn thirsty terrorists.
I remember seeing they were in London during those bombings. Crazy time it was, what a scary turn of events. Sad you couldn't end up seeing them. I had a chance to see them open for NIN in high school, around 2004 or 05. Huge group of my friends went and I didn't. I still regret it to this day. Mind you I didn't know really who QOTSA was at that time but listened to some of NIN. It wasn't until 06 or so I was huge fan of both. Stupid kid I was.

Now, they haven't come to my area in years, until now. They're finally playing here...and I'm not in town for it. Bastards.
I think Acrid was passed out on my living room couch too.
As I would.
iw4vBGyJC3kpd.gif

I'm gonna miss Calvinball :C

Also I checked HawkGAF. Apparently someone just went through that thread giving people tags based on the last issue. Except NotTheGuyYouKill and Baconsaurus Rex, which is kind of hilarious.

Transcribing videos is slow and sometimes difficult. I thought the Dutch people speaking English with occasional foreign words was annoying but now it's this American woman speaking at 200 miles an hour with bizarre pronunciations and expressions. This is some kind of hell.

EDIT: Oh god now they're doing fast editing between people.

Since I'm the quickest touch typer in the office I'm doing transcriptions of videos that will be used in this course for people who have trouble watching them on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom