• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great guys, now I'm trying to resist the urge to read the Crovan AAR at work.

z6mJr.jpg

ff134f21803798b591eca5907601abcb70a02a897d81e97bfc4eef904ae98a61.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
Idle Thumbs did a great video series on Crusader Kings 2 where they went into it knowing nothing about how strategy games worked and ended up creating an amazing lineage of imprisoned uncles and divorced throne bearers. Never played it myself, does look good though.
Was this on their twitch channel? I should check that out. Haven't followed them much the last year but they used to be my favorite podcast.
Drunk beanie skype pics pls

ACRID ARE YOU LISTENING? THAT MEANS YOU TOO.
I see
rud8cLn.gif

BhYwkOY.gif

3I425AS.gif

Currently torn between sleep or sex myself.

Leaning toward the latter since that will make me even sleepier.

#TMIThursday

Even though it's technically Friday now. But whatever.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
All I have is my fluffy hat. Good enough coz it's bangin'

My friday night consists of eating dates
Omg I'm addicted. Send help
and watching some adventure time.

Saudi exchange student I live with bought a giant TV and PS3 and The Last of Us for it to fit inside his tiny room. :lol

He's got a lot of determination but isn't very good. Having never played before I breezed through the part he was stuck on, I'm pretty sure it's early in the game. Playing as the girl doing a stand at the top of a building, end of the fight there's a boomer type thing then there's some cutscene where the guy mutters something about "no infected".

Mine lives on the same bus route I do and as penniless uni students we both frequented it. So that was awkward.

I started reading this post in the context of exercise-retracted phalluses. It was confusing.

Beat XCom:EU/EW early in the week, finally, and have played nothing since. A game I think I want was on sale on Steam and I actually abstained. I think I should take a mental health day at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom