• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can claim back to my first day as soon as I'm on the system. If by some miracle I claim before close of business today then by next week I'll be getting $3300. Probably more like 2500 after tax is taken out, but still...

Lets start a KickStarter to save ThoseDeafMutes guys! 500 bucks and you can get a 'custom' tag!

Dude for 500 dollars I'll take a bullet for you. Tag bribes are much smaller than that.

I've always been partial to Scarlett's "I'll never be hungry again" speech as well.

I want to watch it now.

swwBo.png

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm listening to Tycho's new album for the first time. I've been waiting for this since it was announced. My mind is exploding with joy and tears right now.
0339_9zjxp.gif

PirateKing

No spoilers.

But am I going to weep like a small child?

Not really. It's more of a realistic take on romantic relationships. Unless you're a way over-sensitive guy, then, yeah I guess. Honestly, I can't even spoil it. I mean, just looking at the title of the movies, you'll figure out what happens in each but it's what happens during the scenes that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom