• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
IDK anymore

tumblr_n1cyeylMFJ1svhoapo5_500.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There was a second spider-bro in my room but I threw it out.

A) Only one spiderbro-pet allowed in my room.

B) Spiderbro 1 has a track record of being nice and quiet and doing its job

C) Don't come crawling up my leg out of nowhere. Spiderbros stay away from me.

D) Spiderbro 1 is smaller than Spiderbro 2. Don't get too big.

Spiderbro 1 forever.

How have I ended up the lead on a project.

I haven't even been working for a year and a half yet.

And that's not at my current job, that's total.

Help.

Please.

EDIT: If everything goes wrong I'm going to do the most profitable thing ever and start a record/comic shop.

MutFox

Banned
Morning peeps!

I think at this point I've skipped reading a few pages,
you guys move too fast sometimes... :p

And some of you I don't think actually sleep... :|

** EDIT ** Sort of caught up now **

I once thought about opening a bar where you can buy the records you hear. A bar/record shop. Taking advantage of the drunken customers.

...that's an amazing idea.

I had an idea of a pub/bar/clothes shop on the Strip. It'd be called Beer And Clothing In Las Vegas.

Also is your avatar that thing that was used for teaching languages? I can't remember what it's called but there used to be loads of videos in the library of it.

SBH

...that's an amazing idea.

I had an idea of a pub/bar/clothes shop on the Strip. It'd be called Beer And Clothing In Las Vegas.

Also is your avatar that thing that was used for teaching languages? I can't remember what it's called but there used to be loads of videos in the library of it.

I wrote about that idea when I was 15 in school as part of a paper about yourself. My future was flying to Australia with a friend, buying motorcycles and roaming around until we found the perfect place to start that. Didn't happen.

Muzzy in Gondoland is the name. "I eat clocks" and "Corvax is clever" used to crack me up as a kid.

Today GAF taught me that it's okay to be an annoying douche and have loud, obnoxious parties at 2 am that keep others up, as long as it's St. Patrick's Day.

Interesting.

So far, so good. Just saw some animation talks. Saw some SkullGirls specific things which was cool. Around 2 I'll be seeing the post mortem of Rogue Legacy.

Edit: Pretty sure I died though. Saw a guy with the same exact shirt I'm wearing with the exact same beard too. (Kinda) *negative man*

I wrote about that idea when I was 15 in school as part of a paper about yourself. My future was flying to Australia with a friend, buying motorcycles and roaming around until we found the perfect place to start that. Didn't happen.

Muzzy in Gondoland is the name. "I eat clocks" and "Corvax is clever" used to crack me up as a kid.

MUZZY! That's it! Man, it's been ages since I've thought about that.

And that totally should've happened. Do it now! :D

MutFox

Banned
I have somehow gone this long in my life without ever having lamb.

So have a leg of lamb for me.

Had the lamb, was ok, had better lamb before, this one was kinda tough...
The scalloped potatoes it came with were good though... :p

Lamb is great when done well, if you were in Vancouver,
I'd know the exact place to send you to try Lamb for the 1st time...
Mmmm... (Greek style roasted lamb)

Ooooh boy, looking through this stack of cds I fished out of my old car. I found a mix cd I burned while in community college named "Electro Hot Sex".

I got that feelin that tonight is gonna be the night.
FsJ8hhL.gif

edit: Dear lord, the drives to this mix.

FsJ8hhL.gif

Had the lamb, was ok, had better lamb before, this one was kinda tough...
The scalloped potatoes it came with were good though... :p

Lamb is great when done well, if you were in Vancouver,
I'd know the exact place to send you to try Lamb for the 1st time...
Mmmm... (Greek style roasted lamb)

I'm gonna have to correct my lack of lamb at some point. Always wanted to try it.

MutFox

Banned
Oh god Fox please just keep being shit for the next six months so I can get my Annihilation film pleasepleasepleaseplease

I really want Silver Surfer and Galactus under Marvel Studios... :( (And Doc Doom)
FF under Marvel would probably be done well...

On the Marvel Topic, I'm hyped for Captain America: Winter Soldier!
Though trailers have done this to me before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom