• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Old v. New Daario

Game-of-Thrones-Daario-Naharis.jpg

It's not The Mountain level of bad recasting (holy shit dat S2 recast) but I still find it strange.

WTF @ recast. I can't keep these people straight even when they are consistent

:negman:

Also dawh, I payed full launch price for mine. Dragonz is US tho luckily.

NOW MY MASCARA RUNNIN'

RED LIPSTICK SMUDGED

OH HE SO HORNY YEAH HE WAN TO FU

HE POPPED ALL MY BUTTONS

AND HE RIPPED MY BLOUSE

HE MONICA LEWINSKY'D ALL ON MY GOWN

tumblr_inline_n2ly5lm4Py1r72lv9.png

I'm so thirsty right now and Beyoncé isn't helping.

Uni sux bro.

That feel when it's all over tho

Actually it's kind of funny, last night I got my acceptance letter for the UTAS PhD program. I applied in like October last year. I'm thinking "fucking hell guys if you told me a month ago I would have accepted!"

I never think of it like that, and sometimes I think I push myself too hard.

Let me go get into my pajamas.

(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

You won't have to work yourself like this for too much longer tho. As soon as you get into the police you're in donut country. I know because of my extensive research on the police conducted by watching The Simpsons and Futurama.

That smiley is adorable, btw.

You won't have to work yourself like this for too much longer tho. As soon as you get into the police you're in donut country. I know because of my extensive research on the police conducted by watching The Simpsons and Futurama.

That smiley is adorable, btw.

It's true.

I need a snack before bed. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

God I fucking love this smiley. It's just perfect.

Zeppeli

Banned
man an 83 year old korean war vet blacked out and slammed his head on the pavement, fucker was cut up something bad when i found him

he refused to let me take him to the hospital until i brought his dog home and let him both start and finish his cigar

PirateKing

That feel when it's all over tho

Actually it's kind of funny, last night I got my acceptance letter for the UTAS PhD program. I applied in like October last year. I'm thinking "fucking hell guys if you told me a month ago I would have accepted!"

Can't you still go or you just don't want to anymore? I got an assignment to finish today :'(

My Tumblr dash is going bonkers over something called The Maze Runner.

I don't know what that is, but it sounds like a new fandom for me to obsess over. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom