• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it took that long for you guys to catch on. I thought you just didn't appreciate my bad jokes.

:negativeman:

I'm going to pass my variable into your constructor method.

Legal themed ones can be great too.

I'm going introduce my bill to your lower house then work my way up to the senate.

AcridMeat

Banned
I blow disc slots well

Ram that memory into my motherboard.

I can't believe it took that long for you guys to catch on. I thought you just didn't appreciate my bad jokes.

:negativeman:

I'm going to pass my variable into your constructor method.

Legal themed ones can be great too.

I'm going introduce my bill to your lower house then work my way up to the senate.
J7I9DrW.png

Wazzy

Banned
Wazzy do you mainly just play jrpgs?

Well I don't think I can relate there. But that's ok. I'll dress up as a corporate lobbyist if that's what it takes.
Nah. I play pretty much every genre but JRPG's are my favourite!

Like, I love Halo, Gears Of War, NHL games, Mario, Resident Evil, etc.

I know you seem to love it bb but I always hate my voice. Can't do proper singing either. Or at least not since puberty. I used to be in a choir. But my range is too limited now, I'm always unable to go low or high enough.

I know you seem to love it bb but I always hate my voice. Can't do proper singing either. Or at least not since puberty. I used to be in a choir. But my range is too limited now, I'm always unable to go low or high enough.

I love your voice! It's amazing!! :D I mean i've never heard your singing voice.
vids or it didn't happen
, but I bet it's fine too!

Honestly my singing range isn't the best either. It's similar to Michael Buble's, which is just kinda in the middle! It's all about working with what ya got ;D And you have a sexy tone!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Finished chapter 4 of danganronpa.

Have a bad feeling about how this game's gonna end.

AcridMeat

Banned
Looking good Lucian!

Acid that hockey game got me pumped up more than most recently. Did you see the make a wish recently with the Sharks? So darn cool.

Acid08

Banned
Looking good Lucian!

Acid that hockey game got me pumped up more than most recently. Did you see the make a wish recently with the Sharks? So darn cool.
Yeah man that kid's reaction during the ovation he got was amazing. So much raw emotion. Was pissed they couldn't beat fucking Florida for him.

AcridMeat

Banned
That kid's smile was so infectious. One of the best make a wish moments I've seen, got me all emotional. It is pretty terrible they couldn't beat Florida though yeah...

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Thanks guys :) my hair is not happy with me over the bleaching. One more lot then on to the toner to pull the yellow out. Then I'll finally be able to put my new colours in :D

NinjaBoiX

AcridMeat

Banned
Honestly seems pretty dudsy. If you still want to I could probably pop over there. Are you heading back Saturday or Sunday? Saturday may work better if it's just us could try to show you around some of the actual city. Heading to bed for now.

Tonight was possibly the last shift I'll ever work at the Tas Club, my old waiterin' job. Decided to take a few pictures to share around. It was the biggest function of the year, with about 120 people.

That's the Dining Room, every other room was set up too (about 4 others).

These were the main course leftovers. I didn't snap it fully set up before people picked at them but this was what ended up getting thrown out. Yes even the ludicrously pricey crayfish. I wanted to cry when they tossed the Teriyaki Quail out before I got a chance to try it.

Deserts. Profiteroles, tirimasu cake slices, salted caramel things and *deserty thing whose name I have forgotten*, plus ice cream and meringue slices. I did get some salted caramel thing to try, and it was divine.

Bonus cheese shot just for Dragonz.

1. That looks classy as fuck
2. The food looks delicious
3. I want to go there
4. Those deserts omg
5. I know that feel about leaving a job after a while :/
6. A cheese shot just for me? Well I guess I should be flattered that you thought of me *.*

Honestly seems pretty dudsy. If you still want to I could probably pop over there. Are you heading back Saturday or Sunday? Saturday may work better if it's just us could try to show you around some of the actual city. Heading to bed for now.

It's cool. Don't worry about coming out just for me. Just making sure there wasn't a party for GAF so I didn't miss it. Next time I'll mention something sooner and we can work on it quicker. Thanks for trying to rile up SanFranGAF for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom