• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruh roh.

You could have borrowed my hard drive (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)

No but srsly that sucks. So glad I can do most repairs on my own. Comp repair places are slow, often backed up with work and expensive.

I'm considering "accidentally" spilling something on my computer so I get a brand new one. They replace it for free.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ahhhhh chapter 2 was weirddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Chapter 2 is best.

I'm investigating for Chapter 5 atm. (Well, will do once I'm home later)

Wonder if one of my suspicions about the game ending willcome true or if it'll he totally different.

Wazzy

Banned
Chapter 2 is best.

I'm investigating for Chapter 5 atm. (Well, will do once I'm home later)

Wonder if one of my suspicions about the game ending willcome true or if it'll he totally different.

The punishment was messed up but it wasn't as crazy to me as chapter 1's. Chapter 1's was just....ugh.

Looking forward to chapter 3! This game is so good but fucked up.

Smiley90

The punishment was messed up but it wasn't as crazy to me as chapter 1's. Chapter 1's was just....ugh.

Chapter 3 I didn't find THAT good. Chapter 4 is more like Chapter 1 quality.

Smiley90

Just got an email that I'm getting a 9k CAD scholarship this summer again, same as last summer <3

Acid08

Banned

Ch. 1 is definitely the biggest punch in the gut.

And Smiley, I'll be interested to know what you thought would happen after you finish the game.

Smiley90

Ch. 1 is definitely the biggest punch in the gut.

And Smiley, I'll be interested to know what you thought would happen after you finish the game.

Yeah I won't write it now because i don't wanna see what your reaction is. After Chapter 4 I have an idea which I hope isn't true, we'll see haha.

Well I've just found the best series of t-shirts ever.

photo_4.JPG

photo.jpg

photo_2s_2.jpg

Note: Chris Farren doesn't even do solo stuff, he's just the singer/guitarist of a band.

Favorite boss would be IT.

Running away and avoiding Salazar's right hand is always fun too. And I guess you can actually kill him. But I've never managed to. I just dodge until the elevator shows up.

Least favorite boss was probably Salazar/mutant hybrid thing. Mainly because I was stuck on him for so long the first time I played.

Also, the hedge maze section is divine. So much tension.

Is there anything that has a similar atmosphere to Deadly Premonition and Twin Peaks? Ie. sometimes being really dumb and funny and then suddenly being terrifying and horrific? Also just generally really fucking weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom