• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Some of you are too serious. Why so serious?

I'm half way through Lucifer's Call. It's amazing. I played 2hrs of Persona 3 and it feels like it's a visual noval or something.
The presentation is very virtual novel, yeah. But you do get the models acting out the scenes too in P3 and P4(except P3 for the PSP, they straight up visual novel that ish).

Acid08

Banned
YOU JUST SAID LEVEL DOESN'T MATTER.
I said your player level doesn't matter as much as what Persona you're using. But if you're level 20 fighting level 30 enemies then you're obviously not going to be able to hang because of your HP and SP.

Plus it limits what level Personas you can fuse.

I said your player level doesn't matter as much as what Persona you're using. But if you're level 20 fighting level 30 enemies then you're obviously not going to be able to hang because of your HP and SP.

I might be a bit higher, I'm not sure to be honest.

GulAtiCa

Welcome. Are you a cat though?

This is me in real life:
CAT2007_05_16.jpg

BIGWORM

End of day 3 after the fire. Completely physically and mentally drained from the whole ordeal. I'm glad I have such a great work family. They've really come through either donations. So much so, we've had to organize stuff to give back/pass on. Not gonna really help us having 4 play pens 3 car seats, and 6 beds, among other things. Deafmutes, any chance I can post the gofundme link that my Coworker had started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom