• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

rzY5qRf.png

DcKNlDP.png

Breaking up is a bitch, ugh.

Won't be participating this time either. Have fun people.

AcridMeat

Banned
Guys vein and I are buds for real. No bad mouthing with him. I just want everyone to get along.

Holy crap I hope all goes well with you BIGWORM. :(

I feel so guilty being all drunk and laughing and blasting ska music. Can you post the link? I'm broke but not broke enough to show you love.

Jedi Academy 2 > Battlefront > some movies made decades ago who cares > probably some books or something like I read those > force unleashed > probably some games I havent played > oh fuck, forgot clone wars, that shit was good even though I havent watched it > Force Unleashed 2 > another bunch of movies.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh my god I can't believe how much I slept.

I mean, I can see why since over the past few days I maybe got three to four hours sleep per day only but yeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yeah never mind, those titles were confusing. Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast is one, but I played the Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, which was cool, but is my nostalgia speaking.

Couldn't they have just made a tiny bit bit more exciting titles.

If they had kept the naming conventions all the way from Dark Forces, Jedi Academy could have been called:

Star Wars: Dark Forces 4: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Outcast 2: Jedi Academy

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh my god I can't believe how much I slept.

I mean, I can see why since over the past few days I maybe got three to four hours sleep per day only but yeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Good, uuuh, morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom