• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pure sex.

Batman_Arkham_Knight_Sshot057.jpg

Batman_Arkham_Knight_Sshot019.jpg

Batman_Arkham_Knight_Sshot056_announce.jpg

I'm going to have to max this shit. There is no other way.

Pure sex.

I'm going to have to max this shit. There is no other way.

Luckily the Titan Z, which is the only card any GPU fan would have ever wanted and looked forward to, was finally announced so you can max that shit!

Also, Unreal Engine 4 stuff looks absolutely amazing and I need to upgrade my PC for it.

So you know, I have no idea how I fit in this thread. What with all the sex talk.

I was reading the last page just like "...uhh...UHHH...I don't...*cough*"

*awkwardest*

Luckily the Titan Z, which is the only card any GPU fan would have ever wanted and looked forward to, was finally announced so you can max that shit!

Also, Unreal Engine 4 stuff looks absolutely amazing and I need to upgrade my PC for it.

Arkham Knight is still UE3 actually.

Titan and Titan Z are basically worthless for gamers, but are good value for people in certain lines of work. Fantastic value actually. The same people who buy Tesla range cards and whatnot.

I'm fully intending to have an 880 / 880Ti or some other similar card to max the shit out of this game tho. Will set me back 6-800 dollars most likely.

So you know, I have no idea how I fit in this thread. What with all the sex talk.

I was reading the last page just like "...uhh...UHHH...I don't...*cough*"

*awkwardest*

Left behind by the thirst :(

Mm, bullshots.

My PC will be rendering 40-60 bullshots per second in October this year.

NinjaBoiX

Morning shitbags,

Hair looks curly cat, double thumbs up makes the pic.

Last day at work until Tuesday, GAF buddies up at the weekend for fun and frolics...

*does a little dance*

Edit: why is some of that underlined?

And mutes, I need an answer re: strafer. I know why he was banned, but when is he back!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Morning shitbags,

Hair looks curly cat, double thumbs up makes the pic.

Last day at work until Tuesday, GAF buddies up at the weekend for fun and frolics...

*does a little dance*

Edit: why is some of that underlined?

And mutes, I need an answer re: strafer. I know why he was banned, but when is he back!

Good evening!

My hair feels cray :3

Aww gaf fun times are fun. Have fun!

Arkham Knight is still UE3 actually.

Titan and Titan Z are basically worthless for gamers, but are good value for people in certain lines of work. Fantastic value actually. The same people who buy Tesla range cards and whatnot.

I'm fully intending to have an 880 / 880Ti or some other similar card to max the shit out of this game tho. Will set me back 6-800 dollars most likely.

Left behind by the thirst :(

My PC will be rendering 40-60 bullshots per second in October this year.

I know it is, but I am messing around with the engine, and it is totally amazing.

And yes, I know it is not meant for us. Too bad there was not any Maxwell news, the wait is painful and I am doubting the performance difference will be high.

Too bad there was not any Maxwell news, the wait is painful and I am doubting the performance difference will be high.

I was so depressed we didn't get any Maxwell news that I bought a PS4.

With no games.

I'd love to go into game dev but I don't have any of the skills for the technical or artistic side of things. Well I mean some programming stuff but minimal real world experience and no experience with unity or other engines at all. Don't have the time to learn now with full time work either.

Risgroo

I've got a long-ass weekend ahead of me, so it's about time I finished the rest of my Steam games. What should i play, Oblivion or KOTOR?
First to reply wins all my love and respek.

I was so depressed we didn't get any Maxwell news that I bought a PS4.

With no games.

I'd love to go into game dev but I don't have any of the skills for the technical or artistic side of things. Well I mean some programming stuff but minimal real world experience and no experience with unity or other engines at all. Don't have the time to learn now with full time work either.

That is some severe disappointment. I already had fairly low expectations though with the low amount of news beforehand and the negative rumors about 20nm. Probably for the better though, since I should not spend money on an upgrade right now.

I do game dev as a study, so my time is well spend with the engine. My artistic skills suck though.

I've got a long-ass weekend ahead of me, so it's about time I finished the rest of my Steam games. What should i play, Oblivion or KOTOR?

KOTOR, doubt anyone will answer otherwise.

Uninstall Oblivion, then send a ticket to Steam support requesting that they remove it from your account.

KOTOR is decent.

FakeGAF you're slipping. No posts in 2 hours? Fo' shame.

Also I need more loud emo. Jimmy Eat World thread's put me in the mood.

*blasting Mineral*

'CAUSE I JUST WANNA BE
SOMETHING MORE THAN THE MUD
IN YOUR EYES

EDIT: Wow I can't maths. I meant 4 hours.

AcridMeat

Banned
Whoa the curls! Need your BF to dress up as a wolf now.
I'm totally tossing today off, might go home at like 3pm. I'll try and get some pics this weekend, excite!
This guy gettin' all pumped up? Let's see if I can find some tunes to reflect. I just woke up and I feel like I've been asleep for days. Head heavy as shit.

Oh hell yeah I know what to play, NinjMinj get this BUMPIN'.

edit: I have to see this song live at some point in my life. Just watch this and live well XBoi.

Hah, alright then, KOTOR it is.

Respek.
Ya man KOTOR is great. Definitely worth it.
Just get BB to do your make up. You'll look great.
Ahahahahahahahha I can't wait for him to open his own salon. "Ratchet Bitches HQ"

NinjaBoiX

This guy gettin' all pumped up? Let's see if I can find some tunes to reflect. I just woke up and I feel like I've been asleep for days. Head heavy as shit.

Oh hell yeah I know what to play, NinjMinj get this BUMPIN'.

edit: I have to see this song live at some point in my life. Just watch this and live well XBoi.
Holy fuck balls! So so filthy and glitchy, it turned my face inside out. In the best possible sense.

I'm getting my buzz on tonight boyee, I'll happily play tune tennis with you. Here's one to start off before I do minor chores for an hour or so:

Kojak - Habité Par 2 Mondes

Had the weirdest dream last night.

Kept eating pepperoni and nearly choking on it. I really don't understand.

I need Tiddums and his Freudian interpretation.

[edit]: Never mind. I've got it.

The pepperoni represents Stephen's dick. And I'm afraid of choking on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom