• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Did anybody notice how about half the shots of Melanie Laurent in Now You See Me feature both of her neck moles? Every time she turns left or her face is shot from the left in the movie (which thankfully, happens constantly) my heart leaps.

Am I a bad person?

AcridMeat

Banned
That POS dude is pretty good like Acrid, I like his style.

Hey Robo, you might dig this one too (I posted it a few months back but meh, it's mint):

Desaparecidos - Anonymous
Dick Buttkiss
2 months ago

Never thought one of my favorite musicians would make a song about /b/. Place is shit now but the song is awesome and if only 200,000 masked people took to the streets we could indeed make this a better country without the tyranny and fear they oppress us (and even other countries) with.

..bahahahahahhaahhaa

I thought I'd shown you Doomtree by now but you'll dig it.

Doomtree - Little Mercy (I want that community college shirt real bad)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's been settled a hundred times that pepperoni is best. You really want to start some shit, we'll get into Barbecue vs. Tomato sauce.

That POS dude is pretty good like Acrid, I like his style.

Hey Robo, you might dig this one too (I posted it a few months back but meh, it's mint):

Desaparecidos - Anonymous

Would be better if the lyrics weren't some 4chan chest-beating Anon thing.

It's been settled a hundred times that pepperoni is best. You really want to start some shit, we'll get into Barbecue vs. Tomato sauce.

...Ketchup?

They're two entirely different condiments with two entirely different sets of uses.

I can't choose.

Although, I've never really been that big a fan of barbecue sauce if I'm being honest. Whenever I eat grilled hamburgers, I take them sans barbecue sauce.

NinjaBoiX

Dick Buttkiss
2 months ago

Never thought one of my favorite musicians would make a song about /b/. Place is shit now but the song is awesome and if only 200,000 masked people took to the streets we could indeed make this a better country without the tyranny and fear they oppress us (and even other countries) with.

..bahahahahahhaahhaa

I thought I'd shown you Doomtree by now but you'll dig it.

Doomtree - Little Mercy (I want that community college shirt real bad)
Me 20 seconds into Dots & Dashes:

Tjeg7uK.jpg

Really cool.

One Self - Fear The Labour

It was weird from page one. Okay, maybe not. But from about page five or so it got weird.

I've never personally encountered foreskin. God bless America I guess.

That being said, I prefer the look of uncut dick to cut.

I'm the opposite I think o___o.
I like the look (and smell) of cut dick much more than uncut.

Jaaaake.
i'm thinking about your lack of foreskin.

I'm sorry we're such thirsty pieces of shit, RNH.

I'm the opposite I think o___o.
I like the look (and smell) of cut dick much more than uncut.

Jaaaake.
i'm thinking about your lack of foreskin.

Hmm, I can understand that. I think part of the appeal for me is really because I haven't personally encountered it. So it's kind of exotic to me I suppose.

Steeeeeeeeeeephen.
I'm doing the same about yours. xoxo

AcridMeat

Banned
Man those last 6 episodes give or take of Samurai Champloo were pretty damn good. Music was awesome. Art still great.
I should have suspected the happy ending but really thought it was going to end with everyone dead, then just Fuu surviving, then the happy happy. Surprised they didn't just head off together and actually split up.

I like these short ~25 episode series.

Man those last 6 episodes give or take of Samurai Champloo were pretty damn good. Music was awesome. Art still great.
I should have suspected the happy ending but really thought it was going to end with everyone dead, then just Fuu surviving, then the happy happy. Surprised they didn't just head off together and actually split up.

I like these short ~25 episode series.

Great show, one of my favorites.

I wish I had never found out about pepperoni rolls because I am craving one so badly right now. ;_;

[edit]: Hmm, Dead Space free on Origin. On the hand, free. On the other, Origin.

[edit 2]: Trying to cut your nails with your left hand when you're right handed. #thestruggle

Acid08

Banned
I'm gonna watch Initial D Stage 5 then Cowboy Bebop. I didn't know it was the same guy who created SC so I'm a lot more interested in Bebop now.
The music in Bebop is really good too. Bebop is really really excellent in general, there's a reason it gets recommended so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom