• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake GAF 2014: Welcome to the Sahara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
Good, uuuh, morning?

Killll meeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously, though. I need to stop losing so much sleep :lol I'm caught up a little bit now, heh.

WHICH MEANS POSTING ALL NIGHT HERE HAHAHHAHA

I'm going back to bed in a least an hour or two

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Killll meeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously, though. I need to stop losing so much sleep :lol I'm caught up a little bit now, heh.

WHICH MEANS POSTING ALL NIGHT HERE HAHAHHAHA

I'm going back to bed in a least an hour or two

how are you gonna be able to sleep tonight oO

If they had kept the naming conventions all the way from Dark Forces, Jedi Academy could have been called:

Star Wars: Dark Forces 4: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Outcast 2: Jedi Academy

I wasn't aware of their existence at all until Steam had some Star Wars pack in a deal. Seeing that I haven't heard anything about them I assume they are quite unremarkable.

I wasn't aware of their existence at all until Steam had some Star Wars pack in a deal. Seeing that I haven't heard anything about them I assume they are quite unremarkable.

Jedi Outcast is the best of the series, then Academy + Jedi Knight. Dark Forces 1 was practically a straight doom clone. Outcast is quite fondly remembered.

AcridMeat

Banned
im in sa skype and its the funniest thing

"if me you and acrid were in a car and he ate some peanuts but forgot he had a peanut allergy, and his throat starts closing up, would you give him a tracheotomy being the most qualified medical professional in the area?"

*i chime in* "id like to just die at that point"

mAN THIS IS SO MUCH FNNIER IN THE CALL SHUT UP

Smiley90

I don't even know but I'll force it. I don't want to screw up my sleep schedule.

Alsoooooooooo did you pm Diatribe to do the photoshop on our punishment avatar?

no I didn't! Will do that right now.

Jedi Outcast is the best of the series, then Academy + Jedi Knight. Dark Forces 1 was practically a straight doom clone. Outcast is quite fondly remembered.

I seriously had to check which game I had as I looked at screenshots of Jedi Outcast. But no, I had Jedi Academy. Makes sense if it is a sequel or prequel though.

Wazzy

Banned
So how did Canucks do? I obviously missed the game.

I'm sure we won.
gy4Zl6N.png

aaaaaand it's done!

Sweet!

I'm ready to see you wear it.

AcridMeat

Banned
tonight has so many quotes "yo ive been drinking watery gatorade for the last bunch of...bits"

wait what's going on in here, did you win pokemnon froever wazzzzzzzehhhh

mutfox motorcycles are dope in about a year or two i plan on having my motorcycle license

Time to change my avatar since it is actually February now.

Now it looks like I am balding. Although a lot of the other ones have that too. :(

I did get a shorter haircut afterwards, so I suppose it kind of makes a bit of sense.

Smiley90

Yo Wazzy, apparently Rob Ford got ticketed for public intoxication like a block from where I live today and I missed it :(

Smiley90

LOL really?

That idiot is in Vancouver right now?

Apparently :lol

“He said ‘I f’d up boys. I was just trying to cross the red light here, and this officer stopped me,’” said Ian Currie, who saw Ford being ticketed by officers, to Global News.

“He said ‘I thought it was looser on the West Coast, I thought you were cooler over here,’” said Currie. “We said ‘it’s still the RCMP, man.’”

WEST COAST IS BEST COAST, confirmed by notorious hip guy Rob Ford.

Smiley90

It's too late for me to join a convo anyway. I'm in bed.

Plus I'm watching Ex-Men video's and the Jubilee one just destroyed me.

Is that some kind of nice term for tapes of you and your exes?

SBH

I'm getting tired of this cold weather.
What is the best country to live in south-America as I have never been there?
I speak little spanish, but not against learning portuguese.

PirateKing

I'm getting tired of this cold weather.
What is the best country to live in south-America as I have never been there?
I speak little spanish, but not against learning portuguese.

Come down to Straya land. It's pretty warm and chill here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom